Ten year Anime RP Anniversary [New to Anispace]

Introduce yourself to the community, or say farewell to everyone if you need to leave for a while.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Ten year Anime RP Anniversary [New to Anispace]

Post by Mika » 21 Jul 2016, 14:03

Ants wrote:
Masaki wrote:
Vulpes wrote:Good luck finding the gems in the mountain of one liner bad grammar shiit.
Lol! Thanks for the luck! It's always worth sifting through the BS to find those gems! <3<3<3
what do you mean "sift"? to sift is to suggest that you'd have to dig through the "BS" when the rp community is entirely comprised of said "BS".

see this? this is the entire roleplaying community. this is all you're left with. leave the site.
That's not entirely correct. If you "sift" through The Dark Forest roleplay (the most active RP thread, or at least, was active) you'll find a couple quality roleplayers you're welcome to contact via private message or through profiles.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 21 Jul 2016, 14:19

I have to disagree. Community is all about bonds and relationships. A community is something we have to work at. I believe in this and surround myself with individuals who also believe in this. I think most RPers today refer to them as 'cliques' or 'families' but cliques are simply communities within the community, which is GREAT! Rping is about socializing, forging bonds, and creating stories with others. If you are a loner and avoid these things, you will not have a good experience. There ARE good Rpers out there and I plan to CATCH EM' ALL ;P even if I have to use google maps. (PokemonGo Joke, bad one but still).

BTW: I am Masaki! This will be my REAL account for the site!
why? WHY? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST USE ANIROLEPLAY. THERE ARE SO MANY ROLEPLAYING SITES WITH A VAST COMMUNITY AND YOU CHOOSE HERE OF ALL PLACES. JUST GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
actually, don't contact me.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Jul 2016, 14:22

Ants wrote:
I have to disagree. Community is all about bonds and relationships. A community is something we have to work at. I believe in this and surround myself with individuals who also believe in this. I think most RPers today refer to them as 'cliques' or 'families' but cliques are simply communities within the community, which is GREAT! Rping is about socializing, forging bonds, and creating stories with others. If you are a loner and avoid these things, you will not have a good experience. There ARE good Rpers out there and I plan to CATCH EM' ALL ;P even if I have to use google maps. (PokemonGo Joke, bad one but still).

why? WHY? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST USE ANIROLEPLAY. THERE ARE SO MANY ROLEPLAYING SITES WITH A VAST COMMUNITY AND YOU CHOOSE HERE OF ALL PLACES. JUST GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
Because AniRolpay has too many adds and It does not allow ADblock lol
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 21 Jul 2016, 14:24

Killua wrote:
Ants wrote:

Because AniRolpay has too many adds and It does not allow ADblock lol
if that's your excuse then
a) you don't care about writing, partaking in a community, or being a roleplayer
b) fucking off yourself. i don't care how; bleach, gun, rope. just do yourself and the world a favor by removing yourself off the face of the earth for not being able to deal with TINY ad-space. go, get off the earth.
actually, don't contact me.

tsundere
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by tsundere » 21 Jul 2016, 14:25

This is an introductory forum. Take this discussion to either RP discussion or general please.