Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Post by Killua » 21 Apr 2016, 08:16

This is a thread where we Discuss the weekly Hunter x Hunter Manga!! :')

This weeks chapter was freaking amazing, I am so hyped for Hisoka vs Chrollo!!

Last edited by Killua on 30 Jun 2016, 10:45, edited 2 times in total.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga

Post by Kouun » 21 Apr 2016, 08:18

That fight.
I've been waiting for that fight EVER SINCE YORKNEW. AHHHHH.
That fight already started out good though. It was REALLY cool to see Chrollo again after so long and the way he uses the ref, kinda shows that Togashi can still make some interesting fights and stuff. That was just.. Damn. I can't wait to see more of it!

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Apr 2016, 08:24

Kouun wrote:That fight.
That fight already started out good though. It was REALLY cool to see Chrollo again after so long and the way he uses the ref, kinda shows that Togashi can still make some interesting fights and stuff. That was just.. Damn. I can't wait to see more of it!
Same I'm so hyped for the rest of this fight, Togashi really knows how to get our bloods boiling. we waited so long to finally see Hisoka vs Chrollo and the way Chrollo took control of the referee as his pawn during the fight was savage but yet genius. I'm really wondering who will die in this fight? Chrollo or Hisoka?? Chrollo's powers was greatly elaborated upon this chapter and boy was it complicated lol I freaking love Togashi.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kouun
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kouun » 21 Apr 2016, 08:31

Killua wrote:
Kouun wrote:That fight.
Same I'm so hyped for the rest of this fight, Togashi really knows how to get our bloods boiling. we waited so long to finally see Hisoka vs Chrollo and the way Chrollo took control of the referee as his pawn during the fight was savage but yet genius. I'm really wondering who will die in this fight? Chrollo or Hisoka?? Chrollo's powers was greatly elaborated upon this chapter and boy was it complicated lol I freaking love Togashi.
I honestly have no idea who's gonna win. but I know Chrollo is really putting in work, which is awesome because even in Yorknew he didn't really fight as much as I would've liked. He's still a cool villain and the fact that he's even back and fighting is SO GOOD. Like, I forgot how badass both he and Hisoka was

xHollow
Anispace Beginner

Post by xHollow » 21 Apr 2016, 13:52

Hisoka got this

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 22 Apr 2016, 06:35

Kouun wrote: I honestly have no idea who's gonna win. but I know Chrollo is really putting in work, which is awesome because even in Yorknew he didn't really fight as much as I would've liked. He's still a cool villain and the fact that he's even back and fighting is SO GOOD. Like, I forgot how badass both he and Hisoka was
The same here, I'm so excited to see how this fight will play out..Hisoka has waited so long for this fight and during the election arc it was reveal that during the entire Chimera ant arc Hisoka was hunting down Chrolo.Now the promise time is here and I can't believe they are fighting at Heavens Arena! that really bring back memories from the start of the series.

xHollow wrote:Hisoka got this
I hope so, I'm honestly rooting for Hisoka . I have no idea who is going to survive..but i'm leaning to a bit towards Hisoka...but if Chrollo wins..goddamn x_x

Xanadu wrote:What does anyone think of this anime now on toonami? Lmao just curious? XD
The english voices will take awhile to get adjusted to. that is all i have to say.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 01 May 2016, 14:31

i never see hunter x hunter. seem interesting though

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 May 2016, 18:19

iloveanime222 wrote:i never see hunter x hunter. seem interesting though
Yeah It truly is but..I'll be blunt I don't think you would understand this complex anime and manga..you see...you're not very..bright. Just leave this thread to the people who do watch and read this series for discussions. I really don't want you on my thread mate because you always go off topic or say something stupid.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

iloveanime222
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by iloveanime222 » 02 May 2016, 05:13

Killua wrote:
iloveanime222 wrote:i never see hunter x hunter. seem interesting though
Yeah It truly is but..I'll be blunt I don't think you would understand this complex anime and manga..you see...you're not very..bright. Just leave this thread to the people who do watch and read this series for discussions. I really don't want you on my thread mate because you always go off topic or say something stupid.
i could learn. can you teach me what's it about?

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 02 May 2016, 13:25

This New chapter of Hunter x Hunter is out and omg it's freaking sick! Hisoka vs Chrollo is going perfectly this fight is so complex and tactical. oh my god Togashi you truly are still the GOD!
I am so happy this is the only good series around, this battle was not only physical but also a mental struggle omg so beautiful as usual. I am dying for next week's chapter of this fight!

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ