Anispace Cadet

Re: The Mermaid Kingodm of the All Blue

Post by DiamondSuoh » 30 Nov 2016, 19:22

Who are you looking for Hildago im in this town almost all the time

DanceFreak
Anispace Beginner

Post by DanceFreak » 30 Nov 2016, 19:57

"no this one is different specializes with mermaids i bring over" -he winks as he knows no one will hurt you, and walks down a road small and got to a shop pretty with shells and such inside and a mermaid swimming in a huge tank, but the mermaid was smiling and her tail was bandaged- "don't worry he's a doctor to mermaids so don't worry about the mermaid in the tank she's rather happy" -he walks inside holding you as the guy was busy with another mermaid who was bleeding and was in the water as he was stitching it up, the mermaid looked calm and saw you bowing knowing your a princess- "he keeps them in here until they heal before taking them back out" -sets you on the counter in front of him holding you and waits-

DiamondSuoh
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by DiamondSuoh » 30 Nov 2016, 20:17

Hmm i see then why bring me here hildago im not injured

DanceFreak
Anispace Beginner

Post by DanceFreak » 30 Nov 2016, 21:43

"he's not just a doctor i'm here for something else" -he chuckled- "he is a doctor and deals with other mermaid things i bought something from him and plan on putting it on you" -he kisses her as he finished and goes to them- "how can i help you, oh Hildago see you brought your mermaid" -hildago shook his head smiled- "my girlfriend yes"-the guy smiling as he joked- "bring her over" -Hildago goes over and goes to a tank it was small and long hildago placed you in it to be a mermaid- "where is it?" -he brings out a small rectangle looking box and Hildago took it, as the tank was enough for you to sit there as hildago took your fins bringing them out and opens the box and brings out a necklace looking thing and he clips it around your mermaid tail above your fins as it has a nice snug and looked at you- "what do you think? it only appears when your a mermaid, it also symbolizes you being a princess and if someone were to take you they recognize this, now days mermaids i save i put a blue one on them so their protected but you get a customized one that is royalty"

JacobJankowski

Post by JacobJankowski » 30 Nov 2016, 22:51

*thinking that his life was over he began to drift off into in and out of unconsciousness as he sees his wrist bleed heavier into the water knowing that more sharks would come for him and devour him bit by it, flashbacks of him as a child came to his mind along with happy memories and his grandfather teaching him how to play blackjack*

Fangs

Post by Fangs » 09 Dec 2016, 08:36

Finds himself near the shore. Jack, a pale skinned, white-haired merman with blue scales and vibrant blue eyes, poked his head above the water's surface. He had swam a long way only to get caught in a terrible storm and knocked extremely far off track. Feeling exhausted from his struggle, the mer climbed up onto a large rock and laid down, his tail dipped in the water still as he rests.

He'd been though a lot recently and needed this time to rest. As much as he hated being this close to shore and how dangerous it was to be out of the water in this way, he found this was the best place to be. At least there wasn't a chance of him being swept away by another sudden storm... unless one created waves to overtake the rock he perched on.

PrinceOfChaos
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by PrinceOfChaos » 11 Dec 2016, 23:27

*Mako swam near the shore with his friend Chum who was a bull shark* "Tch if my father won't let me act like a normal teenager then I will not come back to the palace just to be a prince who has no control of what he does 24/7!!!" *he sighed as he removed his crown and broke it into 2 before tossing it onto the shore*

totosaki

Post by totosaki » 14 Mar 2017, 13:09

mermaid kingdom of all blue... i love blue... yes.