Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:02

So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

I'm not good. Not bad. But I sure as hell ain't ugly.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:03

Pawprintzz wrote:So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

I'm very happy about this that now I can get my wee cousin into such a good anime.
tears of joy.
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:06

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote:So my cousin pointed out last night on toonami that they were showing a small portion of HXH and will definitely be aired on april 16th

tears of joy.
Same I was excited until i heard killua's english voice...v.v I'm still going to watch it and hope I change my opinion on his voice because I love this beautiful anime so much.
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it

he never seen this anime but he noticed Killua right away which shocks me dearly xD
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Fawk
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Fawk » 03 Apr 2016, 12:10

I mean, at least he doesn't sound like a chain smoker.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:12

Pawprintzz wrote:
Killua wrote:

tears of joy.
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it.

he never seen this anime but he noticed Killua right away which shocks me dearly xD
LOL yeah? Killua is pretty recognizable because he's cute and badass at the same time lol.

you can here him saying "Let's Do this" and "One" in this video

Yeah it's only a few lines and the actress could actually be good lol idk..I got to watch the show on april 16th first lol his voice is just probably not what I was expecting and I might grow to love it.
Fawk wrote:I mean, at least he doesn't sound like a chain smoker.
Lmfao lol yeah, I'll give it a chance, his voice is not bad to me don't get me wrong, it's just not what I was expecting. I hope I grow to love it.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:15

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote:
Killua wrote:
I sadly didn't get a chance to hear his english voice since I had my headphones on because I was watching youtube videos at the time being while my cousin was watching Parasyte on toonami but he did catch my attention to it.

LOL yeah? Killua is pretty recognizable because he's cute and badass at the same time lol.

you can here him saying "Let's Do this" and "One" in this video

Yeah it's only a few lines and the actress could actually be good lol idk..I got to watch the show on april 16th first lol his voice is just probably not what I was expecting and I might grow to love it.
I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
but yeah I think I'll learn to get used to it too.
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 03 Apr 2016, 12:21

Pawprintzz wrote: I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
I found it funny how the Anime is coming to america the same time the manga returns worldwide lol it's a setup I swear.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Pawprintzz
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Pawprintzz » 03 Apr 2016, 12:33

Killua wrote:
Pawprintzz wrote: I cracked a smirk to hearing his english voice,it definitely made my mood go from sour to semi-happy.
I found it funny how the Anime is coming to america the same time the manga returns worldwide lol it's a setup I swear.
All the more reason for me to be happy (':
THE NAME'S MCCREE.

Spyro
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Spyro » 22 May 2016, 07:22

This anime isn't for me.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 24 Oct 2016, 06:50

Finally I've grown to love the english dub after many months of checking it out, I think the actors have improved with each week of the series or it could be me getting more and more adjusted to it. I still love the original japanese voices far more but I have to admit that the English Dub actors are really talented and fresh! I am so happy that Viz Media actually got New cast members for HxH, the years of waiting for an english Dub was worth it as they took their time to find the perfect fitted voice for each character. I am so happy with this dub and Cristina Vee does a great job at voicing Killua.
A great english cast As should be expected of the greatest anime/manga series of all time~
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ