What sports have you played?

Take the latest poll or create your poll in here.

What sports have you played?

American Football
8%
Baseball
5%
Basketball
16%
American Soccer
5%
Volleyball
14%
Dodgeball
8%
Tennis
5%
Water sports
11%
Hockey
3%
Track
3%
Combat sports
3%
Lacrosse
No votes
Badminton
5%
Gymnastics
3%
Car/Bike Racing
3%
Rugby
3%
Disc sports
No votes
Marching band
5%

Total votes: 37

usuisou
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: What sports have you played?

Post by usuisou » 08 Aug 2016, 14:48

rugby is scary

usuisou
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by usuisou » 08 Aug 2016, 14:54

ain't disc sport in the category of track and field

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 08 Aug 2016, 14:56

Updated the list!

Thank you for your inputs

Overrated
Anispace Beginner

Post by Overrated » 08 Aug 2016, 15:13

Basketball is my main one, used to play casually every sat and sun in a sort of "mini tournament" for fun (fun fact: that's how I once got hit in the face with a basketball and my nose bled and everyone told me to go to the bathroom and stick tissues up my nostrils) and for my school. Still play every now and then. Played for roughly 7-8 years+.

Netball: I was taught how to play by a coach and I was in a team, used to teach newbies how to play. Mostly played casually (on Tuesday's and Thursday's) could've done competitive but I didn't feel like it as I enjoyed this game with a few of my friends. Played for about 4-5 years.

Badminton: Usually played this on Wednesday. holy shit I love this game, mostly played for about 2-3 years with a bunch of friends.

Volleyball: usually played this during lunchtime on Wednesday. what the fuck is this game. Overall fun when I played with my friends and vs other teams. (One day I went for the ball in mid air, slammed into another girl and we both fell on the floor, good times.)

And a few others tbh (football, rounders, etc.)
I've never really had any idols for the sports I played, I just really enjoyed them and wanted to keep playing because they made me happy and it was fun seeing my friends fail at the sports sometimes too!
Vivid wrote:New impression of her
SHE IS LIKE 50 SHAdES OF DEADLY.
Geezy wrote: I JUST BURPED SO HARD I SAW JESUS
[/size]

Mania
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Mania » 08 Aug 2016, 15:13

I used to be in gymnastics and dance.

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 08 Aug 2016, 15:38

Does swimming count? That's the only thing I'ver done for sports. xD
Image Image Image

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 08 Aug 2016, 15:42

I was on the local schools volley ball team in year 6. I also played a bit of net ball xD
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Pastel

Post by Pastel » 08 Aug 2016, 16:00

If cheerleading counts I did that as a kid, and I also did gymnastics too. When I got to high school I ran track for all 4 years and that was about it.

VII
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VII » 08 Aug 2016, 16:01

1. Basketball has always been around through most of my life. I would play basketball in the local park and watched it on the TV whenever there was a game on. I started playing for the recreation league in 2004. As I grew older, I played for the same recreation center for 4 years and managed to reach three championship games. Two of the tournaments were against other teams in my city and the other was national. Out of all three championship games, I lost all three of them. Below is a picture of the runner-up tournament trophies and the small one is the first trophy I ever received.
Sports I enjoy playing on my spare time are American Football, Bowling and Tennis.

2. In my 2008 season, my team had 9 wins and just one lost against a team that was carried by one guy. That team was so excited they beat us and I shrugged it off like it was nothing. Once the playoffs started, we had to play the same exact team. We shut them out completely. 48-17. Once we reached the championship game, we lost at the last second due to miscommunication on defending a ball being passed out from out of bounds. I pretty much stopped playing in the league after that.

3. Growing up in Philadelphia, I looked up to none other than Allen Iverson. Just watching a basketball player of his height crossing over bigger players and raining threes in their faces made me want to do the same. I still do the same to this very day.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 08 Aug 2016, 16:06

VII wrote:1. Basketball has always been around through most of my life. I would play basketball in the local park and watched it on the TV whenever there was a game on. I started playing for the recreation league in 2004. As I grew older, I played for the same recreation center for 4 years and managed to reach three championship games. Two of the tournaments were against other teams in my city and the other was national. Out of all three championship games, I lost all three of them. Below is a picture of the runner-up tournament trophies and the small one is the first trophy I ever received.
Sports I enjoy playing on my spare time are American Football, Bowling and Tennis.

2. In my 2008 season, my team had 9 wins and just one lost against a team that was carried by one guy. That team was so excited they beat us and I shrugged it off like it was nothing. Once the playoffs started, we had to play the same exact team. We shut them out completely. 48-17. Once we reached the championship game, we lost at the last second due to miscommunication on defending a ball being passed out from out of bounds. I pretty much stopped playing in the league after that.

3. Growing up in Philadelphia, I looked up to none other than Allen Iverson. Just watching a basketball player of his height crossing over bigger players and raining threes in their faces made me want to do the same. I still do the same to this very day.
Whoa! You went to nationals?? You got any links to some media coverage of that? That's awesome! Thanks for sharing this, playa! That's good stuff.