Manga Vs. Anime

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Manga Vs. Anime

Post by SonGokuu » 11 Sep 2016, 14:28

Manga. While Anime does make the fights come to live and sometimes just have beautiful animation. Manga has 2 things over it. No censoring and its quicker to read. I literally read the Bleach manga in less than 1 week, if I had taken the anime route I still would be in the soul society arc. Also The manga can touch on subjects that from time to time anime change. Whether its rape, murder, or gore it won't walk around or let you guess.it will straight up say it. So yeah Manga has the victor over Anime for me.

Beyonder
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Beyonder » 11 Sep 2016, 14:30

^
See Original source of information.
Beyonder wrote:"I am from beyond! Slay your enemies and all you desire shall be yours! Nothing you dream of is impossible for me to accomplish!"

blackfox66

Post by blackfox66 » 11 Sep 2016, 19:14

Comparing the difference, Manga has a lot more descriptive parts where anime skips a lot. Anime leaves out half the plot/story. Always best read manga for full story , then watch anime and see how much is missing from original.

Tak
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Tak » 11 Sep 2016, 20:11

depends if the anime follows the manga close enougt but there are some anime that strayed from the manga because the manga wasn't finish.

usuisou
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by usuisou » 11 Sep 2016, 21:18

Anime logic is the most stupidest shit ever

KevinSenpai
Anispace Beginner

Post by KevinSenpai » 11 Sep 2016, 23:24

I stopped watching anime 4 years ago cause it's too time consuming. You can read the chapters that add up to a single episode in 1/4th the time it would take to watch the entire episode. I do however miss the animation quality, voice actors, and OST that really make it come to life, but I honestly do think it's worth the time. xd

Kakashi
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Kakashi » 11 Sep 2016, 23:33

I prefer anime. Like to see the color and pictures animated.
UchihaSasuke wrote:That imagination of yours is on some bizarre level beyond all horror movies type of sh!t.
#TotallyAComplimentForYourScaryAss. <3
UchihaSasuke wrote:You're just a blind fuqqface who's overused the false sharingan too much.

Noct
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Noct » 12 Sep 2016, 10:30

I like both a lot.
If the anime adaptation is good why don't just like it too?
But sometimes the studios suck at creating a great colored show, they turn a written masterpiece into rubbish. On the other side there are a few anime way better than the manga.
For example Wolf's Rain. The anime was a beast but the two manga just okay. Not bad but okay - a shadow of the anime.
Same goes for Akame Ga Kill. I prefer the 24 episodes - at some point I've just stopped with reading the manga.
SweetInsanitY wrote:#yougotthebiggesttrollfaceevahyoustupidsweetazz<3

LunaLollipop

Post by LunaLollipop » 17 Jan 2017, 15:13

If I really have to pick, it would be Manga. They just explain way better than just watching the anime. For me I watch anime if I dont have the time to read, or just dont feel like it. Once it comes to a favorite anime, its a much read manga, kind of mood

Tray
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Tray » 17 Jan 2017, 15:15

Manga if you're interested in reading 100+ pages.
Anime if you're interested in watching a rushed anime in 12/24 episodes.
-

Manga, mostly.

[2:26:45 AM] phillip: If we all lived by your standards we'd be dead