An Undead Apocalypse

Start your role-playing games here.

Moderators: Auer, tsundere

RikaTheGhost
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: An Undead Apocalypse

Post by RikaTheGhost » 25 Nov 2016, 10:41

"Making camp here, near the edge of the woods, is very dangerous. I could be caught by that human-killing group, or worse, be eaten in my sleep. What's this other camp you speak of?"

Iris kept walking while raising the question. Not many people dare to live near the city, unless it's for a supply run. Stepping on the ground quietly and dodging any stick that could snap, it is vital not to make any noises, especially with nearby zombies lurking.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 25 Nov 2016, 10:45

"Oh come on, I've been through a lot and I have never got eaten my sleep! And I fought a Cerberus before." She replied, crossing her arms again as she walked, her wings going to wrap around herself. "I don't really know where this camp is, I kinda flew off and forgot where it was.." Danielle nervously replied, looking at the ground with her golden eyes.
"My core command is to make life better."

RikaTheGhost
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by RikaTheGhost » 25 Nov 2016, 20:43

"How unfortunate. But you could fly up into the sky and have an easier view for the camp."

Even though Iris wasn't keen on meeting new people or trusting them, she had to warn them of the human-kiling group. Who knew what they were up to, but it was always something unpleasant. That thought gives new awakened fear to Iris, knowing her brother was captured by that menacing group. The hope of him being alive was very slim, but she hasn't come across his body yet, so that was a good sign.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 25 Nov 2016, 20:54

"What makes you think I would do that? Yeah, I have wings, but I'm not some watch bird. Do you honestly think the camp would be in the open anyways? It will probably be covered in trees. And sorry, I can't see through trees." Danielle hated when people would 'use' her for things. She was the Angelus, not a bird. "Also, I'm not a bird."

RikaTheGhost
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by RikaTheGhost » 26 Nov 2016, 18:12

"Oh calm your feathers. I was only giving an option, since it seems like you wanted to help. If not, you would've killed me or left. So which is it?" Iris replied coldly.

She had no time for feelings getting hurt, it's not the important thing on her list, her brother was. She wouldn't care if Danielle had left her. Iris was always alone and could retrieve her brother in the same manner, with or without help. She had a backup plan just in case he was already dead, and that was to find the secret government group that kept world leaders alive and safe. Iris is sure they'd want to experiment on her for being immune.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 26 Nov 2016, 18:43

"I don't appreciate you making fun of my wings like that. I only kill people who are a threat to me or my Angelus. The darkness is my enemy. Not you." She rolled her eyes as she groaned stretching her wings. "Fine. I will help you..just..ugh. Don't make bird jokes, please."

RikaTheGhost
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by RikaTheGhost » 03 Dec 2016, 18:42

"I didn't make any joke." She said in a dead-serious tone with a hint of a rasp.

The zombies weren't the only things to worry about, as the air is just as deadly to those with sensitive lungs. The pollution in the air had worsened since the virus outbreak, causing new lung problems and worsening lung problems in those already present. With Iris, it caused her lungs to slightly deteriorate, making her voice a little raspy and breathing a tad bit difficult.

UnavoidableDisaster
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by UnavoidableDisaster » 03 Dec 2016, 18:57

"Yes, you did. About my wings. Ugh, whatever, I suppose it doesn't matter." Danielle had a concerned look on her face as she heard the other's voice get a bit raspy. "Hey, are you okay? Do you want me to fly you somewhere save?"

totosaki

Post by totosaki » 14 Mar 2017, 13:10

i loved the new movie for resident evil totally awesome... fandom... or nah?!