Rantlantis

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

InuYasha
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Rantlantis

Post by InuYasha » 15 Feb 2017, 09:15

kanashi wrote:
15 Feb 2017, 08:25
lowkey dont contact me after a month and get my hopes up of possibly being friends only to contact me last night to cut me off again.
that's a d*** move. you didn't have to lie to me but you went and did it anyway.
Really messed up.
Fate - Not to be tamed.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 16 Feb 2017, 18:08

So, I've gone out on dates with about 4 or 5 boys. They all telling me "Idk" when I ask what they would like to do on the date or they telling me "What do you want to do" putting it on me. All of these dates I have had to lead, being the one to come up with romantic ideas... smh. Don't make my tiny effeminate a ss do all this lead work. I give my 50. A couple I straight up offered romantic ideas from the start, while others I've asked what they want to do and they're romantically clueless. Where the men at? I'm done with these boys. 🙄 ✋

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 16 Feb 2017, 19:54

Let me ask you this, what's so positive about what we're doing right now? Are we really doing anything beyond meaningless symbolic and ineffective "good" things? Are we building for a brighter future? What is the point of our living on this planet? it's just one big massive perverted orgy of power to control another being, be it a nation of millions or your supposed loved ones. Simply a means to progress ahead of someone else at the expense of their misery.

We're contaminating, paving, and blowing up every damned thing we can manage to destroy. I've watched this world die since i was a kid, i used to have hope, but the more i find out about you sick twisted evil creatures the less hope i can hold.

we've turned the entire planet into poverty stricken slums, anywhere people are. There's 4 billion people right now struggling to survive to see tomorrow while ultimately about 300 of the world's elite control 95 percent of resources. Do the math, 400 billion vs 300, it's just that there's 400 billion people who are too dumb to refuse to play their game. In the process this planet has been made into such a wasteland i barely trust the air i breathe not to be toxic, the food, the water, everything, and on top of it all, there's people fighting over whose slave i will be, vying for control of me and others. I don't even want what's left of this dead planet, what good is a rotting corpse? They won't have ME though.

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by LadyDaemontus » 20 Feb 2017, 19:35

That feeling of having to bend over to everyone else's needs and wants. Cause damn, this house ain't no friggin half way house for half of someone's family. <_> The house is STILL a mess and only a few more days til March (sometime much we have a house inspection due), one cat of mine I've raised since she was a kitten is now MIA and hasn't come home and now I'm afraid if MORE people move in imma lose my beautiful ginger kitty. I also plan on getting one of the spare bedrooms cleaned and begin furnishing it into a nursery in the off chance myself and my partner end up with a bub on the way (we're trying for a kid). I really do not need someone else living out of our house. PLUS me and my partner have just barely been making it through a the last two fortnights as meat and drinks haven't been cheap lately. :/

On top of that I don't appreciate certain people pissing in my boyfriend's ear so they can get what they want which is control over his life and in turn control over mine.
:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

HeartlessDark
Anispace Beginner

Post by HeartlessDark » 20 Feb 2017, 21:39

I just got through playing the evil within all I can say is that the game is effing hard as hell the graphics were horrible at best the graphics look like it was based on
Ps2 the enemies are tough, the boss Fights are broken
Too many traps, less ammo, oh yes when your health bar is blinking red you cannot sprint AT ALL which is stupid
The story was a bit medicore at best and the final boss fight was disappointing and lastly the main charater in the game was SOOO BORING

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 20 Feb 2017, 21:49

I hate when people draw eyes over hair. Like...it doesn't work like that. You can't see your eyes under your hair. It mostly goes for awful edgy mary sueish OCs that flood the front page of deviantart.
ImageImage
"My core command is to make life better."

UberMedic7
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by UberMedic7 » 21 Feb 2017, 16:36

Why did i even got notifications that people replied here? Did i ever posted here even?!?!? and why i get them now?! WHAT IS THI--
UberMedic7 wrote:Everybody uses dumb quotes on their signatures so i joined in.

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 22 Feb 2017, 03:47

You people preach for the future like a heard of sheep! Yet, you do not know that you have NO FUTURE! Your pointless wars, conflicts, racism, it will destroy you all in the end! Look at what you've built! You have all created a society where equality is a lie! Where no man, woman or child can stand together as equals! Because of your petty greed, hunger, and materialism, you have all damned yourselves to extinction! You primates claim to be the superior species, yet all I see are insects, killing each other for supremacy! What makes you any better than the animals you butcher and enslave?!

Jagiya
Anispace Beginner

Post by Jagiya » 24 Feb 2017, 05:47

; Let's be honest. I'm never afraid to end a friendship that I think is going downhill.
Even if it's not, if I find the way you treat me rude, that friendship definitely will end. And i'll never regret my decisions.

I have my pride and I'm not a desperate person. I will speak my mind without any hesitation.
I expect to be respected the same way I respect you or others. If I don't judge you, I don't expect to be judged in return.

You're just going to be a nobody to me and I will not care one single bit about your feelings as if you cared about mine in the first place.

Then they ask why I always hurt their feelings. Me? Hurt your feelings?
Did you ever even think why I scolded you? No? Of course you won't. You'll just jump to conclusions and think I'm doing it on purpose.
If I'm pissed, I will not hold it back. And I'm actually a very calm person in general. I rarely get angry. And if you get on my nerves, then you /should/ be aware that you're the cause for it.

For god's sake why don't people ever question themselves first?
{ }

- Your everything shakes up my heart -

Elite Editor

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 01 Mar 2017, 10:12

I will not rest until every person knows what true pain and darkness feels like. You will all answer for your crimes against Gaia.