What Anime(s) made you Cry this year?

Talk about anime here.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

Brii
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: What Anime(s) made you Cry this year?

Post by Brii » 19 Jun 2017, 10:33

Well, most of the time, I am pretty heartless but if I had to pick... it would have to be this anime film:
KOE NO KATACHI - A Silent Voice.

I LOVED this movie. I have been waiting for it since September. The movie itself is gorgeous
and I adore redemption stories. The movie also deals with very touchy themes such as bullying, isolation,
suicide and depression. For the first half of the movie, I was dry eyed but when the second half came and
I continued to watch, my eyes started to form tears and the next thing I knew, I was crying by the end. Such
a beautiful movie and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

QUEEN BRII
ᴵˡˡᵘˢᶤᵒᶰᶤˢᵗ ᴰᵉˢᶤᵍᶰˢ

ARose2Remember
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: What Anime(s) made you Cry this year?

Post by ARose2Remember » 19 Jun 2017, 10:40

Haibane Renmei (Charcoal Feather Federation)
The girls in Haibane Renmei resemble angels, but it's unclear what they really are. All we know is that one day, cocoons appear in the Old Home, and sooner or later a child or young adult pops out of it. Rakka is the newest addition to the grey winged family, and through her eyes you'll see what it's like to be one of the grey-winged living on the outskirts of a human village. Like other shows in this list, Haibane Renmei covers mortality, guilt, and the journey of moving on from past traumas