Sweetest message you got today?

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

Cloud
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Sweetest message you got today?

Post by Cloud » 22 May 2017, 16:41

Dear Dane-Andrew a.k.a Dayney,

Happy Birthday!!! My piece of moonlight, you're my biggest supporter amongst my friends, and I absolutely adore you for that. You always let me call you at ungodly hours even when I know you prefer to sleep at a certain time. You stay up with me and my boy talk, always having your ears open to what I say and do. We may fight harshly from time to time, but I love you more than that. You're my dearest comfort zone, and I've never found anyone like you. The amount of trust I have for you is really astounding and should probably be borderline terrifying! We may not see eye to eye on every belief and that's a lot of beliefs, but I know my heart seeks yours like a kindred spirit. You're always going to be one of my top five people, and I really don't care who knows about that. They're not the ones who know me like you do, and quite frankly, I don't think they'd like me anymore if they did. You're unbearable at times, but I adore your solitary energy. You just absorb my energetic vibe like a sponge then call me cute. I'm extremely fragile with you, and you understand that. If I ever leave you, I don't think I'll ever find another you. And for that, I am fearful. You're my platonic soulmate and the darkness to my light. The wolf to my lamb and the superior to my inferior. We witnessed each other's mix of personality as you've grown somewhat soft and I've grown somewhat confident/almost arrogant like. Nevertheless, we are learning and we are growing. I learn from you what you can only attempt to fathom about me. I love our little jokes. I love your laugh. I love your reaction to when I make fun of you. I love your constant advice even when I've stated the same problem 50 times over. I love your patience. I love your stay. I just love you, Dane. You mean so much more to me than most people, and I pray to God you are a good thing for me. We're going to reach a year of knowing each other, and yet it feels like a lifetime with you. When we grow old and we're married and we have success in our lives, I hope you stay in touch with me. I hope you know that I love you in every way a friend and more could ever love another human being. You're such a blessing to me in that I've never met anyone so involved with me without ever asking questions. I just tell you things and you react in such a way that gets me to say more - and you allow it. My thoughts with you are endless. You see my veins whereas everyone sees just the skin. So I'm glad to say that today is the day you were born years and years ago - like 46 years ago, probably - and I'm so very grateful to have met you. Time means nothing when I have this much love for someone who I've never actually met. You're my one of my best friends and you always will be. Thanks for looking out for me and accepting my kitty antics; I might as well wear cat ears and a tail for you at this point. You're truly one of the best people in my life on a site that considers you the worst.

Sincerely, your little neko, Alyx <3
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

BlackAngel
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by BlackAngel » 24 May 2017, 06:10

chuckles you know want you all the time. And I love to sceude you groans and pulls you closer you always turn me on ~
Trust me, we're almost at the end,
but you won't end up as a saint
even if you go up you'll come straight back down

Mirinae
Anispace Beginner

Post by Mirinae » 24 May 2017, 09:24

BlackAngel wrote:
24 May 2017, 06:10
chuckles you know want you all the time. And I love to sceude you groans and pulls you closer you always turn me on ~
someone was gettin down n' dirty earlier.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HighRoller wrote: WHY WOULD I NEED COINS? WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

SH*T, OUT OF AMMO. BETTER THROW THESE COINS IN HOPES THEY WONT HIT A OLD POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER WITHOUT A PINKY

BlackAngel
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by BlackAngel » 24 May 2017, 09:45

Mirinae wrote:
24 May 2017, 09:24
BlackAngel wrote:
24 May 2017, 06:10
someone was gettin down n' dirty earlier.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
shhhh i am innocent :lol: *looks innocent* it is not my fault

PuppyChan
Anispace Beginner

Post by PuppyChan » 24 May 2017, 19:26

"I love you, you ass" In the middle of an argument.

Hanaemi

Post by Hanaemi » 25 May 2017, 01:43

i care for you madly
even if i left you for awhile sadly
but time did prove it
that i always find my way back to you
no matter how often i quit
what you mean to me you have no clue
my cuddle buddy i love thee
you're part of my family <3
" A personality of a dreamer and a smile that hides more pain than you can ever imagine. "

Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kyotachi » 25 May 2017, 03:49

"You're my best friend,
Im really glad were friends."
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Sempiternal
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Sempiternal » 25 May 2017, 06:59

"Stop doubting yourself,
You're worth so much more than you think."
Melli wrote:Who the heck even needs DaeJong when you got Mellice? 8D
AskingAlexandria wrote:SOLICE YOU NUTTER
ThreeDaysGrace wrote: Jhin's bitches are just like his gun. They cock and blow c;

BlackAngel
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by BlackAngel » 25 May 2017, 07:01

~ hugs you tremendously close to me ~
Wat would I do without you ~?
You and I have been through a lot, and I mean a lot ~
When it comes with heartaches, people, and well everything to be honest ~
We're both weak, we're both have our flaws and we're not perfect at all ~
But that doesn't matter, I have you as a close friend, family, and my better half ~
No matter how much we don't talk, see each other, you'll always have my love and my care for you ~
Your the one who I'm always gonna be close with no matter wat ~

Bebe

Post by Bebe » 25 May 2017, 23:21

"Youre a wonderful and beautiful person and no matter how many times you deny it, I'll keep bringing the truth your attention"

He just knows what to say. <3