Manga Inquires (Post your inquiries here!)

Talk about manga here.

Moderator: RukiaKuchiki

Iskatten
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Manga Help Desk

Post by Iskatten » 12 Sep 2012, 07:13

Does anyone know where this one comes from? xD

ImageImageImageImage

Clos
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Clos » 26 Sep 2012, 15:29

Iskatten wrote:Does anyone know where this one comes from? xD

Wonder if your still interested or not, but I think the manga is called Ousama Game.

Iskatten
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Iskatten » 27 Sep 2012, 03:27

Clos wrote:
Iskatten wrote:Does anyone know where this one comes from? xD

Wonder if your still interested or not, but I think the manga is called Ousama Game.

Still interested. Thanks! :hug
ImageImageImageImage

Clos
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Clos » 27 Sep 2012, 15:56

Iskatten wrote:Still interested. Thanks! :hug
Glad to help. :D

chindy
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by chindy » 01 Oct 2012, 18:00

Hellllooo. I need help for looking these 2 mangas. I totally forgot their titles.

1. The female lead has white long hair. The male lead has glasses. They started going out in the first chapter when they met at the rooftop. They met because the guy saw falling roses (I am not sure which flower). He gave it back to her. The girl is the boy's senpai (upperclassman). The girl has a very special position in the school. I think the girl do not know the name of the guy from the start that's why he intentionally asked his name by telling him that his button is not proper. That's all I can remember.

2. This manga is about quiz games. It is basically a contest of who is the fastest to answer. The contestants are like having a clue from the start of the question then answer them.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the necro. LOL. But this is the only thread I know where I can ask.
"My address is everywhere underneath this wide sky. Anywhere that my heart takes me.", Kagura [Gintama]

"I love you. To the point that I wanted to cut your legs so you can't run away from me anymore."

Iskatten
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Iskatten » 01 Oct 2012, 21:19

chindy wrote:Sorry for the necro. LOL. But this is the only thread I know where I can ask.

Don't worry, it didn't get necro'd. Last post was made in less than a week after all. :D Besides, these kind of threads are meant for helping out users on here, so even if this thread had been old and brought back up again, I don't think that most of the users/moderators would mind it.. xD

Anyway, sorry, I have no idea what kind of manga series those are.
ImageImageImageImage

chindy
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by chindy » 01 Oct 2012, 21:36

Hmm. I see. Anyway, if anyone knows the manga, I really appreciate it. Thanks.
"My address is everywhere underneath this wide sky. Anywhere that my heart takes me.", Kagura [Gintama]

"I love you. To the point that I wanted to cut your legs so you can't run away from me anymore."

unimportantguy92
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by unimportantguy92 » 01 Oct 2012, 23:39

chindy wrote:Hellllooo. I need help for looking these 2 mangas. I totally forgot their titles.

1. The female lead has white long hair. The male lead has glasses. They started going out in the first chapter when they met at the rooftop. They met because the guy saw falling roses (I am not sure which flower). He gave it back to her. The girl is the boy's senpai (upperclassman). The girl has a very special position in the school. I think the girl do not know the name of the guy from the start that's why he intentionally asked his name by telling him that his button is not proper. That's all I can remember.

2. This manga is about quiz games. It is basically a contest of who is the fastest to answer. The contestants are like having a clue from the start of the question then answer them.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the necro. LOL. But this is the only thread I know where I can ask.

1. Okujohime (Rooftop Princess)

2. Nanamaru Sanbatsu (7O3X)
Fleet Admiral of ANALS

If you think of yourself as an Anivider, you should probably read this: Anivide Fanfic

chindy
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by chindy » 02 Oct 2012, 19:13

unimportantguy92 wrote:1. Okujohime (Rooftop Princess)

2. Nanamaru Sanbatsu (7O3X)

Thank you very much. :)

unimportantguy92
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by unimportantguy92 » 02 Oct 2012, 19:35

chindy wrote:
Thank you very much. :)

You're welcome
Fleet Admiral of ANALS

If you think of yourself as an Anivider, you should probably read this: Anivide Fanfic