Manga Inquires (Post your inquiries here!)

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

vizardking
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Manga Help Desk

Post by vizardking » 07 Nov 2012, 14:37

m currently watching To Aru Majutsu No Index 2 Episode 24 and i heard it continues in manga or something if so were can i read it and where dose the manga/etc continue from the anime?
ImageImageImage

VerneJules
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VerneJules » 07 Nov 2012, 15:16

vizardking wrote:m currently watching To Aru Majutsu No Index 2 Episode 24 and i heard it continues in manga or something if so were can i read it and where dose the manga/etc continue from the anime?
Unfortunately, the manga hasn't reached that part yet. If you can't wait for a third season and want to continue from where the anime ended, you will have to read the Light Novel at Baka-Tsuki.

vizardking
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by vizardking » 08 Nov 2012, 13:36

VerneJules wrote:
vizardking wrote:m currently watching To Aru Majutsu No Index 2 Episode 24 and i heard it continues in manga or something if so were can i read it and where dose the manga/etc continue from the anime?
Unfortunately, the manga hasn't reached that part yet. If you can't wait for a third season and want to continue from where the anime ended, you will have to read the Light Novel at Baka-Tsuki.

what volume continues form it?
ImageImageImage

VerneJules
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VerneJules » 08 Nov 2012, 14:37

I don't know, I'm not reading the Light Novel. It won't take you that long to find it yourself.

vizardking
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by vizardking » 09 Nov 2012, 08:54

its very misleading it says Visual novel yet its all words like a book and i dont like books >>

Rottenbutter
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Rottenbutter » 09 Nov 2012, 08:59

vizardking wrote:its very misleading it says Visual novel

No it doesn't. It says "light novel" ie: A short book.
ImageImage

VerneJules
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VerneJules » 09 Nov 2012, 18:22

vizardking wrote:its very misleading it says Visual novel yet its all words like a book and i dont like books >>
Visual Novel (game) is different from Light Novel. But the writing style in Light Novels is a bit different from that of literary novels aimed solely at adults so it's easier to read them. If you don't want to read the Light Novel, then you either have to wait for the manga to reach where the anime ended or wait for a sequel to the anime. And while waiting, you can also try ToAru Kagaku no Railgun (if you've watched already, then proceed to the manga).

vizardking
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by vizardking » 13 Nov 2012, 19:51

dose Kampfer continue on from the anime into manga if so what chapter ?
same with Accel World
ImageImageImage

Clos
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Clos » 09 Dec 2012, 15:16

Inubaka seems to stop on vol 16. Would anyone happen to know if the rest of the series been translated?

unimportantguy92
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by unimportantguy92 » 11 Dec 2012, 19:50

Does anyone know the name of this manga where the main character is a guy who starts off wanting to commit suicide but he wants to do it in a way that doesn't trouble other people. Then, (I don't remember how this transition happened), a magical/supernatural computer virus comes out and partners up with him to be in this battle royale type of tournament. I do not remember the prize of the tournament, but the first pair they go up against is this army veteran and his wolf and the main character wins because the challenge was flipping a coin.
Fleet Admiral of ANALS

If you think of yourself as an Anivider, you should probably read this: Anivide Fanfic