Rantlantis

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Re: Rantlantis

Post by OrehCursor » 01 Mar 2017, 12:02

Emiya wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 10:12
I will not rest until every person knows what true pain and darkness feels like. You will all answer for your crimes against Gaia.
What anime are you getting all your dialogue from?
The winner is the most adaptive one.

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 01 Mar 2017, 12:10

OrehCursor wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 12:02
Emiya wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 10:12
I will not rest until every person knows what true pain and darkness feels like. You will all answer for your crimes against Gaia.
What anime are you getting all your dialogue from?
My own mind, you Pat'ak.

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 03 Mar 2017, 17:33

Preview:

Don't come back to me saying that you need me only for you to leave me for someone else you've barely known, again.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

DICKamaru
Anispace Beginner

Post by DICKamaru » 03 Mar 2017, 17:35

InuYasha wrote:
03 Mar 2017, 17:33
Preview:

Don't come back to me saying that you need me only for you to leave me for someone else you've barely known, again.
Its coming...

The GREAT Fúcken' DICKamaru! xD

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 26 Mar 2017, 20:08

Leaves to go to another state, says won't come back.

Gets with someone else.

Tries to get back with person after they left them for someone else.

Re-re-rejected.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lucidity » 28 Mar 2017, 04:46

InuYasha wrote:
26 Mar 2017, 20:08

Gets with someone else.

Re-re-rejected.

Relationships don't seem to be your best priority right now. Wait it out and heal up a bit, homie.

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by InuYasha » 28 Mar 2017, 07:59

Lucidity wrote:
28 Mar 2017, 04:46
InuYasha wrote:
26 Mar 2017, 20:08

Gets with someone else.

Re-re-rejected.

Relationships don't seem to be your best priority right now. Wait it out and heal up a bit, homie.
I promise you I'm bright enough for that. XD

When it's about someone else and not me. They rejected them. Mmmmmmm. Fatality.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 12 Apr 2017, 21:36

WARNING: Profanity ahead. Don’t read this if you are my mom or you can’t handle profanity.
How can any company possibly have as terrible customer service as Comcast? It’s like, to suck this bad, they seriously must go out and recruit college students who major in subjects like “Go Fuck Yourself” and “Eat Shit Assface, I Hate You.” They find them, hire them, and have them shape their company direction. There is literally no other way a company could possibly suck as bad as this terrible abortion of anything resembling the idea of customer focused enterprise that is Comcast. God, I hate them.

Now, I get it. This is America. This is 2017. We all pretty much sold out, bent over, and resigned ourselves to taking it up the ass by anyone and everyone that is selling some kind of entertainment. GIVE ME MY FLASHING LIGHT BOX!!! We need our stimulus, baby, and the market delivers what the people want. So, yeah, we got our giant screen TVs and our giant small-screen smartphones and even tiny-ass watch screens now. Don’t let me miss my show, my text, my Instagram!

We all do it, in our own way. A bunch of fucking crack-head losers binge watching Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black or whatever other stupid ass shows we watch. Or sports. Or just gambling on sports … I mean, uh, Draft Kings <cough> “fantasy sports” <cough>, it’s not the same as gambling, so it’s not a problem that the NFL and whoever else is sponsoring that shit now. It just looks like gambling, but it’s not a duck. Seriously. It’s not. Hey, but at least we don’t have the death of pro boxing and, more recently, FIFA to suggest that’s a horrible idea.

Fuck us.

We are such stupid pieces of shit. We keep taking this crap. We pay the bills. I’m paying the bill. I’m not pointing this rant at you, man. I pay my goddamn cable bill too, same as you. Even though this new stupid-ass Xfinity modem they talked me into is shit. It’s such shit. I can’t even express in words how much shit it is and I write for a goddamn living. It’s like, dinosaurs were huge animals, like, the size of huge buildings and they could eat each other, as in they could eat a huge building’s-size worth of meat, and then, maybe some of the meat was rancid or whatever—because they ate it raw—and then they got food poisoning and got diarrhea, except not regular diarrhea but instead the squirts that can fill lakes, so they would spew shits the size of Lake Tahoe, and it was super rancid acidy soup pooh, and then there were thousands of them, too, all doing it, like a super storm of dinosaur herds all shitting Lake Tahoe-sized shits and yet, despite all of that, that still isn’t enough of shit to describe how much shit Comcast is.

But I pay the bill.

Even if it doesn’t work. Like, now that I have “upgraded,” my internet speeds are officially measured on the Slow-as-Shit scale because there is no other scale that measure slowness of this magnitude. Like, I could tie a goddamn USB with my data in it to a fucking pigeon’s leg and have him fly it to your house and it would be faster than me trying to share a video or something with you. These “speeds” are so terrible the unit of measurement isn’t the MPCP (Megabytes Per Carrier Pigeon) but actually now down to the MSLSS (Monkey Swimming a Lake of Shit Speed). If you aren’t familiar with that one, this speed is benchmarked by how long it would take a quadriplegic orangutan with Parkinsons and a horrible meth habit to swim across Lake Tahoe if it was filled with shit. My speed currently rates an F on the MSLSS scale, which, turns out, “F” means that the shit lake is frozen, thus further impeding the monkey’s progress. (Oh, and if you feel inclined to tell me an orangutan isn’t a monkey, you should definitely go fuck yourself right now.)

OH MY GOD FUCK COMCAST SO MUCH.

But it’s my fault. I pay the bill, like I said. So, fuck me. I’m responsible for my own misery. So are you. You are too. You pay for your bill (regardless if it’s Comcast or Verizon or the new nightmare that ATT acquiring DirecTv became, etc.). You know it sucks, too. You and everyone like us know it, but we keep taking it. And it’s not just that. If it was just that, it would probably be fine. But it’s not.

We take our shitty internet service. We take our shitty products and shitty service at Walmart and even like stores like Kohl’s who charge more for their shit as if there shit isn’t as shitty as Walmart. At least Walmart doesn’t pretend like it sells good shit.

Our banks shit on us. “GO OUTSIDE AND SERVE YOURSELF AT THE ATM, ASSHOLES,” they said in polite and more tactful ways than that. So we did.

You literally cannot get a hold of anyone at the court system if you submit an excuse for jury duty that is totally legitimate. Like, as in, the system is literally, “Yeah, we don’t tell you if you are excused. Keep your eye out for a postcard that will look exactly like junk mail you get by the thousands every day … don’t miss it, but, um, yeah, there is literally no possible way, at all, to contact anyone to make sure. Sorry. Fuck you. Pay your taxes, though.”

And junk mail. How much of that shit do we still get? Like, has anyone ever actually responded to any of that garbage in the last 20 years? Like, ever? Who is actually paying for that? Oh, and, now, awesome, I get “unknown” phone numbers calling my goddamn cell phone all the time now. Junk cell phone calls. They get our numbers every time they hack some idiot company like Walmart, Target or Comcast. Or the US government. Whoever.

Did you know the Chinese actually hacked a hack of our government bigger than the last hack you heard about, the big scary one that basically means almost everyone that ever worked for or was related to anyone who worked for the federal government is compromised? Did you know that? China now actually has hundreds of millions of fingerprint records in addition to all the social security stuff and other shit you are actually worried about now in your comfortable quasi-ignorant contentment, lulled as we all are by the dopey stupor of our flashing light boxes.

Do you realize that we are only just now beginning to talk about “bio metric security” for stuff like credit card machines and even the iPhone banking apps; like, we’re sitting all giddy and excited about how “safe” we’re going to be, and yet the Chinese already have your fingerprints. They have your fingerprints before you even need them to feel like you are safe. They literally have access to them before you do.

Our banks, our companies, our medical system, our insurance (Oh my god, don’t even get me started on how horrible these douche-hole companies are, and you know it, even though you pay your insurance bills like a good little bitch every month). You pay even though you know if you use the very thing you pay for, the rates will skyrocket, you’ll be dropped, or they’ll just find some loophole and tell you to go fuck yourself. And even after that, you’ll keep using it because you might be “a victim of some insurance loophole.” That’s literally the language I heard recently being used in an insurance commercial: “We’ll help keep you safe from becoming a victim of insurance loopholes.”

Like how can an insurance company advertise itself by telling you that there is shit missing in the shit they sell you that will victimize you. It’s a goddamn insurance company. Their commercial is literally like a husband, who married his wife and swore to protect her, saying, “Hey baby, I know I swore to love and protect you, but, if you don’t bone me an extra two times a week, I can’t protect you from the beatings you might get while I’m horny on the off days, you know?”

Seriously, WTF? They are fully admitting that in a commercial, and yet they know that you will shit yourself for fear of being a victim and pay them more money to protect you from the shit that they aren’t already protecting you from for the money they are taking from you … protection that you don’t ever actually use for fear of being victimized by them.

I mean, Goddamn, man, how is that not just obviously evil in the eyes of everyone? But we just write the damn checks. All of us. Even me.

“Victim.” That’s the ironic word of subjugation in our culture now. Everyone is selling you something to prevent you from being a victim: information access, so you don’t be a victim; insurance so you don’t be a victim; safety in this form or that, protection … blah, blah. Anyone who tells you they are protecting you from being a victim is victimizing you. Anyone. Period. 100% of the time. And yes, even your parents. They are over-protecting you, and you are going to be 35 years old living in their house with no life experience and no job for fear of all the bullies and pedophiles and racists and drunk drivers and whatever else out there that can victimize you.

We literally live in this world where everyone that we pay money to claims to be helping or protecting, but if you peel away the crap, since we all now know inside our hearts they are lying, we all know they are really just telling us to go get fucked. But we don’t care. We are a nation of crack whores who are willing to take a giant, shit-stained dinosaur dick in the ass as long as we can keep having our “safety” and our “entertainment” to distract us from our unending, impending dangers. We’ll do anything to not lose our cable access to our stupid Netflix or our cell phone service connection to that chick on Tinder who doesn’t actually want to admit she is looking for a relationship because that would make her needy so instead she sells out her soul and claims her independence so she can maintain her approval card with the feminist activists, who also don’t give a shit about her… just make sure to vote for our candidate we are supporting.

Seriously fuck us.

We have no balls. We keep paying and taking it. And I’m no different, so I’m just ranting. I’m just another dumb sheep using the very internet that sucks this much to write this crap and upload it at astonishingly slow monkey-in-a-frozen-shit-lake speeds so I can feel better, get six people to click like on it, and then when I’m done jacking off to how special I feel that six people acknowledged me, I can go back to playing Heroes Charge or whatever stupid game I play on my phone next to hide my shame.

Seriously, fuck us. We suck.

AngraMainyu

Post by AngraMainyu » 15 May 2017, 19:54

Nearly all of you are lairs, liars to yourself, corrupt to the core. You pretend everything's okay and that "positivity" and "negativity" are the shallow concepts you use to draw lines in the sand.

Let me ask you this, what's so positive about what we're doing right now? Are we really doing anything beyond meaningless symbolic and ineffective "good" things? Are we building for a brighter future? No, it's just one big massive perverted orgy of power to control another being, be it a nation of millions or your supposed loved ones.

Hell no, we're contaminating, paving, and blowing up every damned thing we can manage to destroy. I've watched this world die since i was a kid, i used to have hope, but the more i find out about you sick twisted evil creatures the less hope i can hold.

Oh yeah, and for all you with your inflated sense of self importance who suggested to the OP to lead by example, you're the sickness that convinces me there's no hope for the species. Instead of being alarmed that so many people in your oh-so-wonderful world have no hope for tomorrow, and standing by your values of positivity, which is really thinly disguised ignorant bliss, you all say "go first" and STFU, and continue living your lie of a life.

And for you poor blind ignorant ones who think that love is the answer, let me ask you this, can you love someone who lies to you with every action? That's not love, i don't know what it is, but if one is not true to oneself, one cannot have true love for oneself, let alone others. Love is a dead concept that lies side by side in it's grave next to truth. If you give "love" to a liar you're loving the lies that make up that deceitful person. This includes deceiving yourself and loving yourself, this especially means yourself.

And as far as the earth itself, we've turned the entire planet into poverty stricken slums, anywhere people are. There's 4 billion people right now struggling to survive to see tomorrow while ultimately about 300 of the world's elite control 95 percent of resources. Do the math, 400 billion vs 300, it's just that there's 400 billion people who are too dumb to refuse to play their game. In the process this planet has been made into such a wasteland i barely trust the air i breathe not to be toxic, the food, the water, everything, and on top of it all, there's people fighting over whose slave i will be, vying for control of me and others. I don't even want what's left of this dead planet, what good is a rotting corpse? They won't have ME though.

I've given up trusting any humans anymore, they're all such hypocrites it makes me sick to even have any kind of interaction anymore with such a vile beast. I've been working on finalizing all my affairs so i can leave, as lots of you suggested. I'll be leading by example soon.