Talk about anime here.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

XeyluK
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Official Anime Recommendations

Post by XeyluK » 03 Jun 2015, 09:38

Official Anispace Anime Recommendations

Have any anime you want to recommend to your fellow members? Feel free to post them here in this topic for all to see. Or maybe you're looking for a certain anime? Post your requests here and allow our community to lend a hand with their recommendations.

For recommendations, please be sure to include the series title along with the genre(s) and a brief (or lengthy) description of the series and what makes it worthwhile in your opinion. This way your recommendation will be easy to reference for others. (Anything lacking sufficient details will likely be deleted.)

For recommendation requests, be sure to give some decent specs on what sort of series you're looking for. In other words, don't just say, "Hey, anybody know any good anime?" Give the people something to work with, such as what genre you're looking for or maybe what sort of art style you like. This will help other members to know what you're into so they can offer better recommendations for you.

NOTE: To avoid clutter in the forums, please use only this topic for anime recommendations. We don't want the forums filled up with separate threads for each and every person who wants to find some good anime. By keeping everything here, we maintain an orderly and easily referenced topic for everyone to see and use -- not a jumbled mess that people have to wade through in the forums.
Any separate rec topics made will be merged with this one.
Also, please avoid engaging in lengthy conversations here or posting irrelevant material. We don't want to clutter the thread and make it hard to read. Any such posts will be deleted.
KulyeX wrote: Image

My enemy is XeyluK just look at him. He's crazy evil one. I'm just the crazy a-hole one.

animepro88
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Official Anime Recommendations

Post by animepro88 » 27 Jul 2015, 23:51

well, I finished this anime called MM!! and turned out to be extremely good actually

Wikipedia information about this anime
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MM!

Genre: School, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem

rated 13 and up

the Plot:

Taro Sado is a masochist and goes to a high school with his male friend Tatsukichi Hayama. Taro falls in love for the first time with a girl and wants to be cured of his masochism so that he can confess his love to her, unaware at the time that she is actually his cross-dressing male friend Tatsukichi, so he goes to the Second Voluntary Club to get help. There he meets Mio Isurugi, a self-proclaimed god, and Arashiko Yuno, the girl who made him a masochist in the first place, however, she has androphobia. The club adviser is the school nurse, Michiru Onigawara. Other characters include Yumi Mamiya, Arashiko's best friend, and the president of the Inventors Club, Noa Hiragi, and her lolicon assistant, Himura Yukinojō.

has minimum fanservice but the whole storyline is great

can been both dubbed and subbed

Monster Hunter Generations

xHatsuneMikux
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xHatsuneMikux » 28 Sep 2015, 10:29

Naruto, Haikyuu!, Kuroko no Basket.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 28 Sep 2015, 10:40

A good and decent anime I'd recommend would be Btooom. A 12 length episode list that surpasses SAO imo. To sum it up briefly the games best players all get sent to a desert island where they must eliminate the other players to survive. A fair bit of romance is also included in the series. If anyone out there is a huge fan of SAO then I'd highly suggest you watch this series.

Melli
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Melli » 09 Oct 2015, 10:30

Anyone have any good horror anime recommendations?
Excluding Another,Shiki, HOTD,Elfen Lied,Higurashi,Deadman Wonderland..maybe there's a few more that I'd exclude since I already seen them.
Last edited by Melli on 09 Oct 2015, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.

VictorCharisma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by VictorCharisma » 09 Oct 2015, 10:33

I guess ill generalize this but what are some Japanese superhero and dark fantasy animes that are recommended

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 09 Oct 2015, 10:34

Melli wrote:Anyone have any good horror anime recommendations?
Excluding Another,Shiki, HOTD,Elfen Lied,Higurashi..maybe there's a few more that I'd exclude since I already seen them.
Try Gakkou Gurashi!
It's kinda like High School of the Dead, but more moe than fanservice. Maybe you'll like it. c:
Image Image Image

Queen
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Queen » 09 Oct 2015, 10:37

Excluding Another,Shiki, HOTD,Elfen Lied,Higurashi..maybe there's a few more that I'd exclude since I already seen them.
1. Elfen Lied
2. Higurashi
3. Hell girl

(You've probably seen them though and I don't really consider them horror) but nya xD this is what I got when I looked up horror anime.
Snow wrote: You mean so much to me ♥

Miscellaneous
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Miscellaneous » 09 Oct 2015, 10:44

Excluding Another,Shiki, HOTD,Elfen Lied,Higurashi,Deadman Wonderland..maybe there's a few more that I'd exclude since I already seen them.
Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte. Berserk, Ga-Rei and Corpse Party.

Lisica
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lisica » 13 Oct 2015, 19:41

Horror is my forte, so... I'll try to recommend a bunch for you!

ANIME
HELLSING
GAKKOU GURASHI
PUPA
SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN
HELL GIRL
DEVILMAN
BLOOD C (My personal favorite!)
DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND
MIRAI NIKKI

MANGA
TOKYO AKAZUKIN (NOT for the faint hearted.)
RABBIT DOUBT
ANA SATSUJIN
TOMIE
UZUMAKI
MAHOU SHOUJO OF THE END
REPTILIA
ZEKKYOU GAKKYUU
Tyrant wrote:I KNOW YOU'RE A FOX IRL