Talk about anime here.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Re: Anime News

Post by xNyctophilia » 16 Mar 2014, 14:23

xOneLovex wrote:

That is some legit source you have. I can necessarily see another anime adaption regarding to the sequel. Considering how awful the first one was, they would probably continue with the game instead. Besides Super Danganronpa 2 is actually the PSP version I believe? But rather just play the games than watch the anime version. More information will likely come later. When was the last update from that source?

Hrm, well, I supposse the latest update was at the beginning of this year. It started at the end of September with the last episode of Dangan Ronpa being released. Since they mainly focused on the translation of the first game, the sequel of the animation has been neglected.
The fanbase is pretty split; being disappointed from the first animation, some of the fanbase don't even want a sequel. I, however, belong to the other side of the fanbase. I am actually looking forward to it. I know the animation lacked a lot of details, but I think it was decent. I enjoyed the anime after all, despite the anime being merely stuffed in 13 episodes (it could have been more in my opinion, I also doubt that the sequel will contain more details as the first one, but I am curious to see how it'll be).
Image Image Image

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 14:39

xNyctophilia wrote:
xOneLovex wrote:

That is some legit source you have. I can necessarily see another anime adaption regarding to the sequel. Considering how awful the first one was, they would probably continue with the game instead. Besides Super Danganronpa 2 is actually the PSP version I believe? But rather just play the games than watch the anime version. More information will likely come later. When was the last update from that source?

Hrm, well, I supposse the latest update was at the beginning of this year. It started at the end of September with the last episode of Dangan Ronpa being released. Since they mainly focused on the translation of the first game, the sequel of the animation has been neglected.
The fanbase is pretty split; being disappointed from the first animation, some of the fanbase don't even want a sequel. I, however, belong to the other side of the fanbase. I am actually looking forward to it. I know the animation lacked a lot of details, but I think it was decent. I enjoyed the anime after all, despite the anime being merely stuffed in 13 episodes (it could have been more in my opinion, I also doubt that the sequel will contain more details as the first one, but I am curious to see how it'll be).

The only problem with the anime itself was the pacing how fast they rushed cases, killers, etc. I really didn't think video game adaptions couldn't get this awful. Besides from Blazblue Alter Memory. God forgive that dreadful anime adaption. Felt so rush in my opinion. Lack luster fights, terrible pacing, etc, okay, getting off topic here.

DanganRonpa will continue to be successful through the games than the anime. If you're gonna adapt a video game into a anime, get it right! Other than that, I hope they do plan this stuff more carefully.

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Durarara Season 2/Second Series?

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 15:01

If anyone is interested into checking out the trailer: Here it is

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/16/ne ... r-trailer/
(teaser)

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 16 Mar 2014, 15:11

xOneLovex wrote:
The only problem with the anime itself was the pacing how fast they rushed cases, killers, etc. I really didn't think video game adaptions couldn't get this awful. Besides from Blazblue Alter Memory. God forgive that dreadful anime adaption. Felt so rush in my opinion. Lack luster fights, terrible pacing, etc, okay, getting off topic here.

DanganRonpa will continue to be successful through the games than the anime. If you're gonna adapt a video game into a anime, get it right! Other than that, I hope they do plan this stuff more carefully.

R̶a̶g̶n̶a̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d̶e̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶+̶ ̶G̶u̶n̶d̶a̶m̶ ̶T̶a̶n̶a̶k̶a̶ =̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶p̶a̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶. I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶.̶

I honestly think that 13 episodes aren't enough for the sequel. I hoped for more, especially because Komaeda and his crazy ideas need more screen time. But I hope for the anime to be at least decent as well. For newcomers, and that's how I discovered Dangan Ronpa, the animation is actually a good beginning. The games complete it, and I was actually quite impressed. A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶c̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶ T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶.̶ I even like the sequel of the series even more than the first game.
Image Image Image

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 15:20

xNyctophilia wrote:
xOneLovex wrote:

R̶a̶g̶n̶a̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d̶e̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶+̶ ̶G̶u̶n̶d̶a̶m̶ ̶T̶a̶n̶a̶k̶a̶ =̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶p̶a̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶. I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶.̶

I honestly think that 13 episodes aren't enough for the sequel. I hoped for more, especially because Komaeda and his crazy ideas need more screen time. But I hope for the anime to be at least decent as well. For newcomers, and that's how I discovered Dangan Ronpa, the animation is actually a good beginning. The games complete it, and I was actually quite impressed. A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶c̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶ T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶.̶ I even like the sequel of the series even more than the first game.

From your perspective, I would continue to play the games until another perfect adaption comes out. Besides, they've decided for a third game. And of course Tumblr is a terrible place without bumping into a lot of
fan service *nightmares*
. Anyway, lets hope that mistake turns into goodness. if no animation comes, at least we got MORE anime coming.

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 16 Mar 2014, 15:32

xOneLovex wrote:
From your perspective, I would continue to play the games until another perfect adaption comes out. Besides, they've decided for a third game. And of course Tumblr is a terrible place without bumping into a lot of
fan service *nightmares*
. Anyway, lets hope that mistake turns into goodness. if no animation comes, at least we got MORE anime coming.

Life favors me broke, or else I would have bought a PS Vita and Dangan Ronpa immediately. The walkthrough on Youtube doesn't get updated either, so all I can do is to stick with Tumblr and Google to find some useful sources for informations. I will try to stay up-to-date about the sequel.
Image Image Image

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 18 Mar 2014, 00:29

xNyctophilia wrote:
xOneLovex wrote:
fan service *nightmares*

Life favors me broke, or else I would have bought a PS Vita and Dangan Ronpa immediately. The walkthrough on Youtube doesn't get updated either, so all I can do is to stick with Tumblr and Google to find some useful sources for informations. I will try to stay up-to-date about the sequel.

Check out Sirlionhart's channel for a game walkthrough. The Vita's price should lower down soon enough. Besides, they bundled the vita with a PS4. So its actually a win win situation unless you plan to use Game Stop credit to lower its price .

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 23 Mar 2014, 10:12

If anyone here loves space dandy, it will be renewed for a second season.

source

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 07 Apr 2014, 16:12

Great news for me! As you may know, Aniplex of America has announced to localized Persona 3 The Movie: Chapter 1 -Spring of Birth-. They will also localize the standard and limited edition. Pre order starts on Today (April 7th, 2014). Hopefully by the way time that's over, we should obtain the sequel within next year i believe? While in Japan, Chapter 3 - 4 has begun.

Keep in mind those who haven't played the spin off persona series, you will be showed a lot of spoilers in the movie. The game however does share a lot than the movie. But in time, they will explain everything along with the Answer. Possibly will become a OVA release.

Find the source here

Natsu
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Natsu » 29 Apr 2014, 06:12

Attack on Titan Anime's Dubbed Toonami Trailer Posted

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.