Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

User avatar
OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 3343
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 10:45

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by OrehCursor » 29 Apr 2017, 21:20

KingGriffith wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 21:19
OrehCursor wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 21:18
KingGriffith wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 21:16
I'm daddy king, obey me.
Aren't you suppose to be banned?
Aren't you suppose to be banning me?
Yey
The winner is the most adaptive one.
Image

User avatar
AAAndrew666
Posts: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2017, 07:23

Re: Chris needs to stop

Post by AAAndrew666 » 30 Apr 2017, 10:22

OrehCursor wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 21:20
KingGriffith wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 21:19

Aren't you suppose to be banning me?
Yey
Banning Tray will only encourage me to edit the title.
Image

User avatar
OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 3343
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 10:45

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by OrehCursor » 30 Apr 2017, 10:52

Oi, what's all this then?
The winner is the most adaptive one.
Image

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3119
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by Mika » 30 Apr 2017, 11:02

All these posts talking on the anispace discord server thread when yall could be IMing this in the discord server (-3-)

User avatar
AAAndrew666
Posts: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2017, 07:23

Re: Chris needs therapy

Post by AAAndrew666 » 30 Apr 2017, 11:15

OrehCursor wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 10:52
Oi, what's all this then?
We're bros, we stick together.
Image

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3119
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Chris needs therapy

Post by Mika » 30 Apr 2017, 11:24

AAAndrew666 wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 11:15
OrehCursor wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 10:52
Oi, what's all this then?
We're bros, we stick together.
gay

User avatar
AAAndrew666
Posts: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2017, 07:23

Re: Chris needs therapy

Post by AAAndrew666 » 30 Apr 2017, 11:29

Mika wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 11:24
AAAndrew666 wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 11:15
OrehCursor wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 10:52
Oi, what's all this then?
We're bros, we stick together.
gay
Got problem?
Image

User avatar
TheLegendaryTray
Posts: 0
Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 12:20

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by TheLegendaryTray » 30 Apr 2017, 12:24

Chris needs a lot of therapy.

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3119
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by Mika » 30 Apr 2017, 12:27

TheLegendaryTray wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 12:24
Chris needs a lot of therapy.
That boy needs therapy; psychosomatic, that boy needs therapy; purely psychosomatic~♪♫

User avatar
TheLegendaryTray
Posts: 0
Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 12:20

Re: Anispace Discord Server [Read First post]

Post by TheLegendaryTray » 30 Apr 2017, 12:28

Mika wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 12:27
TheLegendaryTray wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 12:24
Chris needs a lot of therapy.
That boy needs therapy; psychosomatic, that boy needs therapy; purely psychosomatic~♪♫
ok

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests