One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3160
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Killua » 24 Jul 2016, 15:11

Spyro wrote:
Killua wrote:
Spyro wrote:I can't help but to basically laugh. Writing a long running series is one of the worst things you can do in life.

When he does finishes, its going to take him as long as it did to finish his series to pick his most memorable favorite episode.
why is it the worst thing he can possibly do in life??

and that is not true because Masashi Kishimoto who wrote the long running series Naruto after a few weeks of ending the series said his favorite and most memorable moment in naruto was the aftermath of the battle between Naruto and Sasuke when they both laid there on the ground talking. why would Oda take that long to choose his favorite moment??
That's just my frustration speaking. I want to see Luffy kick Blackbeard's ***. I just got into One Piece and now this?

I believe a hiatus is the writer f**king himself.
eughhh okay..
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2434
Joined: 18 May 2011, 01:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Crazeye » 26 Jul 2016, 09:43

Killua wrote:Hell what if we die before 28 years from now? we will have regrets and can never rest in peace Dx..
You, sir, have a point there.

I shall forever haunt the internet should that happen.

Also, no citation or anything, but I recall someone telling me that Oda has already drawn the last chapter of One Piece. The last chapter only, mind you.
But then again, I have nothing to back it up.

If it's common knowledge, then derp.

If someone knows of its authenticity, then by all means confirm this for moi.
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"


C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3160
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Killua » 27 Jul 2016, 03:27

Crazeye wrote:
Killua wrote:Hell what if we die before 28 years from now? we will have regrets and can never rest in peace Dx..
You, sir, have a point there.

I shall forever haunt the internet should that happen.

Also, no citation or anything, but I recall someone telling me that Oda has already drawn the last chapter of One Piece. The last chapter only, mind you.
But then again, I have nothing to back it up.

If it's common knowledge, then derp.

If someone knows of its authenticity, then by all means confirm this for moi.
well he didn't exactly have the final chapter already done, more like he has it planned out haha here is the source https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... be/.104694
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
heartfiliaforever
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 126
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:54

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by heartfiliaforever » 27 Jul 2016, 03:33

I honestly think that this is one of the longest animes/mangas that I know.
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2434
Joined: 18 May 2011, 01:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Crazeye » 27 Jul 2016, 08:03

Killua wrote:well he didn't exactly have the final chapter already done, more like he has it planned out haha here is the source https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... be/.104694
Close enough! xD

Also thanks for going through the trouble of posting that link. x3
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"


C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3160
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Killua » 27 Jul 2016, 08:31

Crazeye wrote:
Killua wrote:well he didn't exactly have the final chapter already done, more like he has it planned out haha here is the source https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... be/.104694
Close enough! xD

Also thanks for going through the trouble of posting that link. x3
haha no problem, I love helping out. xD I'm dying for the new moive btw
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2434
Joined: 18 May 2011, 01:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Crazeye » 27 Jul 2016, 10:44

Killua wrote:I'm dying for the new moive btw
I'm such a derp. I haven't watched any of the One Piece movies out of laziness.
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"


C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

User avatar
Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 337
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 18:12

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Kouun » 27 Jul 2016, 10:57

Crazeye wrote:
Killua wrote:I'm dying for the new moive btw
I'm such a derp. I haven't watched any of the One Piece movies out of laziness.
If you wanna check them out, I suggest mostly Film Z and Strong World but Film gold is looking really cool.
Image

User avatar
Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2434
Joined: 18 May 2011, 01:25

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Crazeye » 28 Jul 2016, 07:22

Kouun wrote:If you wanna check them out, I suggest mostly Film Z and Strong World but Film gold is looking really cool.
Oh, very well then!
I'll be sure to prioritize those, then! =w=
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"


C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

User avatar
Krijger
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 79
Joined: 28 May 2015, 13:38

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Krijger » 28 Jul 2016, 07:28

Killua wrote:
Crazeye wrote:
Killua wrote:well he didn't exactly have the final chapter already done, more like he has it planned out haha here is the source https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... be/.104694
Close enough! xD

Also thanks for going through the trouble of posting that link. x3
haha no problem, I love helping out. xD I'm dying for the new moive btw
I hope we will see the fight between Sabo vs rob lucci in all its glory as hinted in the trailer. I am afraid 90% of the fight will be off screened though.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest