Tokyo Ghoul:re

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

Lux
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Tokyo Ghoul:re

Post by Lux » 17 Mar 2016, 12:27

For those of you who aren't aware, Tokyo Ghoul:re is a sequel to the Tokyo Ghoul manga.

Information:
Author: Ishida Sui
Current Volume: 6
Current Chapter: 68

Plot:
In Tokyo, an unchanging despair is lurking. Mysterious man-eating beings, ghouls, run rampant in Tokyo. Living hidden during everyday life, the existence of ghouls, whose true identities are shrouded in mystery, permanently terrorizes Tokyo's residents. At CCG, the sole institution that investigates and resolves cases related to ghouls, Haise Sasaki has been assigned a certain mission. While dealing with the unruly four problem children known as "Quinx", Haise's days of suffering begin...?!
Genre: Action / Drama / Horror / Psychological / Seinen / Supernatural

Tokyo Ghoul;re chapter 68 discussion/prediction
I predict Furuta will cause more pain for Kaneki to endure by murdering Hinami. He'll do it for a variety of reasons aligning with his character, including getting revenge on Kaneki for recording him talking about V and all the things he has done. Also, Kaneki vs. Ariama, Eto vs. Furuta; the latter being a plot twist that Furuta is unexpectedly powerful enough to beat her alone. This will also align with the rather spectacular abilities of Rize; it would come to no surprise Furuta has a similar, extraordinary Kagune.

As for 86 being Hide, I'm not sure. I can't see anything that can directly link him to Hide apart from the blond hair?

ViceKing
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re

Post by ViceKing » 17 Mar 2016, 12:43

Only if you read ch. 68, click the spoiler.
There is no way 86 could be Hide as it was shown in a brief segment that Hide wanted Kaneki to eat him so he had strength to face Arima. As Kaneki in that current state would've been too exhausted to face Arima. Hide wanted Kaneki to have at least somewhat of a chance to fight back against arima rather than just be demolished before he could move. So I believe Hide could be declared deceased as of such. Looking back on that when Kaneki blacked out and woke up with blood everywhere and the taste of blood (if i remember right about the second part). It could easily be locked in that hide let kaneki eat him. There was noone else there and Hide disappeared unless Hide cut himself open and sprayed his blood everywhere which would again be false because there wouldve been a blood trail that kaneki more or less wouldve followed.
I'm tellin' you, it's my world
I does what I want.
If you mad, then too bad.
Sounds Like A Personal Issue.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 17 Mar 2016, 17:26

This thread, I like it. the way this is organized i can already tell you are a member of narutobase right? I am too, I can't wait to have more discussions with you.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 12 Jun 2016, 20:19

I'm surprised that this thread is as dead as disco since when the Tokyo Ghoul anime was out anispace was drooling over it. I guess the site just rides on the hype of trendy stuff anyways chapter 80 is out and omg it's so fuccking amazing Ishida omg you have no chill!
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ