boku no hero academia

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

Zoldyck

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by Zoldyck » 16 Jan 2015, 17:58

Dissidia wrote:
Sas wrote:Hunter x Hunter is good, but Boku No Hero is just pure greatness.
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boku No Hero Academia is garbage if compared to a classic like Hunter x Hunter lol
i should not expect anything better from a fanboy that even believed that Fairy Tale is good.

as for you Zoldyck don't waste your time dude.
I agree with you completely dude, it can't compare lol boku no hero is mediocre at best.

FrozenDemon

Post by FrozenDemon » 16 Jan 2015, 19:13

http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_no_hero_a ... 001/1.html[/quote]

I checked out 13 chapters. The series is okay but it can never come close to a perfect Master piece like Hunter x Hunter.[/quote]

fairy tail smashes hunterxhunter lol

Zoldyck

Post by Zoldyck » 17 Jan 2015, 03:40

I checked out 13 chapters. The series is okay but it can never come close to a perfect Master piece like Hunter x Hunter.[/quote]

fairy tail smashes hunterxhunter lol[/quote]

Dude no one is that stupid to take you seriously. Lmao

END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 03:51

FrozenDemon wrote:
fairy tail smashes hunterxhunter lol
This has nothing to do with Fairy tail :oops:
Dissidia wrote:garbage.

Sas
Anispace Beginner

Post by Sas » 17 Jan 2015, 05:12

Dissidia wrote:
Boku No Hero Academia is garbage if compared to a classic like Hunter x Hunter lol
i should not expect anything better from a fanboy that even believed that Fairy Tale is good.

What is so bad about Boku no hero? Stop riding Togashi nuts please man, like let his nuts breathe. I never said anything bad about Hunter x hunter, cause I enjoy the series. I'm not gonna sit here & say Togashi is a god at writing cause, if that was the case why isn't it up there with One Piece?

Another thing stop bringing up Fairy Tail, it has nothing to do with this thread & actually fairy tail had a good year, soo fuck off faggot.

Dissidia

Post by Dissidia » 17 Jan 2015, 06:25

Sas wrote:
Dissidia wrote:

What is so bad about Boku no hero? Stop riding Togashi nuts please man, like let his nuts breathe. I never said anything bad about Hunter x hunter, cause I enjoy the series. I'm not gonna sit here & say Togashi is a god at writing cause, if that was the case why isn't it up there with One Piece?

Another thing stop bringing up Fairy Tail, it has nothing to do with this thread & actually fairy tail had a good year, soo f*** off faggot.
umm maybe cause Togashi takes 1-2 year hiatus every few months?? and even when he is giving us chapters he does not do so every week. lol getting all emotional now? go do your research even Oda and Kishimoto said themself that Togashi is a god in his creativity lol in 2013 hxh was on hiatus for 2 years and still was in the top ten lol

Zoldyck

Post by Zoldyck » 17 Jan 2015, 06:32

@Dissidia

Dude don't argue with ppl who don't know good writing. Togashi is God we all know that. it's not fair to compare a Master Piece like Hunter X Hunter to a low class series like boku no.

Sas
Anispace Beginner

Post by Sas » 17 Jan 2015, 06:36

Zoldyck wrote:@Dissidia

Dude don't argue with ppl who don't know good writing. Togashi is God we all know that. it's not fair to compare a Master Piece like Hunter X Hunter to a low class series like boku no.
No one is trying to argue. What I'm trying to state is, you both give too much credit to togashi. Yes Yu Yu Hakusho was amazing & honestly my number one favorite anime of all time. Yu Yu Hakush is what got me into anime in the first place but, I'm not gonna sit here & just worship togashi. When togashi stops taking all these hiatus & actualy keeps up with ongoing anime, that will tell me if he is a god or not. You can't keep saying he is a god, when he on hiatus & not keeping up with ongoing manga.

Zoldyck

Post by Zoldyck » 17 Jan 2015, 06:50

Sas wrote:
Zoldyck wrote:@Dissidia

No one is trying to argue. What I'm trying to state is, you both give too much credit to togashi. Yes Yu Yu Hakusho was amazing & honestly my number one favorite anime of all time. Yu Yu Hakush is what got me into anime in the first place but, I'm not gonna sit here & just worship togashi. When togashi stops taking all these hiatus & actualy keeps up with ongoing anime, that will tell me if he is a god or not. You can't keep saying he is a god, when he on hiatus & not keeping up with ongoing manga.
Well that's just you. yes it pisses me off that Togashi is always taking hiatus all the time, but what does his breaks have to do with him not being a God? Kishimoto,Kubo and even Oda himself praise Togashi even calling him "Sama" even his fans call him God and it is evident in Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter. big series such as Naruto and Bleach copy his stuff. Togashi is God of writing. Sawyer7mage,Foreneverworld , Kingoflighting ,and Double4anime as reviewers on yt also praise him. if you like sh!t writing that's just you.

END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 06:50

When did this become a Hiatus x Hiatus thread

stick with the topic