Majin Buu: Which version was your favorite?

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Majin Buu: Which version was your favorite?

Post by BlankInfinity » 08 Dec 2015, 15:40

The sudden appearance of the fat Majin Buu totally caught me off guard and was unpredictable. I had no idea when he formed from the ball he was going to appear looking as silly as that. Something DBZ had never seen before, a new and funny character yet a hungry desire for deleterious fun. A craving for delicious treats too, which I find is a humorous trait to have for an antagonist. With all the build up to his madness, I mean..who ever expected he'd turn out to be a fat pink pudgy monster? He was developed quite well throughout the saga, and even opened up a friendship with the weakest character of them all, Mr. Satan. Fat Buu wins my love, and I prefer him over his evil mutations. In an instant he can go from being silly and playful to sadistic and deadly which really does give me the chills!
Last edited by BlankInfinity on 08 Dec 2015, 15:47, edited 2 times in total.

Queenly
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Majin Buu: Which version was your favorite?

Post by Queenly » 08 Dec 2015, 15:42

Fat buu for sure!He's so cute and loveable!

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 08 Dec 2015, 15:42

My favorite is definitely Super buu(gohan absorbed) he was so threatening, i think it was his strongest form because SS3 Goku said he could beat Kid Buu.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 08 Dec 2015, 15:49

Killua wrote:My favorite is definitely Super buu(gohan absorbed) he was so threatening, i think it was his strongest form because SS3 Goku said he could beat Kid Buu.
Well Ultimate Gohan was said to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku so when Super Buu absorbed Ultimate Gohan, that made him the strongest Majin. His victory was short lived though when Vegito made him his Bitch. Even Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu.

XxMayuXx
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by XxMayuXx » 08 Dec 2015, 16:20

Queenly wrote:Fat buu for sure!He's so cute and loveable!
Agree o3o
IllyaEmiya wrote:My Bad-Ass Little Sister In The World

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 08 Dec 2015, 17:51

BlankInfinity wrote:
Killua wrote:My favorite is definitely Super buu(gohan absorbed) he was so threatening, i think it was his strongest form because SS3 Goku said he could beat Kid Buu.
Well Ultimate Gohan was said to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku so when Super Buu absorbed Ultimate Gohan, that made him the strongest Majin. His victory was short lived though when Vegito made him his Bitch. Even Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu.
ahh, the days when Gohan was cool..good times good times but that's for another thread. Super Buu transforming into Kid Buu was a blessing on the Z warriors part lol could you imagine if Super Buu(Gohan absorbed) was present instead of Kid Buu? lol scary stuff.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Mika
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Mika » 08 Dec 2015, 17:55

It's hard for me to pick favorites. I like them all because they all carry likable qualities, at least to me.

Fat Buu: Silly/sadistic villain turned silly hero. I enjoy this.
Super Buu: More serious version of Buu. Talked more coherently. Enjoyed hearing his reactions to things.
Kid Buu: Just flat out insane. Gotta love that little crazy dude who striked fear into the hearts of others. Not to mention he's in his original form, which is cool to me.

*Edit* But if I had to pick favorites, I'll have to go with Kid Buu. Super Buu was evil, but even he talked things out, he wasn't just flat out merciless. Kid Buu is insane. 100% insane. He doesn't talk things out. Doesn't wait. He just kills you. Destroys everything. I love this kind of evil: pure evil. He blew earth to shi t in a matter of seconds, and several other planets in a matter of minutes. That's what symbolizes him as the "epitome of all evil." He has no remorse, or pity, or fear. He caused nothing but destruction and death without a single notice. Not saying Super Buu is not pure evil. He's just a little too sane for my villain tastes.

Last edited by Mika on 12 Dec 2015, 12:29, edited 3 times in total.

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 11 Dec 2015, 05:25

I guess Fat Buu. Kid Buu is overwhelming even though his English them is a hit.

BlankInfinity
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by BlankInfinity » 12 Dec 2015, 12:11

Spyro wrote:I guess Fat Buu. Kid Buu is overwhelming even though his English them is a hit.
I'm a bigger fan of Super Buu's theme. It really reflects his evil and is suitable for a heartless monster. Truly a terrifying piece of music.

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 04 Feb 2016, 08:53