Favorite Video Game Role

Take the latest poll or create your poll in here.

What is your preferred role?

Tank
6
21%
Healer
6
21%
Damage Dealer
10
34%
Support
5
17%
Controller
2
7%
 
Total votes: 29

User avatar
Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1179
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 07:43

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Spyro » 27 Jul 2016, 18:35

I'm a tank and damage dealer. Once I got Ness's HP to 999 in Earthbound, it felt good every time I got hit.
Image

User avatar
Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 803
Joined: 11 Apr 2013, 15:57

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Dilemma » 27 Jul 2016, 18:36

I am a Healer.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

User avatar
Auer
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 261
Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 19:07

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Auer » 29 Jul 2016, 09:16

Nice to see we finally have more damage dealers coming out of the woodwork.

Image
"The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!"

User avatar
Tyrant
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 10:22

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Tyrant » 29 Jul 2016, 09:19

Auer wrote:Nice to see we finally have more damage dealers coming out of the woodwork.
Someone's gotta represent and carry on the frontlines
Image
Image

User avatar
Auer
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 261
Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 19:07

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Auer » 29 Jul 2016, 09:26

Tyrant wrote:
Auer wrote:Nice to see we finally have more damage dealers coming out of the woodwork.
Someone's gotta represent and carry on the frontlines
Carry all you want, just stand behind us tanks while you do it. :p

Image
"The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!"

User avatar
Krijger
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 79
Joined: 28 May 2015, 13:38

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Krijger » 29 Jul 2016, 10:11

-overwatch experience-

I'm mostly a tank(roadhog) on defense and damage dealer(McCree) or support (Ana) on offense.

i don't really have a preferred role. More like a jack of all trades. Whatever suits the situation.
Image

User avatar
Scientific
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 510
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 09:40

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Scientific » 29 Jul 2016, 10:17

Auer wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Auer wrote:Nice to see we finally have more damage dealers coming out of the woodwork.
Someone's gotta represent and carry on the frontlines
Carry all you want, just stand behind us tanks while you do it. :p
Not all carries stand behind tanks. The more assassin-like ones go up close and personal, they have high agility to make up for that so they don't get punished for being melee.
Image

User avatar
xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators
Posts: 1231
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 11:06

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by xNyctophilia » 29 Jul 2016, 10:23

I'm more of a damage dealer, with a very simple "strategy": Just rush through and kill as much as you can. Usually worked for me when I used to play TF2. xD
Image Image Image

User avatar
Scientific
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 510
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 09:40

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Scientific » 29 Jul 2016, 10:26

xNyctophilia wrote:I'm more of a damage dealer, with a very simple "strategy": Just rush through and kill as much as you can. Usually worked for me when I used to play TF2. xD
Sounds like the Scout.
Image

User avatar
Nouns
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Jun 2016, 21:03

Re: Favorite Video Game Role

Post by Nouns » 29 Jul 2016, 11:04

Damage dealer usually
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests