Post by Killua » 04 Jul 2016, 16:02

Kouun wrote: Thank both of you so much. I appreciate the feedback. c;

No problem I'm looking forward to the next one. :3
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

YoungUchihaSasuke

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Post by YoungUchihaSasuke » 04 Jul 2016, 16:03

I wouldn't say everyone's favorite but okay Kouun. xD I just hope that Togashi gets better and nothing bad happens to him.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 04 Jul 2016, 16:05

YoungUchihaSasuke wrote:I wouldn't say everyone's favorite but okay Kouun. xD I just hope that Togashi gets better and nothing bad happens to him.
Trust me Togashi is fine right now reports say his Health is improving and he's even exercising now. Togashi just loves taking breaks to do god knows what.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

YoungUchihaSasuke

Post by YoungUchihaSasuke » 04 Jul 2016, 16:11

[quote="Killua"][quote="YoungUchihaSasuke"]I wouldn't say everyone's favorite but okay Kouun. xD I just hope that Togashi gets better and nothing bad happens to him.[/quote]

Trust me Togashi is fine right now reports say his Health is improving and he's even exercising now. Togashi just loves taking breaks to do god knows what.[/quote]

Oh reviewers say that he probably won't finish in this life time. lol But long as his back is fine then that is good.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 04 Jul 2016, 16:16

YoungUchihaSasuke wrote:
Killua wrote:
YoungUchihaSasuke wrote:I wouldn't say everyone's favorite but okay Kouun. xD I just hope that Togashi gets better and nothing bad happens to him.
Trust me Togashi is fine right now reports say his Health is improving and he's even exercising now. Togashi just loves taking breaks to do god knows what.
Oh reviewers say that he probably won't finish in this life time. lol But long as his back is fine then that is good.
KingofLightning said that, Togashi will finish like a decade from now. I know i'll be reading Hunter x Hunter when I have fuccking kids and Togashi is going to be like 60 something years old. I've been dealing with him and his Hiatus since I became a fan years ago when I was just a child so I'm pretty much use to It. there are times when he makes like 30 chapters straight so im not worried at all, i'm just getting frustrated.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 19 Aug 2016, 18:35

Hunter x Hunter and Togashi update
Hunter x Hunter's Togashi Draws His Birth City's Magazine Cover

Yoshihiro Togashi illustrated a special Hunter X Hunter magazine cover for the August issue of Shinjō city's public relations magazine Kōhō Shinjō (Public Relations Shinjō). The cover features Gon, Kurapika, Killua, Leorio, and Biscuit surrounding a festival float that appears to have come to life.

Togashi also did an interview alongside Kishimoto recently and he was asked if he had any plans after Hunter x Hunter and he said he would do a card battle manga. Bruh you are only halfway through HxH and with all these long hiatus I don't think you will get to do that anytime soon unless you are coming back to stay this time around. , so at least we know Togashi is still in great health, he drew an illustration and he's even taking interviews.
He has still not announced when he's returning with HxH...but you know what?? i'm not even mad i'm just so use to him going on Hiatus I'm just waiting patiently..since he is so healthy there is a good chance he will get off Hiatus soon because he sounds so energetic these days.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 19 Aug 2016, 18:43

togashi: ah.. i'm finally going to dedicate my time to hunter x hunter--
togashi: ppffff HAHAHAHA FUCK THAT NIGGA DRAGON QUEST SEASON BOIIIIIIIII
actually, don't contact me.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 19 Aug 2016, 18:50

Ants wrote:togashi: ah.. i'm finally going to dedicate my time to hunter x hunter--
togashi: ppffff HAHAHAHA FUCK THAT NIGGA DRAGON QUEST SEASON BOIIIIIIIII

LOL this is why I cry everytime a new Dragon Quest is announced...Shonen Jump does not even stop this nigga either..sometimes I just picture Togashi just walking into jump and be smacking bitches...he'd be like "Fawk out my face I ain't drawing sh!t"maan lol Dragon Quest needs to stop...

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 18 Sep 2016, 16:17

A Sign that the Hunter x Hunter Manga is returning from Hiatus Sooner than Usual.
This year's 42nd issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine announced on Saturday that Yoshihiro Togashi's Hunter X Hunter manga is inspiring a smartphone game from Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game, titled Hunter X Hunter: World Hunt, will be free to play with in-game item purchases. Bandai Namco Entertainment has opened a teaser website.

So this is something that happens often, whenever Hunter x Hunter gets a new game,anime,movie or Merchandise the manga returns the exact same month the product is released. I'm hyped and ready for this series! I'm predicting it will come back early 2017, coming back twice in one year is something I don't see Togashi ever doing so I place my bets on 2017.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Oct 2016, 18:14

Hunter x Hunter's Togashi Makes Appearance at Kochikame 40th Anniversary Bash

Manga creators of all stripes came out to celebrate the 40th anniversary and conclusion of Osamu Akimoto's Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo ("Kochikame") police comedy manga. In attendance was Hisashi Eguchi (Stop! Hibari-kun), Kyosuke Usuta (Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san), Yudetamago (Kinnikuman), Yoshihiro Togashi (Hunter X Hunter), Masanori Morita (Rookies), Shinji Hiramatsu (Black Angels), and Kontarō (Kaze ni Kiite Kure).

Eguchi posted a picture of the group together, but the sight of Togashi out and about while his manga is on indefinite hiatus due to lower back pain quickly brought out comments on the internet. Some noted that he appears to be in good spirits, which might indicate the manga's return to serialization. Others, doubtful of the authenticity of his medical condition, implied that it's just more of Togashi choosing not to work.

@Eguchinn 冨樫さん寝たきりと聞いてますけど。(爆)

— しまっち (@shimattikun) October 24, 2016
"I hear Togashi's bedridden (haha)"
@Eguchinn @NEBU_KURO冨樫義博先生お元気そうで何より。HUNTER×HUNTERの連載再開お待ちしております。

— 将 (@scarletsho) October 24, 2016
"Yoshihiro Togashi-sensei seems healthy overall. I humbly look forward to Hunter X Hunter's serialization restarting."
Togashi's actions are regularly under scrutiny with any work unrelated to his manga used as evidence against his medical issues claim. He illustrated a special Hunter X Hunter magazine cover for the August issue of Shinjō city's public relations magazine Kōhō Shinjō (Public Relations Shinjō).

Source

Well it's nice to see Yoshihiro Togashi in good health, he's actually enjoying himself and I feel good that he is, all that exercise he's doing is really paying off and is improving his health drastically. I hope he resumes the manga soon, I really am hurting from this wait, being a HxH fan is really hard but the wait is always worth it. I hope HxH returns next year 2017 as 2018 is the 20th Anniversary of the manga and we are still hardly even half way through the series. there is so much story left. hurry back Togashi-Sama...
[/color][/font]

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ