Nobunaga Hazama
Pakunoda
Kortopi
Uvogin
Shalnark
Franklin
Kalluto Zoldyck
Bonolenov

You are absolutely correct about that..there should be only 9 members left with the recent deaths of Kortopi and Shalnark..which means somebody else joined but who? I can't wait to find out and mad PROPS to you Kouun!! I totally forgot about Chrollo's phantom Troupe members death fortune from the Yorknew City arc. this was over 200 chapters ago omg Togashi is amazing at foreshadowing. I agree with your theories and i'm looking deeper into it. I'm pretty sure Shizuku or maybe even Frankling might die next. I love Machi so much because she is such a strong female character who Hisoka could have easily taken out yes. but I must say Machi is no pushover in the YorkNew City arc. Killua compared Machi and Nobunaga to be on Hisoka's level. The reason she struggled in the Bungee Gum was because Hisoka got resurrected to be even stronger due to the Nen Laws of HxH that Nen gets stronger after death..which led him to be even more powerful than he was just a couple hours ago. Exactly I(and a few others) had to explain to a lot of people in the fandom the rules of Nen. Ever since the YorkNew City arc it's been stated the reason the Phantom Troupe Did not want to Kill Kurapika was because if the killed him his Nen would have gotten Far more powerful strengthening the Judgment Chain on Chrollo's heart. Another example is in the Chimera ant arc, when Gon killed Neferpitou by crushing her head the a bloody pulp..Her body was still moving for the sole purpose of killing Gon and Pitou's Nen got more powerful..hence the Terpsichora!
So Hisoka's resurrection was in no way an @sspull because this Logic along with his powers and how nen worked was explained hundreds of chapters ago.

With the Phantom Troupe heading for the Dark Continent Hisoka will be there too for revenge and the troupe will also want revenge after they find out what he did. I'm really enjoying the tension...I have no idea how Gon is going to find his way to the Dark Continent but I have two theories of how Killua well end up there..

1.He might want revenge on Hisoka after he finds out about Goto's death
2. Killua might find out about kalluto being in the troupe..

Since Kalluto is a phantom troupe member and Hisoka and Kurapika want to kill them all..this might cause Drama with Killua with his sister being a art of the organization./

oh and Togashi's doing well he is taking care of his health and even excersiing!!! =D omg yay Hunter x Hunte ris back for good!! he has not taken any breaks for over 2 months now!!!<3

LOOK

OH and the new volume of Hunter x Hunter only came out a few days ago and it's toping the charts in japan!!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[/color]
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga

Post by Killua » 11 Jun 2016, 15:50

Long-Awaited "Hunter x Hunter" Manga 33rd Volume Dominates Japan's Comic Sales Charts

According to the latest report published by Oricon, the 33rd volume of Yoshihiro Togashi's Hunter x Hunter manga takes first place in its weekly manga sales charts selling an impressive 650,817 copies in its first week, 200,000 copies more than the 20th volume of Yusei Matsui's Ansatsu Kyoshitsu/Assassination Classroom in second. The last 32nd volume was released in Japan three and half years ago, December 2012.

The manga started its weekly serialization in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump in 1998, but has taken breaks over 10 times since 1999. The most recent hiatus lasted a year and eight months since the 37th/38th combined issue of 2014 released on August 11, 2014. The reason for his hiatus was explained by the magazine that he had been suffering severe backache. The manga's weekly serialization resumed in the 20th issue published on April 18 of this year, then the 33rd volume was released on June 3.

Source to article | Source of stats

Even after a 4 year absence due to Hiatus, Hunter x Hunter is still loved and is dominating in sales!! Togashi my boy!!!!!

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 16 Jun 2016, 11:05

Hunter x Hunter

Yoooo!! Yooo!! at least we are heading out, Togashi is actually doing this! This crazy as fucck Voyage is about to begin and we finally saw the King of Kakin and the princes all aboard the ship along with thousands of people which some are already planning an assault and the amount of crimes that are already taking place is mind blowing..Yoo!! Toashi!!! holy sh!t man this Voyage is also going to have Beyond Netero with his Gang, Ging and Pariston with their group, Kurapika and the Zodiac and now the fuccking Phantom Troupe and Hisoka is hunting them!! omg I can't I can't this manga is too fuccking crazy and we are still not even at the New Continent yet! how many people are going to die before we even get to the Dark Continent for that matter?? holy sh!t! where the fucck is my man Killua??? i'm curious to see how Togashi will fit him in this arc!! but at the time being Kurapika has a dilemma to deal with on the ship!
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

HatsuneMiku
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by HatsuneMiku » 29 Jun 2016, 14:44

I just started to watch the anime today, because I heard that's really good and I am not regreted honestly. c:

END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by END » 30 Jun 2016, 02:55

TheWindChronicles
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by TheWindChronicles » 30 Jun 2016, 03:40

This doesn't surprise me lmao

iloveanime721
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by iloveanime721 » 30 Jun 2016, 04:06

i never really watch hunter x hunter. but i love the anime. i don't really read manga much though

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 30 Jun 2016, 04:12

big shocker, i had a feeling he was going on Hiatus again today. -sigh- i guess I won't be having any manga to read for another year or so...I must give him his props..he lasted longer than last time. Oh well I'll see Togashi in awhile I guess, it's not like this is new to HxH fans.
Last edited by Killua on 30 Jun 2016, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

YoungUchihaSasuke

Post by YoungUchihaSasuke » 30 Jun 2016, 04:20

I was just talking about this with some hxh friends. lol

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 30 Jun 2016, 04:23

YoungUchihaSasuke wrote:I was just talking about this with some hxh friends. lol
Honestly saw this coming last week because I noticed that he has not taken a single break since he got back and 360 would have been two volumes. -sigh- I have to go another year or so without HxH..this is depressing but i'm not too shocked. Hiatus x Hiatus time.

Togashi please come back before I have grand kids... I was so happy to have HxH back this year after 2 years and now you are gone again...omg..
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ