01 May 2017, 11:03
Master Roshi WITHOUT his glasses, now I've seen EVERYTHING lol xD

Fate of Fates

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Re: Dragon Ball Super discussion

Post by SonGoku » 04 May 2017, 22:11

WE ARE GETTING TWO FEMALE SAIYANS!

So many people assumed that Caulifla was the female Legendary Super Saiyan but it seems that was an error. She is just a normal punk female saiyan. The real female Legendary Super Saiyan is called Keru/Kale ( An obvious pun on Kale). So Super is not giving us ONE female Saiyan but TWO!

I feel like this was done on purpose to lead off the fans. Caulifla is a pun a Cauliflower which is a white broccoli so the minute fans would hear that it would that they immediately think it was her but it seems it was a bait and switch honestly quite clever.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 05 May 2017, 02:11

SonGoku wrote:
04 May 2017, 22:11
WE ARE GETTING TWO FEMALE SAIYANS!

So many people assumed that Caulifla was the female Legendary Super Saiyan but it seems that was an error. She is just a normal punk female saiyan. The real female Legendary Super Saiyan is called Keru/Kale ( An obvious pun on Kale). So Super is not giving us ONE female Saiyan but TWO!

I feel like this was done on purpose to lead off the fans. Caulifla is a pun a Cauliflower which is a white broccoli so the minute fans would hear that it would that they immediately think it was her but it seems it was a bait and switch honestly quite clever.

I can't wait to see if Goku will make a preference about Broly when he sees the Female LSSJ. That would make the Broly movies canon lmao. And I still think Broly is Canon now due to Toriyama calling the female Cauliflowa! since it's parallel to broccoli

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 08 May 2017, 08:13

Frieza confirmed to return to be the 10th fighter, replacing Buu because the "he fell asleep gag" again. Super has totally lost the plot bringing back an overused villain to team up with the Z-fighters.

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 08 May 2017, 08:19

Dragon Ball Super 1 step forward 2 steps back

So recently we got the greatest news that we wouldn't just be getting 1 female saiyan but 2 female saiyans! Which honestly sort of made the Tournament of Power very interesting. Also way before this Tournament of Power Arc began we saw who our team of 10 would be which were Son Goku,Son Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Android 17, Android 18, Krillin, Tien, Master Roshi and Majin Buu. Unfortunatley the latest synopsis for the next few episode have appeared and it appears that ONCE AGAIN Majin Buu fell asleep and won't be waking up for TWO MONTHS! So he will need to be replaced. Who does Goku replace him with? Why nonother than former tyrant Freiza! Yep, Frieza will be coming back for a third time and this time he will be on Goku's side. So what are you're thoughts on this? I'm absolutely livid about this. I wanted to see Majin Buu kick ass.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 08 May 2017, 08:21

SonGoku wrote:
08 May 2017, 08:19

So recently we got the greatest news that we wouldn't just be getting 1 female saiyan but 2 female saiyans! Which honestly sort of made the Tournament of Power very interesting. Also way before this Tournament of Power Arc began we saw who our team of 10 would be which were Son Goku,Son Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Android 17, Android 18, Krillin, Tien, Master Roshi and Majin Buu. Unfortunatley the latest synopsis for the next few episode have appeared and it appears that ONCE AGAIN Majin Buu fell asleep and won't be waking up for TWO MONTHS! So he will need to be replaced. Who does Goku replace him with? Why nonother than former tyrant Freiza! Yep, Frieza will be coming back for a third time and this time he will be on Goku's side. So what are you're thoughts on this? I'm absolutely livid about this. I wanted to see Majin Buu kick ***.
Hype up Buu, just to replace him lmao. I can see Frieza becoming a Z-Warrior. :lol:

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 08 May 2017, 08:26

BlankInfinity wrote:
08 May 2017, 08:21
SonGoku wrote:
08 May 2017, 08:19

So recently we got the greatest news that we wouldn't just be getting 1 female saiyan but 2 female saiyans! Which honestly sort of made the Tournament of Power very interesting. Also way before this Tournament of Power Arc began we saw who our team of 10 would be which were Son Goku,Son Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Android 17, Android 18, Krillin, Tien, Master Roshi and Majin Buu. Unfortunatley the latest synopsis for the next few episode have appeared and it appears that ONCE AGAIN Majin Buu fell asleep and won't be waking up for TWO MONTHS! So he will need to be replaced. Who does Goku replace him with? Why nonother than former tyrant Freiza! Yep, Frieza will be coming back for a third time and this time he will be on Goku's side. So what are you're thoughts on this? I'm absolutely livid about this. I wanted to see Majin Buu kick ***.
Hype up Buu, just to replace him lmao. I can see Frieza becoming a Z-Warrior. :lol:
LMAO don't get me wrong Frieza is my favorite character and the idea of him fighting along Goku sounds very nice and to be honest this is kind of the perfect and perhaps only plot for them to work together since I don't see Frieza working with Goku so easily. But its so duuumb

Trunks

Post by Trunks » 08 May 2017, 11:41

I am so tired of Frieza...my god what a recycled villain.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 08 May 2017, 11:43

Trunks wrote:
08 May 2017, 11:41
His golden face makes me cringe now. :| He's been defeated by Goku, Killed by Trunks, defeated by Pikkon, defeated by Gohan, and defeated by Vegeta xD

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 08 May 2017, 11:46

BlankInfinity wrote:
08 May 2017, 11:43
Trunks wrote:
08 May 2017, 11:41
His golden face makes me cringe now. :| He's been defeated by Goku, Killed by Trunks, defeated by Pikkon, defeated by Gohan, and defeated by Vegeta xD
*could have been defeated by Vegeta