Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 917
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Kyotachi » 01 Apr 2016, 16:11

Welp holy sh*t i really need to finish Hunter x Hunter yayz

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3130
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Killua » 01 Apr 2016, 16:17

Kyotachi wrote:Welp holy sh*t i really need to finish Hunter x Hunter yayz
I'll definitely be re-watching the entire series again xD
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2296
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 17:07

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:02

So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Image

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3130
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:03

Pawprintzz wrote:So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2296
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 17:07

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:06

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote:So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it

he never seen this anime but he noticed Killua right away which shocks me dearly xD
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Image

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

User avatar
Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1580
Joined: 23 Mar 2014, 18:26

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Fawk » 03 Apr 2016, 12:10

I mean, at least he doesn't sound like a chain smoker.
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3130
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:12

Pawprintzz wrote:
Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote:So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it.


he never seen this anime but he noticed Killua right away which shocks me dearly xD
LOL yeah? Killua is pretty recognizable because he's cute and badass at the same time lol.

you can here him saying "Let's Do this" and "One" in this video



Yeah it's only a few lines and the actress could actually be good lol idk..I got to watch the show on april 16th first lol his voice is just probably not what I was expecting and I might grow to love it.
Fawk wrote:I mean, at least he doesn't sound like a chain smoker.
Lmfao lol yeah, I'll give it a chance, his voice is not bad to me don't get me wrong, it's just not what I was expecting. I hope I grow to love it.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2296
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 17:07

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:15

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote:
Killua wrote:
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it.


he never seen this anime but he noticed Killua right away which shocks me dearly xD
LOL yeah? Killua is pretty recognizable because he's cute and badass at the same time lol.

you can here him saying "Let's Do this" and "One" in this video



Yeah it's only a few lines and the actress could actually be good lol idk..I got to watch the show on april 16th first lol his voice is just probably not what I was expecting and I might grow to love it.
I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
but yeah I think I'll learn to get used to it too.
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Image

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3130
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:21

Pawprintzz wrote: I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
but yeah I think I'll learn to get used to it too.
I found it funny how the Anime is coming to america the same time the manga returns worldwide lol it's a setup I swear.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 2296
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 17:07

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:33

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote: I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
but yeah I think I'll learn to get used to it too.
I found it funny how the Anime is coming to america the same time the manga returns worldwide lol it's a setup I swear.
All the more reason for me to be happy (':
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Image

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest