Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga [Hiatus x Hiatus]

Post by Spyro » 25 Oct 2016, 18:40

I feel your frustrations. This is why I'm only f**cking with short anime that also has to air on Toonami from this point. DBZ is the only long runner I can f with. The rest make me feel like their sucking away my essence.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Oct 2016, 18:45

Spyro wrote:I feel your frustrations. This is why I'm only f**cking with short anime that also has to air on Toonami from this point. DBZ is the only long runner I can f with. The rest make me feel like their sucking away my essence.
I get you, I often get depressed from waiting for Togashi to come back from hiatus. I'm so passionate about Hunter x Hunter that the wait hurts so much and yeah I can see why people try not to get attach to long running series.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 11 Dec 2016, 17:44

Hunter x Hunter

HxH with releasing only 'ONE' volume for the entire year has made the series yet again in the Top-Selling Manga in Japan by Volume:

Source

Hunter x Hunter is Shueisha's second most popular manga only topped by One Piece.
It's nice to know even when HxH is on it's usual 2 year Hiatus it still manages to take top spots with a strong fanbase.

Yoshihiro Togashi's art contribution of his series to Shueisha has finally been made public after months of waiting as he drew the two main characters of the series.

The Yin-Yang ☯ contrast between Gon and Killua is clear right? If you know Togashi well then you'd likely be aware that this portrait is foreshadowing Killua potentially descending further into the darkness. I honestly thought about this ever since Silva stated in front of Kikyo and Kalluto "So you know what's at stake, good then stop your griping and keep your mouth shut. Don't worry he'll come back home one day after all he is my son." a lot of people have forgotten about this foreshadowing due to it being such a long time ago, similar to the Phantom Troupe fortune that was foreshadowed over 15 years ago and just coming into play a few chapters ago. this Killua foreshadowing was almost is the same , Also take note of the oath Killua made to Silva "I will never betray my friends". It's honestly all set for Killua to lose himself..but how will it happen?? Gotoh is dead and Killua is still unaware of this and dare if he finds out, he will undoubtedly seek revenge. He also has Alluka with him,She is extremely overpowered and with her Killua is invincible..I hate to say it but I think Togashi might just make Alluka die or be killed off to nurf Killua and increase his development through the pain of losing someone he cares for more than anything..with Gon and Killua now going seperate ways and having to be on their own journey increases the chance of this happening. Gon has always been Killua's light , the one who saved him and his first and very best friend...Bisky letting Killua seperate from Gon might very well prove fatal.

Hisoka is also on the hunt to kill all of the Phantom Troupe members and Kalluto is a part of it, so many things could trigger him off. Netero even gave him the title Killua "Denizen of the Darkness."

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 26 May 2017, 07:52

Hunter × Hunter Manga returns from Hiatus on June 26th!!

Finally!! this Hiatus lasted only a year which is good comparing to the last hiatus that lasted 2 years, I can't wait to "Smile Again" as the greatest anime/manga series in history makes it's return yet again. Reddit is blowing up with HxH~

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Natsu
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Natsu » 26 May 2017, 08:43

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 26 May 2017, 08:51

Natsu wrote:
26 May 2017, 08:43
LMFAOO gtfo <3

Chibi and i had the same reaction <3

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ