What gender do you identify as?

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

User avatar
Kagome
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 50
Joined: 22 Oct 2008, 14:33

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by Kagome » 12 Jun 2017, 09:05

Gnossienne wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 08:53
Kagome wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 06:04
Gnossienne wrote:
11 Jun 2017, 18:30
Well, since I'm not a mentally ill human being.
I identify as a male.
That statement suggests that you are indeed mentally Ill. That sort of ignorant intolerance is definitely a mental disorder. Do you even science? ;)
Please, please don't start being a complete retard with your transsexuality.
Stay mad. It keeps the gene pool pure. ;)
I am the Feudal Fairytale~

User avatar
Gnossienne
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 04:54

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by Gnossienne » 12 Jun 2017, 09:06

Assuming that someone is mad over the internet is very autistic..

User avatar
xSaint
Posts: 19
Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 22:51

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by xSaint » 12 Jun 2017, 09:08

Anispace- the only site where if you reply to someone who criticizes what you say, they jump to the conclusion that you're sinply mad.

Autistic indeed.

User avatar
Nyu
Posts: 3
Joined: 21 Jul 2009, 14:46

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by Nyu » 12 Jun 2017, 09:10

Female.

User avatar
InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1037
Joined: 28 Jan 2009, 19:03

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by InuYasha » 12 Jun 2017, 09:16

xSaint wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:08
Anispace- the only site where if you reply to someone who criticizes what you say, they jump to the conclusion that you're sinply mad.

Autistic indeed.
Thats why we all joined Autispace.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

User avatar
xSaint
Posts: 19
Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 22:51

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by xSaint » 12 Jun 2017, 09:21

InuYasha wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:16
xSaint wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:08
Anispace- the only site where if you reply to someone who criticizes what you say, they jump to the conclusion that you're sinply mad.

Autistic indeed.
Thats why we all joined Autispace.


Thats common autism
The more advanced autism has to do with buying and selling accounts some years ago.
You'd know something about that, after all.

User avatar
Kagome
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 50
Joined: 22 Oct 2008, 14:33

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by Kagome » 12 Jun 2017, 09:24

InuYasha wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:16
xSaint wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:08
Anispace- the only site where if you reply to someone who criticizes what you say, they jump to the conclusion that you're sinply mad.

Autistic indeed.
Thats why we all joined Autispace.


Haha Babe! They know you! Publicity is publicity. ;) I love this site already!
I am the Feudal Fairytale~

User avatar
InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1037
Joined: 28 Jan 2009, 19:03

Re: What gender do you identify as?

Post by InuYasha » 12 Jun 2017, 09:35

xSaint wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:21
InuYasha wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:16
xSaint wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 09:08
Anispace- the only site where if you reply to someone who criticizes what you say, they jump to the conclusion that you're sinply mad.

Autistic indeed.
Thats why we all joined Autispace.


Thats common autism
The more advanced autism has to do with buying and selling accounts some years ago.
You'd know something about that, after all.
You know something about that, after all.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests