Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Killua » 20 Jul 2016, 08:51

Manga debuted in 1997 & was 60% finished in 2012

The second issue of the "Dai One Piece Shimbun" promotional publication printed an interview with One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda on Wednesday. In the interview, Oda states that he has finished around 65% of the manga. He adds that he cannot do any more long stories besides One Piece.

Oda previously mentioned in a previous issue of the One Piece Shimbun in 2012 that he had finished around 60% of the story.

Source:AnimeNewsNetwork

so if 4 years = to only 5 percent..this means we have 28 years of One Piece!! Bruh Bruh Bruh..holy freaking sh!t Oda is going to be 70 years old when he ends One Piece..what the hell?? I personally don't see how he will pump out chapters at that age O__O I mean have you guys Noticed that Oda is even slowing down on the One piece chapters and is going on Hiatus a lot more often now? he's already feeling the stress just like Togashi..watch One Piece end before Hunter x Hunter in 2044 lmfao and I'm not even joking about that.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Crazeye
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: One Piece Manga 65% Finished as of 2016

Post by Crazeye » 20 Jul 2016, 09:21

Well, shyt.

I was actually a little happy when I saw that 65% up there in the title.

5% = 4 years, shot all my hopes down. =o=

What if Oda dies before 70 and we all die by the suspense? <~<
"When you don't fit in anywhere in the world, what should you do?
Carve yourself to fit the world...? ...Or carve the world to fit
you?!"

C.C.C (Crazeye's Creative Corner)
◕‿◕

My enter key & spell-checker are morons!

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 20 Jul 2016, 13:12

Crazeye wrote:Well, shyt.

I was actually a little happy when I saw that 65% up there in the title.

5% = 4 years, shot all my hopes down. =o=

What if Oda dies before 70 and we all die by the suspense? <~<
Hell what if we die before 28 years from now? we will have regrets and can never rest in peace Dx..

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 20 Jul 2016, 13:14

YYYYYOOOOOOO!
This makes me so happy and sad at the same time ;______:

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 20 Jul 2016, 13:23

Kouun wrote:YYYYYOOOOOOO!
I think Oda lost his mind lol I can't believe One Piece is going to be around for that long..I hope Oda does not push himself too hard because he is one to get sick and take Hiatuses a lot more often now...so imagine a few years from now omg.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 20 Jul 2016, 13:32

Killua wrote:
Kouun wrote:YYYYYOOOOOOO!
I think Oda lost his mind lol I can't believe One Piece is going to be around for that long..I hope Oda does not push himself too hard because he is one to get sick and take Hiatuses a lot more often now...so imagine a few years from now omg.

I feel the exact same way. Oda's health is pretty poor and nowadays he seems to be taking at least a week off a month so hopefully it'll be okay even in all of that time.

FvckYew
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by FvckYew » 20 Jul 2016, 13:35

I think he might not do that since you know One Piece is like one of the oldest running animes and he should end it soon since he might end up tiring himself even more plus the thought of it being so long kinda suspends what the anime is going on about but I hope the anime and the manga will end in like a cool way since I have been a fan of One Piece ever since I was 7 years old xD

✔ FVCKING INSANITY DESIGNS✘

▬▬  ▬▬    ▬▬  ▬▬

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 21 Jul 2016, 11:38

I can't help but to basically laugh. Writing a long running series is one of the worst things you can do in life.

When he does finishes, its going to take him as long as it did to finish his series to pick his most memorable favorite episode.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Jul 2016, 11:45

Spyro wrote:I can't help but to basically laugh. Writing a long running series is one of the worst things you can do in life.

When he does finishes, its going to take him as long as it did to finish his series to pick his most memorable favorite episode.
why is it the worst thing he can possibly do in life??

and that is not true because Masashi Kishimoto who wrote the long running series Naruto after a few weeks of ending the series said his favorite and most memorable moment in naruto was the aftermath of the battle between Naruto and Sasuke when they both laid there on the ground talking. why would Oda take that long to choose his favorite moment??

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 21 Jul 2016, 18:31

Killua wrote:
Spyro wrote:I can't help but to basically laugh. Writing a long running series is one of the worst things you can do in life.

why is it the worst thing he can possibly do in life??

and that is not true because Masashi Kishimoto who wrote the long running series Naruto after a few weeks of ending the series said his favorite and most memorable moment in naruto was the aftermath of the battle between Naruto and Sasuke when they both laid there on the ground talking. why would Oda take that long to choose his favorite moment??
That's just my frustration speaking. I want to see Luffy kick Blackbeard's ass. I just got into One Piece and now this?

I believe a hiatus is the writer f**king himself.