Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga

Post by Kouun » 30 Jun 2016, 10:18

So.. the new chapter came out. I really liked it. In fact, to me, this week, HxH was pretty good. I liked the set up, the reveal of the parasite nen which I'm interested quite a bit in how it works. The action and suspsense in this chapter was pretty good, but over-all it and the past couple of chapters have been pretty exposition heavy, but I like it.
On a side note, I'm very disappointed in Togashi. I think what he's doing and has been doing is pretty bad and overall I understand just how hard it is to be a fan of this series when you have an author who literally comes back once in a while, makes a volume and then leaves. I guess I shouldn't have thought too differently, but still, I thought for once Togashi had actually changed.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Post by Killua » 30 Jun 2016, 10:42

Kouun wrote:So.. the new chapter came out. I really liked it. In fact, to me, this week, HxH was pretty good. I liked the set up, the reveal of the parasite nen which I'm interested quite a bit in how it works. The action and suspsense in this chapter was pretty good, but over-all it and the past couple of chapters have been pretty exposition heavy, but I like it.
On a side note, I'm very disappointed in Togashi. I think what he's doing and has been doing is pretty bad and overall I understand just how hard it is to be a fan of this series when you have an author who literally comes back once in a while, makes a volume and then leaves. I guess I shouldn't have thought too differently, but still, I thought for once Togashi had actually changed.
I agree with you, I enjoyed this week's chapter so much. I'm curious about this type of parasitic Nen type and about Nen Beasts in General because they reminded me of Spirit Beasts from Togashi's other manga Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm so grateful Togashi gave us 11 chapters so far, they were extraordinarily good especially the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight and Even the setup and expedition chapters had me at the edge of my Seat.

Yet..I'm also disappointed that yet again..even though Togashi is in good health(hell from reports his health is improving and he's exercising.) he still takes indefinite Hiatus' -sigh- it really is tough being a Hunter x Hunter fan...we wait every waking moment..week by week..month by month..even up to 2 years for Togashi to draw us something....It's really hard waiting so long just knowing that since 2012 all he does is draw us 9-12 chapters every two years and then he bails on us...It's heart breaking to HxH fans..especially the fact we don't have any idea when he's coming back. I love this series more than any other and I have a strong emotional attachment to it I truly do but Togashi really needs to change and finish what he started...these hiatus' are getting ridiculous now.. See you guys in 2018 i guess</3 :(
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 30 Jun 2016, 10:50

Killua wrote:
Kouun wrote:So.. the new chapter came out. I really liked it. In fact, to me, this week, HxH was pretty good. I liked the set up, the reveal of the parasite nen which I'm interested quite a bit in how it works. The action and suspsense in this chapter was pretty good, but over-all it and the past couple of chapters have been pretty exposition heavy, but I like it.
I agree with you, I enjoyed this week's chapter so much. I'm curious about this type of parasitic Nen type and about Nen Beasts in General because they reminded me of Spirit Beasts from Togashi's other manga Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm so grateful Togashi gave us 11 chapters so far, they were extraordinarily good especially the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight and Even the setup and expedition chapters had me at the edge of my Seat.

Yet..I'm also disappointed that yet again..even though Togashi is in good health(hell from reports his health is improving and he's exercising.) he still takes indefinite Hiatus' -sigh- it really is tough being a Hunter x Hunter fan...we wait every waking moment..week by week..month by month..even up to 2 years for Togashi to draw us something....It's really hard waiting so long just knowing that since 2012 all he does is draw us 9-12 chapters every two years and then he bails on us...It's heart breaking to HxH fans..especially the fact we don't have any idea when he's coming back. I love this series more than any other and I have a strong emotional attachment to it I truly do but Togashi really needs to change and finish what he started...these hiatus' are getting ridiculous now.. See you guys in 2018 i guess</3 :(
Now that you mention it, they did really remind me of the spirit beats for Yu Yu Hakusho! Nice observation.
You were right, where Togashi DID do a pretty good job with year and although he's leaving, he did at least clear things up, even if I do really want more chapters exploring the dark continent. Hell, Gon didn't even appear almost anywhere this year. which is very displeasing. At least Leorio and Killua had cameos.
I admit man, Togashi is an awesome writer. Hell, he's great. These past few chapters, and hell the entirety of the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight has been filled to the brim with lots of suspense and action. Togashi has some really epic fight scenes. But.. I just feel bad, not only for me, but for all HxH fans in general. They have to wait so long for just another chapter and.. I gotta say, I'm just.. really disappointed in Togashi. Like.. the man makes good work, but, it takes him forever to make it, it seems xD

Denouement
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Denouement » 30 Jun 2016, 11:00

Killua wrote:

I agree with you both. There's no doubt we all enjoyed what Togashi has given us recently - the chapters, the suspense, the cameos, the triggering emotions of it all. I'm intrigued over the parisitic nen types and how it's all going to turn out. Togashi and the hiatus x hiatus theme just has me down. Don't get me wrong, I love the man and the series. I simply hate for him to come back just so he can leave again. I'm not asking for Togashi to give us major epic battles after another or something of the sort, I just want him to stay. I'll wait for him to return, no doubt, but something has to change. I know some reasons are personal and truly I understand if it is, it's just tiring these days. It's heartbreaking to all the fans who wait so long for Togashi, an amazing writer. Maybe he'll sneak in some new information or drawings within the next two years? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Post by Killua » 30 Jun 2016, 15:37

I read both of your both your posts and i could not agree more..I can see how deeply you both also feel about this series. Togashi is an amazing writer, his storytelling powers are amazing and he can really draw well if he wants to, I know his art is a roller coaster sometimes but we all seen he can make some amazing art when he needs to. Honestly at the moment I'm torn apart because I actually believe Togashi would never went back on an "Indefinite" Hiatus, like you Kouun I really thought he'd change.. you know when I think about Togashi..he really does reminds me of Ging you know?? us his fans are like Gon in a sense. He's constantly hiding from us and I think Ging's quote

❝You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.❞

I think togashi said those words through Ging as a message to us HxH Fans. I have to say it right now HxH has got to be one of the most patient and dedicated fans in anime and manga. fans wait so many times for both manga and Anime to come back. HxH had two animes the first one(1999) ended early because of Togashi's Hiatus' and it return a few years later in the form of OVAS and then the OVA series ended because of Togashi's hiatus' again and then the anime came back as a Reboot/Remake with the 2011 anime that again had to end because of Togashi's Hiatus'. Now we fans are waiting for the anime to return again for a 3rd goddamn time but it will take forever with the Manga going on all these Hiatuses.

but in the end..all I can do is wait and hope for Togashi to change and continue soon because he's masterful writing is worth it. no matter what I will always be a Hunter x Hunter fan regardless of these Hiatus'. its just as Ging said right?? I got to enjoy the little detours in life. I hope for the day Togashi changes one day, at least before the 20th anniversary which 2 years from now

This guy foreshadowed all these Hiatus since 1998 OMG...

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 04 Jul 2016, 12:58

So, it's been a while since I did one of these.. but now that it's on hiatus, I feel like I can safely do one of these. But anyways.. Let's talk about everyone's favorite murderous, sexual clown.. Hisoka! Or I guess I should say Hisoka Morow! Since that is his full name, technically.~

Appearance.

Hisoka, just from an appearance wise is kinda interesting and his design plays kinda.. interesting roles in how his character actually is. Hisoka is must notably known for his clown-like appearance, however it's very circus like in general. His original design and I believe most of his designs has a spade on the left of his chest and a club on the right side of his chest, which adds to make a very jester or circus like appearance. He also has like spiky-ish hair which makes him look kinda cool, to me. On his face, the left side has a tear-drop while the right has a star, adding further to his appearance. His pants and upper shirt are kinda puffy which makes him look interesting and as you can see in this panel in the manga, his shoes are kinda pointed, which makes his whole design look kinda silly. The main things about him, that I wanna point out, despite his normally colorful and interesting design of just his clothes is his body itself. His face is rather longer and he has very snake-like, sinister looking eyes which can make people feel uneasy, which is one aspect of Hisoka's character that I really like. His entire character, in ways, is a jester. He's sneaky, but also kinda humorous at times and adds to this very un-easy character that I just eat up.
He also looks tough, especially in comparison to the others at the beginning of the hunter exam. He's even taller than Leorio, who is the tallest of the group and as we can see, he is shown in very menacing poses.

This part, while can be seen as kinda silly, is still shown to be very intimidating. So, in conclusion, Hisoka's design as a jester affects how we view him. We view him as uneasy and from what we seen from his actions and parts of him, is how Togashi tends to portray him as well, but yet there are parts of his personality that is also very intimidating.
Powers.

Hisoka's main type of nen is Transmutation. Transmutation in particular is interesting because, it makes their aura mimic that of another object. In this case for Hisoka, Bungee Gum.
Bungee gum, for Hisoka, is an interesting choice. Not only does it give Hisoka more in-depth with his already established character of being circus-like, the way he uses the gum for his bungee gum has only gotten more amazing as time has led on.
Bungee gum, has mostly been used for some interesting tricks. He can hold onto various objects and even reflect various things. However, his gum has even gotten more broken with the ability to even bring himself back from the dead, and came even be molded to fix his hands, legs and even face structure after an explosion. Bungee gum has some very interesting uses and only proceeds to be even more interesting as time goes on.
Hisoka also has very good strength. He is by far one of the strongest characters, in brute ability alone. Hisoka can do amazing tricks, not only with his gum, but with his cards.

Hisoka successfully kills Gotoh with use of both his gum and his cards to cut open his neck.
But he also has insane strength. He ranked third in the phantom troupe due to this strength. He can destroy blocks in the heavens arena too and can effortlessly lift five human puppets in one hand, as seen in the latest Hisoka vs Chrollo fight.
Not only does he have all of these amazing abilities, but, he has good zetsu to see his opponent's position, he has speed, durability, strategy. Even if he failed against Chrollo, he almost instantly took down 2 of Chrollo's best members and could've taken down 3. That is insane considering how incredibly regarded the troupe are, in regards to strength.

In conclusion, Hisoka's fighting style of being kinda jester-y and his style is cool. He's badass as hell and only furthers my love for him.
His personality and importance to the story.
It's hard to say what HxH would be without Hisoka there. Not to say that, we couldn't have it without him, but, he HAS played a vital role in the story all throughout it.

-In the Hunter Exam arc, he serves as a foil to Gon, gives Gon a bit more of a reason to try harder. He serves as a mini antagonist and gives various plot threads that'll be solved later such as
- His "friendship" with Illumi. Although it isn't explained as well. It at least comes up later that the two are kinda close.
- What he whispers to Kurapika during their match, comes later in the Phantom Troupe arc
- Again, him serving as a foil to Gon, makes Gon want to try harder and later on it shows just how and why Hisoka is so powerful, or at least, most of the reasons
-During the Heavens Arena arc, he serves against as a mini antagonist which ends Gon's little bit of training, makes him and Killua learn nen and brings us into a bit of the connection with the troupe
-The Phantom Troupe/Yorknew arc, he helps Kurapika in many ways by giving him information. It is foreshadowed how he dies.
- Greed Island arc, he helps out Gon, Killua and Bisky during the dodgeball match, which indirectly kinda helped Chrollo get his nen back.
-The 13th election arc, he does help Illumi, but he does kinda help Killua by making Illumi show his bloodlust and most importantly, HE SHOWS COMPASSION FOR GON.
This scene shows that, Hisoka at least has some care for Gon outside of him just being another opponent, although, Hisoka does want to kill Gon.

In general though, Hisoka serves as a foil, who does whatever he wants, as long as it gains him more powerful opponents to fight. He outright says that he won't kill Gon until Gon is just right. One thing I love about Hisoka, is even though Hisoka is seen as immoral and usually a bad guy, he can do good things, as long as he benefits from it. He's killed his entire adoptive family during the one-shot by Ishida. He's deliberately ruined Illumi's plans. He's went against Chrollo, to get a chance to kill him. He's done so much, for the sake of a stronger opponent. Hisoka feels a rush from this. Almost a sexual thrill even. As seen in his schwing scenes.

Hisoka gets a thrill out of fighting, and will do nearly anything to get that thrill, and if he somehow feels like that thrill is threatened.. he kills it. As seen in the latest chapters, with the two members of the phantom troupe. He wants to be the strongest. However, he at times still wants a challenge.
He also spares Machi, because, he probably feels a bit close to her, even though he could've killed her. I feel like he killed those two because their powers are what Chrollo used during their fight.
However.. that's for later.
Back onto the subject of "Schwings", Hisoka is interesting in how.. he has this light-hearted kinda silly part of his character. His d*ck lights up when he's horny. He has some interesting faces throughout the series.

All of these faces, can make Hisoka seem less threatening, even though he really is and in some cases, I could see why people might dislike this in a character. I however, feel like this works for Hisoka's character. It makes him seem un-easy at times, and gives him a bit more human feel, as, not everyone is always as serious. It also tends to make me laugh, which makes me like Hisoka a lot more. I, in general, really like Hisoka's character because of how badass he is and how intimidating he is, but also how derpy and how silly he can be as a character. He's a really interesting character and we've only recently have been learning a lot about him. A lot of the cooler things bungee gum can do, a good chunk of his past, which shows the start of his killing spree, looking for the best, a bit of him chewing on his favorite gum, where he got his signature design, it's really cool! I really liked that one shot Ishida-sensei did.

Predictions for the future.
Something I couldn't do for Meruem was, say where I think the character could go. Now.. we know, Hisoka is most likely going to try to kill the rest of the troupe, including Chrollo.

This is gonna make things.. interesting though. Chrollo has stated that the troupe is going to the dark continent, which makes me believe that Hisoka is going with them. Which does make me excited, because he's gonna be in the dark continent! Plus it'd make sense, since Hisoka always wants to fight stronger opponents and.. the dark continent is a place, potentially with strongest opponents.
As for what might happen.. he's definitely going to have conflict with the troupe. There's little doubt about that. From what we know from Yorknew, the troupe has a VERY distinct family-like bond with their members and now that Hisoka has killed two of them, and putting Machi in that gum trap, Chrollo is definitely gonna be after Hisoka's head.
This could go, a couple of ways..

-Hisoka and Kurapika alliance. These two could team up. They have similar goals of doing something to the troupe. It also could've been foreshadowed as far back as the hunter exam with Hisoka whispering into his ear and could've been even more foreshadowed as Hisoka communicating to Kurapika during the Yorknew arc.

-Hisoka killing the troupe. I don't think this will happen, but, I do believe Hisoka could kill most of the troupe. I don't know if Hisoka could handle all of the troupe at once, but, one at a time, possibly. However.. this leads to another problem..
- Hisoka versus Zoldyck Family. If Killua, or any of the family finds out that Hisoka has killed Kalluto, I believe that the Zoldyck family will go after Hisoka and try to kill him. This could be fun for Hisoka however, since it's strongest fighters to fight.

-Hisoka killing some of the troupe. This one is pretty explanatory, however, I dunno exactly how this conflict would end, without Hisoka dying, faking dying, hiding, or the last theory of Hisoka pretty much killing all of the troupe, as planned.

-Hisoka kinda just dicks around in the dark continent. This is pretty explanatory but the one I think is least likely to happen.
In conclusion.
I really like Hisoka. I think he's a really badass, cool, yet silly and funny kinda foil antagonist to Gon and the rest of them. I love his character. I love his wishes to fight strongest opponents. I love his design. In general, I love basically everything about Hisoka, and wether he's dead, or alive, or what not, I cannot WAIT for HxH to come back, and for Hisoka to show up again and tell us how he's doing. I think it'll be.. a blast. <3

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 04 Jul 2016, 15:16

Kouun wrote:
So, it's been a while since I did one of these.. but now that it's on hiatus, I feel like I can safely do one of these. But anyways.. Let's talk about everyone's favorite murderous, sexual clown.. Hisoka! Or I guess I should say Hisoka Morow! Since that is his full name, technically.~

Appearance.

Hisoka, just from an appearance wise is kinda interesting and his design plays kinda.. interesting roles in how his character actually is. Hisoka is must notably known for his clown-like appearance, however it's very circus like in general. His original design and I believe most of his designs has a spade on the left of his chest and a club on the right side of his chest, which adds to make a very jester or circus like appearance. He also has like spiky-ish hair which makes him look kinda cool, to me. On his face, the left side has a tear-drop while the right has a star, adding further to his appearance. His pants and upper shirt are kinda puffy which makes him look interesting and as you can see in this panel in the manga, his shoes are kinda pointed, which makes his whole design look kinda silly. The main things about him, that I wanna point out, despite his normally colorful and interesting design of just his clothes is his body itself. His face is rather longer and he has very snake-like, sinister looking eyes which can make people feel uneasy, which is one aspect of Hisoka's character that I really like. His entire character, in ways, is a jester. He's sneaky, but also kinda humorous at times and adds to this very un-easy character that I just eat up.
He also looks tough, especially in comparison to the others at the beginning of the hunter exam. He's even taller than Leorio, who is the tallest of the group and as we can see, he is shown in very menacing poses.

This part, while can be seen as kinda silly, is still shown to be very intimidating. So, in conclusion, Hisoka's design as a jester affects how we view him. We view him as uneasy and from what we seen from his actions and parts of him, is how Togashi tends to portray him as well, but yet there are parts of his personality that is also very intimidating.
Powers.

Hisoka's main type of nen is Transmutation. Transmutation in particular is interesting because, it makes their aura mimic that of another object. In this case for Hisoka, Bungee Gum.
Bungee gum, for Hisoka, is an interesting choice. Not only does it give Hisoka more in-depth with his already established character of being circus-like, the way he uses the gum for his bungee gum has only gotten more amazing as time has led on.
Bungee gum, has mostly been used for some interesting tricks. He can hold onto various objects and even reflect various things. However, his gum has even gotten more broken with the ability to even bring himself back from the dead, and came even be molded to fix his hands, legs and even face structure after an explosion. Bungee gum has some very interesting uses and only proceeds to be even more interesting as time goes on.
Hisoka also has very good strength. He is by far one of the strongest characters, in brute ability alone. Hisoka can do amazing tricks, not only with his gum, but with his cards.

Hisoka successfully kills Gotoh with use of both his gum and his cards to cut open his neck.
But he also has insane strength. He ranked third in the phantom troupe due to this strength. He can destroy blocks in the heavens arena too and can effortlessly lift five human puppets in one hand, as seen in the latest Hisoka vs Chrollo fight.
Not only does he have all of these amazing abilities, but, he has good zetsu to see his opponent's position, he has speed, durability, strategy. Even if he failed against Chrollo, he almost instantly took down 2 of Chrollo's best members and could've taken down 3. That is insane considering how incredibly regarded the troupe are, in regards to strength.

In conclusion, Hisoka's fighting style of being kinda jester-y and his style is cool. He's badass as hell and only furthers my love for him.
It's hard to say what HxH would be without Hisoka there. Not to say that, we couldn't have it without him, but, he HAS played a vital role in the story all throughout it.

-In the Hunter Exam arc, he serves as a foil to Gon, gives Gon a bit more of a reason to try harder. He serves as a mini antagonist and gives various plot threads that'll be solved later such as
- His "friendship" with Illumi. Although it isn't explained as well. It at least comes up later that the two are kinda close.
- What he whispers to Kurapika during their match, comes later in the Phantom Troupe arc
- Again, him serving as a foil to Gon, makes Gon want to try harder and later on it shows just how and why Hisoka is so powerful, or at least, most of the reasons
-During the Heavens Arena arc, he serves against as a mini antagonist which ends Gon's little bit of training, makes him and Killua learn nen and brings us into a bit of the connection with the troupe
-The Phantom Troupe/Yorknew arc, he helps Kurapika in many ways by giving him information. It is foreshadowed how he dies.
- Greed Island arc, he helps out Gon, Killua and Bisky during the dodgeball match, which indirectly kinda helped Chrollo get his nen back.
-The 13th election arc, he does help Illumi, but he does kinda help Killua by making Illumi show his bloodlust and most importantly, HE SHOWS COMPASSION FOR GON.
This scene shows that, Hisoka at least has some care for Gon outside of him just being another opponent, although, Hisoka does want to kill Gon.

In general though, Hisoka serves as a foil, who does whatever he wants, as long as it gains him more powerful opponents to fight. He outright says that he won't kill Gon until Gon is just right. One thing I love about Hisoka, is even though Hisoka is seen as immoral and usually a bad guy, he can do good things, as long as he benefits from it. He's killed his entire adoptive family during the one-shot by Ishida. He's deliberately ruined Illumi's plans. He's went against Chrollo, to get a chance to kill him. He's done so much, for the sake of a stronger opponent. Hisoka feels a rush from this. Almost a sexual thrill even. As seen in his schwing scenes.

Hisoka gets a thrill out of fighting, and will do nearly anything to get that thrill, and if he somehow feels like that thrill is threatened.. he kills it. As seen in the latest chapters, with the two members of the phantom troupe. He wants to be the strongest. However, he at times still wants a challenge.
He also spares Machi, because, he probably feels a bit close to her, even though he could've killed her. I feel like he killed those two because their powers are what Chrollo used during their fight.
Back onto the subject of "Schwings", Hisoka is interesting in how.. he has this light-hearted kinda silly part of his character. His d*ck lights up when he's horny. He has some interesting faces throughout the series.

All of these faces, can make Hisoka seem less threatening, even though he really is and in some cases, I could see why people might dislike this in a character. I however, feel like this works for Hisoka's character. It makes him seem un-easy at times, and gives him a bit more human feel, as, not everyone is always as serious. It also tends to make me laugh, which makes me like Hisoka a lot more. I, in general, really like Hisoka's character because of how badass he is and how intimidating he is, but also how derpy and how silly he can be as a character. He's a really interesting character and we've only recently have been learning a lot about him. A lot of the cooler things bungee gum can do, a good chunk of his past, which shows the start of his killing spree, looking for the best, a bit of him chewing on his favorite gum, where he got his signature design, it's really cool! I really liked that one shot Ishida-sensei did.

Something I couldn't do for Meruem was, say where I think the character could go. Now.. we know, Hisoka is most likely going to try to kill the rest of the troupe, including Chrollo.

This is gonna make things.. interesting though. Chrollo has stated that the troupe is going to the dark continent, which makes me believe that Hisoka is going with them. Which does make me excited, because he's gonna be in the dark continent! Plus it'd make sense, since Hisoka always wants to fight stronger opponents and.. the dark continent is a place, potentially with strongest opponents.
As for what might happen.. he's definitely going to have conflict with the troupe. There's little doubt about that. From what we know from Yorknew, the troupe has a VERY distinct family-like bond with their members and now that Hisoka has killed two of them, and putting Machi in that gum trap, Chrollo is definitely gonna be after Hisoka's head.

-Hisoka and Kurapika alliance. These two could team up. They have similar goals of doing something to the troupe. It also could've been foreshadowed as far back as the hunter exam with Hisoka whispering into his ear and could've been even more foreshadowed as Hisoka communicating to Kurapika during the Yorknew arc.

-Hisoka killing the troupe. I don't think this will happen, but, I do believe Hisoka could kill most of the troupe. I don't know if Hisoka could handle all of the troupe at once, but, one at a time, possibly. However.. this leads to another problem..
- Hisoka versus Zoldyck Family. If Killua, or any of the family finds out that Hisoka has killed Kalluto, I believe that the Zoldyck family will go after Hisoka and try to kill him. This could be fun for Hisoka however, since it's strongest fighters to fight.

-Hisoka killing some of the troupe. This one is pretty explanatory, however, I dunno exactly how this conflict would end, without Hisoka dying, faking dying, hiding, or the last theory of Hisoka pretty much killing all of the troupe, as planned.

-Hisoka kinda just dicks around in the dark continent. This is pretty explanatory but the one I think is least likely to happen.
In conclusion.
I really like Hisoka. I think he's a really badass, cool, yet silly and funny kinda foil antagonist to Gon and the rest of them. I love his character. I love his wishes to fight strongest opponents. I love his design. In general, I love basically everything about Hisoka, and wether he's dead, or alive, or what not, I cannot WAIT for HxH to come back, and for Hisoka to show up again and tell us how he's doing. I think it'll be.. a blast. <3
Bravo Bravo, this was really well put together and I am so glad that you have a perfect understanding to a complex character such as Hisoka. I really enjoyed reading this and I agree with every point you made. Hisoka to me is like the ultimate Anti-Hero and I laughed how you pointed out how Hisoka looked like he cared more for Gon that Ging himself LOOL so damn true xD

anyways I have to agree with Kurapika and Hisoka possibly teaming up again in a similar fashion to what they did in the YorkNew City arc. Right now the Phantom Troupe knows what Kurapika's weakness is due to Pakunoda passing her memories to the rest of the Phantom Troupe after reading the memories of Gon and Killua. Now that the Phantom Troupe are going to the Dark Continent..Kurapika is in serious danger, I think a Team up with Hisoka would be a smart idea..I don't think Kurapika can fight someone like Chrollo and Feitan on his own.

again there is the possibility that Hisoka or Kurapika might harm or even kill Kalluto..I agree and that will trigger the Zoldyck Family and most of all Killua..this might cause Killua to buttheads with Hisoka or Kurapika...hell Killua might want to hunt down Hisoka because Hisoka killed Gotoh and from what I remembered Killua and Gotoh have a really close bond and Killua will eventually seek revenge...letting him end up in the Dark Continent to avenge Gotoh or Kalluto if anything were to happen.

so much stuff can happen omg i'm getting so hyped..I hope Togashi does not take too long to return.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 04 Jul 2016, 15:20

Kouun wrote:

Appearance.

Powers.

In conclusion.
the only other post on this site that can even reach a quarter of the brilliance that is my k-on analysis. cheers
contact me on discord (username: official dana scully fan guy)

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 04 Jul 2016, 15:28

Ants wrote:
Kouun wrote:

Appearance.

Powers.

In conclusion.
the only other post on this site that can even reach a quarter of the brilliance that is my k-on analysis. cheers
Kouun's Analysis on Meruem and the Phantom Troupe's fortune were just as great as this one.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 04 Jul 2016, 15:54

Killua wrote:
Ants wrote:
Kouun wrote:

Appearance.

Powers.

In conclusion.
Kouun's Analysis on Meruem and the Phantom Troupe's fortune were just as great as this one.
Thank both of you so much. I appreciate the feedback. c;