Need help buying dragon ball manga

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

Post Reply
User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by SonGokuu » 06 Dec 2015, 15:59

Hi there I'm interested in buying brand new English non censored dragon ball manga. However I can't seem to find a complete version. I was wondering Where is a good place to buy them.

Edit: I found them on Amazon, this is the last one of the series I'm interested in but it does not look like it is the last one. Any owners out there willing to help me? :?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/142157 ... PDKIKX0DER
Image

User avatar
BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1411
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 10:17

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by BlankInfinity » 06 Dec 2015, 16:02

The 3 in ones are probably your best bet here. It's extremely rare and expensive to buy the whole as a box set. You're talking around £400, £500.

I'd go for these.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... Caps%2C216

Reasonable price.
Image

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by SonGokuu » 06 Dec 2015, 16:03

BlankInfinity wrote:The 3 in ones are probably your best bet here. It's extremely rare and expensive to buy the whole as a box set. You're talking around £400, £500.

I'd go for these.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... Caps%2C216

Reasonable price.
But is it only 12 Vol for 3 in all?. I know those are the best ones but i feel like its incomplete
Image

User avatar
BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1411
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 10:17

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by BlankInfinity » 06 Dec 2015, 16:05

SonGokuu wrote:
BlankInfinity wrote:The 3 in ones are probably your best bet here. It's extremely rare and expensive to buy the whole as a box set. You're talking around £400, £500.

I'd go for these.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... Caps%2C216

Reasonable price.
But is it only 12 Vol for 3 in all?. I know those are the best ones but i feel like its incomplete
They should sell them all up to the latest release. Just have a look around. They even have the original Dragon Ball Manga too.
Image

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by SonGokuu » 06 Dec 2015, 16:08

BlankInfinity wrote: They should sell them all up to the latest release. Just have a look around. They even have the original Dragon Ball Manga too.
Thanks. :) I have looked around but have found nothing on it. :?
Image

User avatar
BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1411
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 10:17

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by BlankInfinity » 06 Dec 2015, 16:10

SonGokuu wrote:
BlankInfinity wrote: They should sell them all up to the latest release. Just have a look around. They even have the original Dragon Ball Manga too.
Thanks. :) I have looked around but have found nothing on it. :?
If you're willing to bring up the big guns and splash the cash then here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dragon-Ball-Com ... +manga+box
Image

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Need help buying dragon ball manga

Post by SonGokuu » 06 Dec 2015, 16:11

BlankInfinity wrote: If you're willing to bring up the big guns and splash the cash then here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dragon-Ball-Com ... +manga+box

Yeah I don't have the big guns. but damn all i need is a glimpse on that last manga.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest