Talk about anime here.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

XeyluK
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Official Anime Help Center

Post by XeyluK » 03 Jun 2015, 09:37

Official Anispace Anime Help Center

Have any anime-related questions? Ask our community here! Just post up whatever question you have in mind (about any series, characters, media, products, or whatever) and see if your fellow Anispace users have the answer.

NOTE: Valid and honest questions only, please. Joke questions will be deleted. When asking or answering a question, please be as descriptive as reasonably possible for the best results. Please avoid any lengthy or irrelevant discussions here. We wish to make this as clean and easy to reference as possible.
KulyeX wrote: Image

My enemy is XeyluK just look at him. He's crazy evil one. I'm just the crazy a-hole one.

lovemelikeyoudo

Re: Official Anime Help Center

Post by lovemelikeyoudo » 29 Jun 2015, 18:08

Ok you guys are going to think I'm sad, but I have a serious question.

How do I watch anime on this site? I found one I was looking for, but there's no button that prompts me to watch it. So what do I do?? Is this some sort of website where you just discuss anime? Because that's not really what I was looking for.

XeyluK
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Official Anime Help Center

Post by XeyluK » 03 Jul 2015, 09:28

lovemelikeyoudo wrote:Ok you guys are going to think I'm sad, but I have a serious question.

How do I watch anime on this site? I found one I was looking for, but there's no button that prompts me to watch it. So what do I do?? Is this some sort of website where you just discuss anime? Because that's not really what I was looking for.

Right, unfortunately we do not actually provide means to view anime here on Anispace. This is a discussion forum only. Sorry about that :(

I'd suggest you try out Crunchyroll perhaps, if you'd like a place to watch anime.
KulyeX wrote: Image

My enemy is XeyluK just look at him. He's crazy evil one. I'm just the crazy a-hole one.