Least favorite manga artists

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

User avatar
TheKaiser
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: 19 Jun 2013, 10:33

Re: Worst manga artists

Post by TheKaiser » 22 Mar 2015, 13:22

Zoldyck wrote:Hiro Mashima.
Yup. :yes

User avatar
OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators
Posts: 3343
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 10:45

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by OrehCursor » 22 Mar 2015, 13:23

Gonna edit the title from "worst" to "least favorite" considering thats OP's real question. Cause really for someone to count as being a bad artist, they would need to have an art style that shows a lack of expertise and passion, not just simply an art style one might not like.
The winner is the most adaptive one.
Image

User avatar
TheKaiser
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: 19 Jun 2013, 10:33

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by TheKaiser » 22 Mar 2015, 13:32

OrehCursor wrote:Gonna edit the title from "worst" to "least favorite" considering thats OP's real question. Cause really for someone to count as being a bad artist, they would need to have an art style that shows a lack of expertise and passion, not just simply an art style one might not like.

Yes I have to agree with you on that one. Good valid point.

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by END » 28 Mar 2015, 02:24

Tied between Yoshihiro Togashi and Hajime Isayama


With the anime being far more superior
OrehCursor wrote:Gonna edit the title from "worst" to "least favorite" considering thats OP's real question. Cause really for someone to count as being a bad artist, they would need to have an art style that shows a lack of expertise and passion, not just simply an art style one might not like.
I would say more "disappointing"

Image

User avatar
RikaTheGhost
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 368
Joined: 16 Aug 2012, 11:34

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by RikaTheGhost » 28 Mar 2015, 14:39

The artist of the Elfen Lied manga REALLY disappointed me, in fact, I'll say it was even the worst manga I've read. I love the anime show, however.
Image
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Worst manga artists

Post by Killua » 18 May 2015, 04:10

Natsu wrote:
TrafalgarDWaterLaw wrote:
Natsu wrote:I would say Hunter x hunter

Image
Wow if this counts as art than I'm an artist too. :lol:

Yoshihiro Togashi can be a good artist somtimes xD
hes just way to bloody lazy also he doest use assistants.
You know if you actually bought the manga Volumes and not judge by the scans online which, he most of the time puts little to no effort in .. Togashi's art is far better than what you say it is.Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

yeah i'd say his art style is beast. he redraws the manga for the volume release.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Lisica
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 798
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 01:58

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by Lisica » 30 Jun 2015, 13:27

Hiro Mashima. His art style is really unappealing & exaggerated to me. :/ I also used to dislike Noriaki/Tite Kubo's art a lot, but wow, he's improved a LOT and his art style is one of my favorites now.
Image
Tyrant wrote:I KNOW YOU'RE A FOX IRL

User avatar
Tak
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 364
Joined: 17 Oct 2014, 10:37

Re: Worst manga artists

Post by Tak » 30 Jun 2015, 13:36

WangYaoAru wrote:
Image
.........what?........Am I looking at......

User avatar
Lucidity
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 506
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 01:34

Re: Worst manga artists

Post by Lucidity » 30 Jun 2015, 16:29

WangYaoAru wrote:
Image

Image

User avatar
Deidars
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 143
Joined: 24 Sep 2013, 05:10

Re: Least favorite manga artists

Post by Deidars » 30 Jun 2015, 16:43

RikaTheGhost wrote:The artist of the Elfen Lied manga REALLY disappointed me, in fact, I'll say it was even the worst manga I've read. I love the anime show, however.
I 100% AGREE WITH YOU!!
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest