Anispace Pro

Re: Dragon Ball Super discussion

Post by END » 30 Apr 2017, 13:46

I can't wait for more gohan episodes

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 01 May 2017, 08:38

So I stopped watching Super around episode 81 because to be honest I myself couldn't stand it anymore for awhile but the recent episode made me want to rewatch and I just caught up and I got to say WOW these past 7 episodes have been very shitty. Like holy crap, they're ruining Goku so much that it makes no sense oh my god this is so fucking bad. Jesus, like episode 87 really fucking drew the line with that hypocritical shitty ass line that Goku said of "I never took save the world, i just wanted to fight." Like holy fucking shit man Goku Toei's greed has literally made you so fucking dumb. Its like they flipped the switch so hard." Not to mention some fights are sooo dumb. I loved the Toppo vs Goku fight and while the animation for Krillin vs Goku was nice, Krillin should not have hold his own against God mode, that is form that is sooo beyond Krillin. I also don't care how strong 17 gotten bullshit that he can fight that level of Goku. Seriously I love these characters and want them to get stronger, I'd love for Krillin to handle Super Saiyan or be Super Saiyan but it doesn't make fucking sense.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 01 May 2017, 08:42

SonGoku wrote:
01 May 2017, 08:38
So I stopped watching Super around episode 81 because to be honest I myself couldn't stand it anymore for awhile but the recent episode made me want to rewatch and I just caught up and I got to say WOW these past 7 episodes have been very shitty. Like holy crap, they're ruining Goku so much that it makes no sense oh my god this is so f*** bad. Jesus, like episode 87 really f*** drew the line with that hypocritical shitty *** line that Goku said of "I never took save the world, i just wanted to fight." Like holy f*** s*** man Goku Toei's greed has literally made you so f*** dumb. Its like they flipped the switch so hard." Not to mention some fights are sooo dumb. I loved the Toppo vs Goku fight and while the animation for Krillin vs Goku was nice, Krillin should not have hold his own against God mode, that is form that is sooo beyond Krillin. I also don't care how strong 17 gotten bullshit that he can fight that level of Goku. Seriously I love these characters and want them to get stronger, I'd love for Krillin to handle Super Saiyan or be Super Saiyan but it doesn't make f*** sense.
Super will forever be that clusterfvck.
People go on about how terrible GT was, but at least GT kept the same rules as Z, and the power levels made much more sense.

Piccolo can handle SSJ2 Gohan, and rival Ultimate Gohan? Why was he so scared to fight Buu? This training off screen thing is fucking ridiculous.

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 01 May 2017, 09:26

BlankInfinity wrote:
01 May 2017, 08:42
SonGoku wrote:
01 May 2017, 08:38
So I stopped watching Super around episode 81 because to be honest I myself couldn't stand it anymore for awhile but the recent episode made me want to rewatch and I just caught up and I got to say WOW these past 7 episodes have been very shitty. Like holy crap, they're ruining Goku so much that it makes no sense oh my god this is so f*** bad. Jesus, like episode 87 really f*** drew the line with that hypocritical shitty *** line that Goku said of "I never took save the world, i just wanted to fight." Like holy f*** s*** man Goku Toei's greed has literally made you so f*** dumb. Its like they flipped the switch so hard." Not to mention some fights are sooo dumb. I loved the Toppo vs Goku fight and while the animation for Krillin vs Goku was nice, Krillin should not have hold his own against God mode, that is form that is sooo beyond Krillin. I also don't care how strong 17 gotten bullshit that he can fight that level of Goku. Seriously I love these characters and want them to get stronger, I'd love for Krillin to handle Super Saiyan or be Super Saiyan but it doesn't make f*** sense.
Super will forever be that clusterfvck.
People go on about how terrible GT was, but at least GT kept the same rules as Z, and the power levels made much more sense.

Piccolo can handle SSJ2 Gohan, and rival Ultimate Gohan? Why was he so scared to fight Buu? This training off screen thing is f*** ridiculous.
The thing is Super is succeeding in what GT failed which is developing the side character. Krillin, 18, 17, Buu, Satan, Gohan Vegeta and Bulma are like the best thing about Super and I can't enjoy any of it because they're fucking them up. These characters have had some great character development and I cant enjoy it because the person who is suppose to be the main character is now trash.

Trunks

Post by Trunks » 01 May 2017, 10:39

Man I can't wait to see Goku go Super Saiyan Blue against Master Roshi this Saturday :D

OP!

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 01 May 2017, 10:43

Trunks wrote:
01 May 2017, 10:39
Man I can't wait to see Goku go Super Saiyan Blue against Master Roshi this Saturday :D

OP!
Lmao. Master Roshi has apparently been "training" since Raditz and therefore reaches godly tier. Amazing writing. Why dafuqq these people not train for Buu?!

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 01 May 2017, 10:59

BlankInfinity wrote:
01 May 2017, 10:43
Trunks wrote:

OP!
Lmao. Master Roshi has apparently been "training" since Raditz and therefore reaches godly tier. Amazing writing. Why dafuqq these people not train for Buu?!

ITS BETTER WRITING THAN KRILLIN TRAINING FOR A FEW MONTHS AND ABLE TO GO AGAINST BLUE XD

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 01 May 2017, 11:02

SonGoku wrote:
01 May 2017, 10:59
BlankInfinity wrote:
Trunks wrote:

OP!

ITS BETTER WRITING THAN KRILLIN TRAINING FOR A FEW MONTHS AND ABLE TO GO AGAINST BLUE XD
Krillin was only using gym equipment too. xD

Goku trained at 100x Gravity in sh!t even before he reached SSJ xD

Trunks

Post by Trunks » 01 May 2017, 11:03

BlankInfinity wrote:
Trunks wrote:

OP!
Master Roshi can tango with Beerus didn't you know? he will prove it this Saturday when he kicks Goku's butt proving that he is just fodder. Roshi had this hidden potential all this time. can't you see he is the true God?? Zeno can sit down

just like Frieza with 4 months of training LOOOOL and 17 with 10+ years of training, makes more sense than Frieza but still b.s, If he was SSj3 level i would not complain but damn he faught against SSB and still had much more to offer.. Krillin..oh god..no theory can damage control this brilliant writing.

SonGoku
Anispace Beginner

Post by SonGoku » 01 May 2017, 11:42

Trunks wrote:
01 May 2017, 11:03
BlankInfinity wrote:
Trunks wrote:

OP!
Master Roshi can tango with Beerus didn't you know? he will prove it this Saturday when he kicks Goku's butt proving that he is just fodder. Roshi had this hidden potential all this time. can't you see he is the true God?? Zeno can sit down

just like Frieza with 4 months of training LOOOOL and 17 with 10+ years of training, makes more sense than Frieza but still b.s, If he was SSj3 level i would not complain but damn he faught against SSB and still had much more to offer.. Krillin..oh god..no theory can damage control this brilliant writing.
The only way I'd take this seriously is if Krillin went in the time chamber and trained which would explain why he looks so much older than the other people!