Farewell..

Introduce yourself to the community, or say farewell to everyone if you need to leave for a while.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

totosaki
Anispace Beginner

Farewell..

Post by totosaki » 08 Jan 2017, 19:03

i guess this is finally the moment in which i learn to let go and find another r.p. profile... because now that i cant create my own custom, i will leave... no i do not like this new edit. kind of reminds me of myanimelist....

and well here are the list of things i will list here on this account because of the history i have with this profile...

i have been an original character since 2009 and i met my lover here.
7 full years of interaction with him and 3 years together, we even broke up on this sight,
i went through so much with him and it was a difficult ride... i met new friends and they became family to me.
now i cant talk to them anymore but i just want to let them know that if ever anything occurs they are always in my heart and i have a FB PAGE WHERE THEY CAN THEN FIND ME.

i then had a child and advertised her here on anispace, because she was our anispace miracle baby. for those that followed me , they would know...

now i have a new relationship and a son and i am well off in life with my education and working on my future for myself and my kids. i love you all and just know to always remain strong, you are never alone and there is nothing you cant over come, dont let others make you feel weak and fight for yourself and survive in this world. yolo...

i was raised in a foster home, this sight helped me from all the moving and traveling and it was crazy . this sight made me find love and also made me find strength in who i could confide in. and there is nothing you cant do. i was sexually abused as a kid, i overcame it, i was also a drug addict and i have also over come that too, i felt alone many years and then it so happened i had to fend for myself and believe in myself and live . you can too... .

good bye all.

2009-2017 PEACE

WhyIsItAlwaysMe

Re: Updated Rules for Intro and Farewells..(6-10-2016)

Post by WhyIsItAlwaysMe » 08 Jan 2017, 19:21

Peace

Silly
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Silly » 08 Jan 2017, 20:36

Its been real, you were great to talk to. Take care
Fúcken' Hell mate... xD

redfoxfive
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by redfoxfive » 08 Jan 2017, 21:02

So sorry to see another fallen member of 2009, All the best for the future.Am really saddened by your leaving , always there and gr8 to chat with. BYE.

AkaneTsunemori
Anispace Beginner

Re: Farewell..

Post by AkaneTsunemori » 08 Jan 2017, 21:56

Farewell and Take Care.

darina
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by darina » 15 Jun 2017, 02:13

All the best to you sweetheart. I will see you around on fb. So many people that joined back in 2009 have left, rather sad.
Taa-ra-ra-rum. Taaram. Taaram. Can't tach dis.

Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kakashi » 15 Jun 2017, 09:39

It's sad to see everyone leaving. Reminds me of the last days of youtube. I too am from 2009 and do hope you have a great life, even though I didn't really know you. But I noticed with all the changes and the site never being fixed it drove more and more people away. I myself can't say I left yet, but I honestly only really come on twice a week. Hopefully one day I can grow the courage to let go just as you have. Change has never been my strong point and neither has letting go. But I do hope you have a wonderful day and life from here on out.
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 15 Jun 2017, 09:41

ImageImage
"My core command is to make life better."

Daesung
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Daesung » 15 Jun 2017, 13:31

Take care.

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 15 Jun 2017, 14:01

You've been here a long time. Farewell to another gen 1 anispace member. Warm and well wishes for your life outside of this tired place.