What's your MBTI type? [VOTE!]

Take the latest poll or create your poll in here.

the types.

ISTJ
4%
ISFJ
6%
INFJ
13%
INTJ
8%
ISTP
6%
ISFP
6%
INFP
13%
INTP
15%
ESTP
1%
ESFP
3%
ENFP
8%
ENTP
4%
ESTJ
3%
ESFJ
4%
ENFJ
3%
ENTJ
4%

Total votes: 72

TheKaiser
Anispace Beginner

Re: What's your MBTI type? [VOTE!]

Post by TheKaiser » 16 Mar 2015, 13:10

ENFJ “THE PROTAGONIST”

[ ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community. ] Hey sounds right to me.
People are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the ENFJ personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people's motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault - when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person's problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophesy, as ENFJs' altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren't careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they're ready or willing to go.

ENFJs are vulnerable to another snare as well: they have a tremendous capacity for reflecting on and analyzing their own feelings, but if they get too caught up in another person's plight, they can develop a sort of emotional hypochondria, seeing other people's problems in themselves, trying to fix something in themselves that isn't wrong. If they get to a point where they are held back by limitations someone else is experiencing, it can hinder ENFJs' ability to see past the dilemma and be of any help at all. When this happens, it's important for ENFJs to pull back and use that self-reflection to distinguish between what they really feel, and what is a separate issue that needs to be looked at from another perspective.

Independence

Post by Independence » 16 Mar 2015, 13:37

ENTP

Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Crazeye » 17 Mar 2015, 08:35

MariaSanger wrote:we're close to a conclusion. let's see which is the rarest type here on anispace...
Are you sure we'll reach an unbiased conclusion over here?
I mean, very few people use the forums to begin with.
There's a vast majority that doesn't use the forums. They will not be accounted for.
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"

C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

EtherealStarlight
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by EtherealStarlight » 17 Mar 2015, 11:02

MariaSanger wrote:
Crazeye wrote:
MariaSanger wrote:we're close to a conclusion. let's see which is the rarest type here on anispace...
Are you sure we'll reach an unbiased conclusion over here?
I mean, very few people use the forums to begin with.
There's a vast majority that doesn't use the forums. They will not be accounted for.
You think I already do not know that?
But I guess it was a big word of mine: "here on anispace..."
I supposed it was needless to mention that, the result or the most popular type would come from those who will vote only as i was curious. that small minority and nothing absolute. common sense.
nevertheless. oh well.
Well, even with that small population you're considering, I still wouldn't say we're close to a conclusion. The difference between the rarer types is very small. :3

Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Crazeye » 17 Mar 2015, 11:02

MariaSanger wrote:You think I already do not know that?
But I guess it was a big word of mine: "here on anispace..."
I supposed it was needless to mention that, the result or the most popular type would come from those who will vote only as i was curious. that small minority and nothing absolute. common sense.
nevertheless. oh well.
I did think that you might have considered that. I thought about asking because of what you had written, actually. x3

I am pretty much interested in this as well. And I was actually thinking if there was something that could be done to get those users to vote, who don't frequently visit the forums.
It would really be nice if literally everyone (or close to everyone) on the website would vote over here.
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"

C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

SynergizeWithMe
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SynergizeWithMe » 17 Mar 2015, 17:28

INTP being the most voted really fascinates me considering INTP being the least common personality type in general society. Also I'm INTP and damn proud too.

Bandersnatch
Anispace Beginner

Post by Bandersnatch » 06 Feb 2016, 14:19

ISTP
THE CRAFTER

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”
Pawprintzz wrote:Memories,food and pillows.

Lisica
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lisica » 06 Feb 2016, 14:33

INFP - The Dreamer.
Tyrant wrote:I KNOW YOU'RE A FOX IRL

Pierced
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Pierced » 21 Feb 2016, 12:11