Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

User avatar
LovelyStar
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 09:12

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by LovelyStar » 15 May 2017, 03:30

Ruby wrote:
14 May 2017, 08:36
Aww yer always so pretty
ChiiChii wrote:
14 May 2017, 21:43
You're soo pretty and I'm jealous of your skin!!!
Thank you guys that's so sweet ;//; ♡
@ChiiChii: You look really gorgeous too. <3

User avatar
Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1059
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 02:58

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by Kakashi » 15 May 2017, 04:54

ChiiChii wrote:
14 May 2017, 21:43
Omg you're sooo cute!!! I wanna squeeze you xD
Thank you so much! I think you are very pretty!
Image
Image
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

User avatar
ChiiChii
Posts: 0
Joined: 04 May 2017, 23:27

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by ChiiChii » 15 May 2017, 16:19

LovelyStar wrote:
15 May 2017, 03:30
Ruby wrote:
14 May 2017, 08:36
Aww yer always so pretty
ChiiChii wrote:
14 May 2017, 21:43
You're soo pretty and I'm jealous of your skin!!!
Thank you guys that's so sweet ;//; ♡
@ChiiChii: You look really gorgeous too. <3
Thank you dearie!!!

User avatar
ChiiChii
Posts: 0
Joined: 04 May 2017, 23:27

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by ChiiChii » 15 May 2017, 16:20

Kakashi wrote:
15 May 2017, 04:54
ChiiChii wrote:
14 May 2017, 21:43
Omg you're sooo cute!!! I wanna squeeze you xD
Thank you so much! I think you are very pretty!
Aww thank you sweety

1337
Posts: 0
Joined: 18 May 2017, 10:00

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by 1337 » 18 May 2017, 10:10

Image

User avatar
Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1059
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 02:58

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by Kakashi » 29 May 2017, 18:53

Dyed my hair. [The color is close to the color I was born with]
Image
Image
Image
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.


User avatar
Ruby
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 62
Joined: 28 Jul 2016, 22:37

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by Ruby » 30 May 2017, 02:37

RedGrellSutcliff wrote:
29 May 2017, 21:57
Image
Yer pretty :3

User avatar
Gnossienne
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 04:54

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by Gnossienne » 30 May 2017, 06:17

Ruby wrote:
30 May 2017, 02:37
RedGrellSutcliff wrote:
29 May 2017, 21:57
Image
Yer pretty :3
You think everyone is pretty, I bet you thought about dating/doing her, haven't you? :3

1337
Posts: 0
Joined: 18 May 2017, 10:00

Re: Pictures of yourself! (Joke Pics will not be tolerated)

Post by 1337 » 30 May 2017, 06:33

Gnossienne wrote:
30 May 2017, 06:17
Ruby wrote:
30 May 2017, 02:37
RedGrellSutcliff wrote:
29 May 2017, 21:57
Image
Yer pretty :3
You think everyone is pretty, I bet you thought about dating/doing her, haven't you? :3
Pretty much the norm on this site, lol.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests