Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Re: Viz Media Adds 2011 Hunter x Hunter Anime

Post by Killua » 21 Mar 2016, 17:34

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:News
Viz Announces 2011-2014 Hunter x Hunter's English Dub Cast (Updated)

North American anime and manga distributor Viz Media announced its English dub cast for the 2011-2014 Hunter x Hunter television anime series at its C2E2 panel on Saturday:

Erica Mendez as Gon Freecss
Cristina Vee as Killua Zoldyck
Matthew Mercer as Leorio
Keith Silverstein as Hisoka

OMFG!! they got the beautiful Cristina Vee to voice act Killua!!<3 I fuccking love Cristina! believe it or not I use to speak with her and support her on youtube and twitter. now she is dubbing my favorite character of all time! Crissy please don't let me down, voice Killua with all your heart!

you little show off<3
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[/color]
Great now I have to watch the show all over. I'm already at the end of the Murem article!
Same this will be my 5th time watching the anime, I'm really excited to hear it dub! I'm really happy they did exactly what the japanese version of HxH did. they got Young but very experienced voice actors to do the show. haha you're at the End of the Chimera Ant arc huh?? best arc in history man! the feels of when Meruem and Komugi died..I cry every single time I watch that scene
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Lux
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Lux » 21 Mar 2016, 18:02

Erika Harlacher will play Kurapika.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Mar 2016, 18:05

Luxtis wrote:Erika Harlacher will play Kurapika.

really? omg I was wondering who was voicing kurapika!! they are really taking notes from the Japanese version! girls play Gon,Killua and Kurapika, yes!!

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 21 Mar 2016, 18:30

Killua wrote:

really? omg I was wondering who was voicing kurapika!! they are really taking notes from the Japanese version! girls play Gon,Killua and Kurapika, yes!!

I got to force myself to enjoy it in english. It will be hard for me but I can do it

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Mar 2016, 18:34

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:

I got to force myself to enjoy it in english. It will be hard for me but I can do it
I don't normally like dubs but i'm praying they make it as good as YYH and the DBZ dubs. they took so long to get actors for HxH so I can assume they were trying really hard to get people who fit.

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 21 Mar 2016, 19:21

Killua wrote:
I don't normally like dubs but i'm praying they make it as good as YYH and the DBZ dubs. they took so long to get actors for HxH so I can assume they were trying really hard to get people who fit.
lets pray I can get used to english but itwill be hard after hearing the jap voices. took me awhile to get used to the fairy tail voices. btw is it funimation

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Mar 2016, 19:38

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
lets pray I can get used to english but itwill be hard after hearing the jap voices. took me awhile to get used to the fairy tail voices. btw is it funimation
oh it's Viz Media who is dubbing HxH, I'm really happy because the 1999 version of HxH was voiced by Funimation and I did not like some of their voices...Gon sounded really old and awful. I hope Viz media made the right choices

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Lux
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Lux » 21 Mar 2016, 19:40

You can hear a short clip of Gon, Kurapika and Leorio here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NebsTV/statu ... 8123587584

The person who Tweeted it did say Gon's voice sounds a lot better when you hear more of it.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 21 Mar 2016, 19:49

Luxtis wrote:You can hear a short clip of Gon, Kurapika and Leorio here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NebsTV/statu ... 8123587584

The person who Tweeted it did say Gon's voice sounds a lot better when you hear more of it.
I wish we got a longer voice clip, They sound okay so far. I'm really excited. I would be pissed if they got someone like Johnny Yong Bosch or Troy Baker, I'm tired of them. I am so happy that Viz actually searched up some new people just like what the japanese did. ^-^

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 21 Mar 2016, 20:13

Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
oh it's Viz Media who is dubbing HxH, I'm really happy because the 1999 version of HxH was voiced by Funimation and I did not like some of their voices...Gon sounded really old and awful. I hope Viz media made the right choices
Oh cool btw is viz media the one dubbing Sailor Moon?