Rantlantis

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

Antipathy
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 167
Joined: 03 Sep 2014, 18:13

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Antipathy » 29 Nov 2016, 08:48

anarchistic wrote: Acting like grammar is best spent in this dump lmao.
By that very logic, tho, every complain ever should be dismissed. You people did just elect a meme president after all. Acting like time, energy or effort "is best spent in this dump"


Point is, things do not cease to have value because some idiot somewhere judges - by standards that, for all we know is arbitrary - that certain people are not worth it.
Seraph a.k.a. [email protected] is a cancerous biitch. She got outsmarted by Andrew, and the admins had to help her get her account back.

User avatar
anarchistic
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 170
Joined: 09 Jul 2016, 10:27

Re: Rantlantis

Post by anarchistic » 29 Nov 2016, 09:02

Antipathy wrote:
anarchistic wrote: Acting like grammar is best spent in this dump lmao.
By that very logic, tho, every complain ever should be dismissed. You people did just elect a meme president after all. Acting like time, energy or effort "is best spent in this dump"


Point is, things do not cease to have value because some idiot somewhere judges - by standards that, for all we know is arbitrary - that certain people are not worth it.
Perhaps.
But then again it was either a meme or a criminal.
Like we, the ones who didn't vote, wanted either


Either way, my point is such, grammar is a waste of time because half the community, or at least a decent number, talk like they have a goddamn deficiency that prevents them from typing like a normal human being mate, grammar and spelling alike.

Sure, grammar doesn't cease to have value anywhere. But it sure as shit seems like quite the opposite here.

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3116
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Mika » 06 Dec 2016, 15:33

why are so many people in my generation so fucking indecisive like gd i'm almost always the one leading my dates, deciding what we can do for the day with my friends... they all respond the same "I dunno," "idk," "what do you wanna do?" "when would you like to hang out?" fuck my tiny effeminate a ss having to do all this shit. my generation is socially pathetic. where the real men at in my life bc i haven't seen any

User avatar
UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 764
Joined: 01 Sep 2013, 10:51

Re: Rantlantis

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 06 Dec 2016, 15:40

why does the guy who drops the bins at the library i work at so late?? like i start at 10:30 and the bins don't come till at least 10:40 or later and its so annoying bc i have school almost a bit after work and sometimes i can't do all my work because the guy comes super late.
Image
ImageImage
"My core command is to make life better."

User avatar
Magia
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 114
Joined: 02 May 2016, 15:50

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Magia » 06 Dec 2016, 16:13

I'm getting real tired of your begging around and everything. I don't care if you have excuses for it, that's your damn problem, not mines. I already have enough on my plate. I don't need to carry more. No, you don't get to say, "you need to think of others too", you are the one who needs to take your own advice. There's a reason why I have a sour attitude. I appreciate and need my space, and even when I say no many, MANY times. I just would appreciate it.
>> You all need a cure. _overhaul

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3116
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Mika » 09 Dec 2016, 03:17

Sometimes I get tired of how cruelly treated naturally feminine guys are. I can play along and reflect the verbal rounds in good humor but at points it gets tiring. It'd be nice to live in a world where a guy who feels much more like a woman in heart could assume that feminine status without having to be called "Faggot," "Gay," "Pxssy," and threatened with torture and death.

I have moments where I sometimes wish I could transition to being a woman. So I could express my strong desires to nurture and love others and be able to do such a simple thing such as clothe myself in feminine attire without having to worry about being ridiculed, laughed at, and threatened with violence.

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3116
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Mika » 10 Dec 2016, 23:22

i wish guys and even people i thought were close to me would stop taking sexual advantage of me... it makes me feel sick and miserable.

User avatar
Combatant
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 28
Joined: 21 Oct 2015, 15:24

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Combatant » 11 Dec 2016, 00:02

Seth wrote:Sometimes I get tired of how cruelly treated naturally feminine guys are. I can play along and reflect the verbal rounds in good humor but at points it gets tiring. It'd be nice to live in a world where a guy who feels much more like a woman in heart could assume that feminine status without having to be called "Faggot," "Gay," "Pxssy," and threatened with torture and death.

I have moments where I sometimes wish I could transition to being a woman. So I could express my strong desires to nurture and love others and be able to do such a simple thing such as clothe myself in feminine attire without having to worry about being ridiculed, laughed at, and threatened with violence.
Hold the phone. think of it this way. Instead of actually worrying about what other's say towards you. but idk if this would really help; or give you any courage. But why bother worry what other's think about you? You as a individual should only care from what YOU think. Yes, there is a numerous amount of roads that will be rough and bumpy. But all in all, you are yourself, you are you, and you are who you want to be. Don't be discourage from what you want to be, by what others say. You'll only give those you don't know the satisfaction of getting into your mindset, and pull strings out of you, being a mindless social puppet who only follows what society wants you to be. Man fvck society and what they say or think about you. Be what you want. Bottom line, they're bunch of self centered bigots who have zero idea on what you're going through.
Image
By the years that will go by, we will always stay the same.❞

User avatar
Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3116
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 18:56

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Mika » 13 Dec 2016, 10:55

These are not my words but boy do I agree with them.

"240 something people I know on Facebook. Most of them I thought were good friends from high school... Christmas Day, I Facebooked them all and I'm like, 'Hey! It's Christmas! I haven't talked to some of y'all in over 20 years. Here's my number. Call me. Let's have a conversation.' Nobody. And I posted that thing over and over Christmas Day. Nobody! And I'm talking people that asked me to be their friend. 'Oh, so and so wants you to be their friend.' Well I know this person from high school. Sure, I'll be their friend.

It means people don't want relationships no more. They're so into their internet, and so into their Facebook. This is their idol. Internet's become an idol man. It's like... people don't want relationships. Even a girl, my high school sweetheart... I hooked up with her on Facebook, contacted her. 'Hey man, let's meet.' Well she gave me her number, she's like, 'Well look, just text me. I really don't have time for conversations no more.' She'd rather text back and forth for two hours. Texting, back and forth. Instead of having a ten minute conversation that could have summed it all up.'"

User avatar
Saphire
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 174
Joined: 01 May 2014, 12:20

Re: Rantlantis

Post by Saphire » 13 Dec 2016, 11:55

Seth wrote:These are not my words but boy do I agree with them.

"240 something people I know on Facebook. Most of them I thought were good friends from high school... Christmas Day, I Facebooked them all and I'm like, 'Hey! It's Christmas! I haven't talked to some of y'all in over 20 years. Here's my number. Call me. Let's have a conversation.' Nobody. And I posted that thing over and over Christmas Day. Nobody! And I'm talking people that asked me to be their friend. 'Oh, so and so wants you to be their friend.' Well I know this person from high school. Sure, I'll be their friend.

It means people don't want relationships no more. They're so into their internet, and so into their Facebook. This is their idol. Internet's become an idol man. It's like... people don't want relationships. Even a girl, my high school sweetheart... I hooked up with her on Facebook, contacted her. 'Hey man, let's meet.' Well she gave me her number, she's like, 'Well look, just text me. I really don't have time for conversations no more.' She'd rather text back and forth for two hours. Texting, back and forth. Instead of having a ten minute conversation that could have summed it all up.'"
Yo I feel the opposite. I feel like texting is too slow for me sometimes, so I'd rather have all my closest friends on Skype so that I can talk to them in a Skype call. This is also why I don't talk to people on Anispace much, I don't really like texting always.. lol.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests