From the GCV!

Introduce yourself to the community, or say farewell to everyone if you need to leave for a while.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

Yangtama

From the GCV!

Post by Yangtama » 13 Sep 2016, 21:05

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

I go by the name Yangtama. I am in my twenties and feel like an old man due to the constant annoyance from the nekos that reside in the GCV, annoying me to drink milk and have karaoke on Sundays with them. Then, they all decided to go Gintama drama on me on every other days to make me feel super old as well (kidding of course~).

I was brought to this awesome anime website by my sempai. I love anime, used to cosplay (still considering to go back), and sometimes I draw. My genre of music that I listen to consists mostly of Jpop, some Kpop, and a wide variety of Mandarin music.

MMo rpgs that I used to play are Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine and La Tale. Would I get back into those games? Not really, although Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine was my only favorite mmorpg. I watched a variety of anime when I was younger. If I were to recall some names, I remember Gintama, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Psycho Gun, Thousand-year girl, Sangokushi, and so forth.

I am looking forward to making friends with you all and perhaps have a discussion about anything. Due to my busy schedule, I may not be able to reply or respond quickly. However, that does not mean that I do not want to talk or not make any friends. Also, I will slowly update my profile with further information about me.

So come on by to the GCV and check me out!

Neko Yangtama

Tenkai

Re: From the GCV!

Post by Tenkai » 13 Sep 2016, 22:10

May god have mercy on your soul

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 13 Sep 2016, 22:14

Welcome to Anispace.~ If you have any questions, you are welcome on my profile to ask and I may likely be able to help. There are fun forum topics to enjoy, great customization options to make your home profile look great, and friendly people to meet. Enjoy yourself here! c:

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by LadyDaemontus » 13 Sep 2016, 22:22

Once you're here, you never leave. :)
:D Gamergate - Gaming - Culture - Lifestyle - Politics - Anti Feminism :shock:
:arrow: Twitter --> https://twitter.com/LadyDaemontus :!:
:arrow: Ask Fm --> https://ask.fm/LadyDaemontus :!:

Emperor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by Emperor » 14 Sep 2016, 11:35

Welcome to our site!
Should you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or another moderator. Enjoy your stay owo

NathanBros

Post by NathanBros » 15 Sep 2016, 18:58

Welcome to the forums Yangtama, enjoy your stay!
"What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but their flag is a huge plus."
Blog: VST Plugins.