boku no hero academia

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 07:36

DarknessIsMyLife wrote:


looks alot like tomoko
You have a point xDDD
go cheack out the manga o.o you might end up liking it.

Image

User avatar
DarknessIsMyLife
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: 22 May 2013, 09:43

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by DarknessIsMyLife » 17 Jan 2015, 07:38

END wrote:
DarknessIsMyLife wrote:


looks alot like tomoko
You have a point xDDD
go cheack out the manga o.o you might end up liking it.


i heared of it and wtf is that mickey mouse on da side of the page o-O
Image

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 07:42

DarknessIsMyLife wrote:
END wrote:
DarknessIsMyLife wrote:


looks alot like tomoko
You have a point xDDD
go cheack out the manga o.o you might end up liking it.


i heared of it and wtf is that mickey mouse on da side of the page o-O
Thats his super hero costume xD
you will find out more when you read the manga

Image

User avatar
DarknessIsMyLife
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: 22 May 2013, 09:43

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by DarknessIsMyLife » 17 Jan 2015, 07:43

Natsu wrote:Shigaraki Tomura is one of the coolest villians I have ever seen.

Image

Image




.....this REALLY looks like crona from soul eater mix with a vaccum cleaner....
Image

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 07:47

DarknessIsMyLife wrote:
Natsu wrote:Shigaraki Tomura is one of the coolest villians I have ever seen.

Image

Image




.....this REALLY looks like crona from soul eater mix with a vaccum cleaner....
Read before judging ;D

Image

User avatar
DarknessIsMyLife
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: 22 May 2013, 09:43

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by DarknessIsMyLife » 17 Jan 2015, 07:49

END wrote:
DarknessIsMyLife wrote:
Natsu wrote:Shigaraki Tomura is one of the coolest villians I have ever seen.

Image

Image




.....this REALLY looks like crona from soul eater mix with a vaccum cleaner....
Read before judging ;D


danm i should...but im not going to cause i read the first chapter of it i say its a unique story
Last edited by DarknessIsMyLife on 17 Jan 2015, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
OfficiallyMe
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1369
Joined: 27 Dec 2012, 09:51

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by OfficiallyMe » 17 Jan 2015, 07:50

Excuse my unrelated post.

I really thought this said Boku No Pico.
Thank god it wasn't though.
Having trouble adding
music to your Anispace profile?

Click Here!
---
Reach me at user/scientific

User avatar
DarknessIsMyLife
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: 22 May 2013, 09:43

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by DarknessIsMyLife » 17 Jan 2015, 07:52

OfficiallyMe wrote:Excuse my unrelated post.

I really thought this said Boku No Pico.
Thank god it wasn't though.


i feel your pain bro
Image

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by END » 17 Jan 2015, 07:54

OfficiallyMe wrote:Excuse my unrelated post.

I really thought this said Boku No Pico.
Thank god it wasn't though.

Image

Image

User avatar
DarknessIsMyLife
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: 22 May 2013, 09:43

Re: boku no hero academia

Post by DarknessIsMyLife » 17 Jan 2015, 07:55

END wrote:
OfficiallyMe wrote:Excuse my unrelated post.

I really thought this said Boku No Pico.
Thank god it wasn't though.

Image



MOAR
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest