Anime news

Talk about anime here.

Moderators: xNyctophilia, RukiaKuchiki

Disappointed
Anispace Beginner

Durarara Season 2/Second Series?

Post by Disappointed » 15 Mar 2014, 21:27

A second season/series of Durarara has been announced. Material from the light novel will be what the plot is based off of. Many of the staff members from the original series are also returning, the director (Takahiro Omori), character designer (Takahiro Kishida) and music producer/scorer (Makoto Yoshimori) are the same, as for the script writer, there is a new one. This will most likely be a 2015 release due to it's recent announcement. What are your people's thoughts on it? As for me, although I do prefer Baccano (That's a different topic I suppose), I am excited to see this second adaption.
c
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-15/durarara-gets-new-tv-anime-series

Link to the news above ^^
Last edited by Disappointed on 15 Mar 2014, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Anime news

Post by xOneLovex » 15 Mar 2014, 21:57

Since I've made news topic about video games, Pokemon, Entertainment forums. Might as well go ahead and post some anime news. Not sure if this is allowed since there is always news 24/7 on here, might as well start with anime. Gotta make this website more interesting. Wouldn't you say? Any who, here is some update news about Sword Art Online II. It will premier in July, don't know what day tho. But, enjoy some of the visual images that's been posted in anime news network.

If anyone hasn't seen the trailer, you can view it here:
(old)
Last edited by Anonymous on 04 Aug 2014, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing every title to at least somehow match and look neat. e__e

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Anime News

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 09:52

Second Persona 3 Trailer (Chapter 2)

CAN'T WAIT!

Ignorance
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ignorance » 16 Mar 2014, 10:40

New "Durarara!!" TV Anime Confirmed
I'm totally hyped for this!~
Details on the link below

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/15/new-durarara-tv-anime-confirmed

"So, let me guess this straight, just because some people like myself are fans of the old FUNi dub,
they aren't true fans of DBZ? Ridiculous. Regardless of how "bad" it was, it pretty much got the main plot-points across.

Ignorance
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ignorance » 16 Mar 2014, 10:55

Sasuke wrote:The new Fairy Tail anime trailer was released today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ34jAQKrI&sns=tw[/youtube]
The trailer is here. ~ F*cking looks epic!
Last edited by Ignorance on 16 Mar 2014, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

"So, let me guess this straight, just because some people like myself are fans of the old FUNi dub,
they aren't true fans of DBZ? Ridiculous. Regardless of how "bad" it was, it pretty much got the main plot-points across.

ZeroSpawn47
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by ZeroSpawn47 » 16 Mar 2014, 13:13

apparently there's going to be a new Sailor Moon anime

AnimeNewsNetwork wrote:The new Sailor Moon anime will begin streaming worldwide on the Niconico service in July. Producer Atsutoshi Umezawa (Precure franchise) said that it "is not remaking the previous anime, but adapting the original manga and starting from scratch again."

official website here: http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/
and more information here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-13/2014-new-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-1st-image-story-intro-posted-online

i think it's interesting. i never read the manga, but i did watch all of the anime (japanese version). being nostalgic for the original, i'm most worried about what the art style will look like. i don't know of any other official artwork from any reliable sources. it'll be great if it resembles the awesome looking image above
ImageImage

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 16 Mar 2014, 13:30

Any news about the Super Dangan Ronpa 2 animation? I heared it was suppossed to be streamed in fall, along with the release of the game.
Image Image Image

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 13:36

ZeroSpawn47 wrote:apparently there's going to be a new Sailor Moon anime

AnimeNewsNetwork wrote:The new Sailor Moon anime will begin streaming worldwide on the Niconico service in July. Producer Atsutoshi Umezawa (Precure franchise) said that it "is not remaking the previous anime, but adapting the original manga and starting from scratch again."

official website here: http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/
and more information here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-13/2014-new-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-1st-image-story-intro-posted-online

i think it's interesting. i never read the manga, but i did watch all of the anime (japanese version). being nostalgic for the original, i'm most worried about what the art style will look like. i don't know of any other official artwork from any reliable sources. it'll be great if it resembles the awesome looking image above

By the looks of that image poster, I would hope they use the quality that's in that image. Looks beautiful.

xNyctophilia wrote:Any news about the Super Dangan Ronpa 2 animation? I heared it was suppossed to be streamed in fall, along with the release of the game.

Where did you hear that from? I'm pretty sure that's only the game announcement. If you have sources, provide the following links.

xNyctophilia
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by xNyctophilia » 16 Mar 2014, 13:50

xOneLovex wrote:
xNyctophilia wrote:
Any news about the Super Dangan Ronpa 2 animation? I heared it was suppossed to be streamed in fall, along with the release of the game.

Where did you hear that from? I'm pretty sure that's only the game announcement. If you have sources, provide the following links.

This is from a German anime and manga site. They already listed SDR2 in their anime list, so I dare to claim that it's pretty sure there will be an animation of the game. Link

Also, there was this teaser of Monomi appearing at the end of Dangan Ronpa's animation, saying "I'm looking forward to meet you!"

I wasn't able to find out more yet, but I hope to get more informations soon.
Image Image Image

xOneLovex
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by xOneLovex » 16 Mar 2014, 14:08

xNyctophilia wrote:
xOneLovex wrote:
xNyctophilia wrote:

This is from a German anime and manga site. They already listed SDR2 in their anime list, so I dare to claim that it's pretty sure there will be an animation of the game. Link

Also, there was this teaser of Monomi appearing at the end of Dangan Ronpa's animation, saying "I'm looking forward to meet you!"

I wasn't able to find out more yet, but I hope to get more informations soon.

That is some legit source you have. I can necessarily see another anime adaption regarding to the sequel. Considering how awful the first one was, they would probably continue with the game instead. Besides Super Danganronpa 2 is actually the PSP version I believe? But rather just play the games than watch the anime version. More information will likely come later. When was the last update from that source?