Bleach still very popular.

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
OriharaIzaya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 253
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 11:31

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by OriharaIzaya » 03 May 2016, 23:32

The end is near?
Well let's start to read all the chapters I have to catch up with now.
I hope it worth my care for it like when it once was good.
If the feeling won't come back I wouldn't be a sad fanboy. At least we finally got HxH back that's a good heal. :lol:
Image

"I’m not rude… I just wasn’t taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can’t stand."

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 04 May 2016, 14:51

OriharaIzaya wrote:The end is near?
Well let's start to read all the chapters I have to catch up with now.
I hope it worth my care for it like when it once was good.
If the feeling won't come back I wouldn't be a sad fanboy. At least we finally got HxH back that's a good heal. :lol:
Man If I were you i'd just skip to the most recent chapters because honestly the past few dozens are not that entertaining xD I'm 100% positive that this final fight is going to be epic for sure and Yeah I'm glad we got Hunter x Hunter back to heal us up :')
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
OriharaIzaya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 253
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 11:31

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by OriharaIzaya » 05 May 2016, 00:55

Killua wrote:
OriharaIzaya wrote:The end is near?
Well let's start to read all the chapters I have to catch up with now.
I hope it worth my care for it like when it once was good.
If the feeling won't come back I wouldn't be a sad fanboy. At least we finally got HxH back that's a good heal. :lol:
Man If I were you i'd just skip to the most recent chapters because honestly the past few dozens are not that entertaining xD I'm 100% positive that this final fight is going to be epic for sure and Yeah I'm glad we got Hunter x Hunter back to heal us up :')
:yes
I'll follow your advice bro. You seem to have a good taste in to anime/manga and game stuff.
Image

"I’m not rude… I just wasn’t taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can’t stand."

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 05 May 2016, 15:58

OriharaIzaya wrote:
Killua wrote:
OriharaIzaya wrote:The end is near?
Well let's start to read all the chapters I have to catch up with now.
I hope it worth my care for it like when it once was good.
If the feeling won't come back I wouldn't be a sad fanboy. At least we finally got HxH back that's a good heal. :lol:
Man If I were you i'd just skip to the most recent chapters because honestly the past few dozens are not that entertaining xD I'm 100% positive that this final fight is going to be epic for sure and Yeah I'm glad we got Hunter x Hunter back to heal us up :')
:yes
I'll follow your advice bro. You seem to have a good taste in to anime/manga and game stuff.
Thanks man that is really flattering xD much respect!
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
TotoxSakigami
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 85
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 07:04

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by TotoxSakigami » 05 May 2016, 16:27

I stopped after the anime ended at Episode 366. Ive never actually read the manga. But I still really Love Bleach
You can't escape the Madness
Image

User avatar
SeverusSnape
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 34
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 17:38

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by SeverusSnape » 05 May 2016, 17:46

No, fuck that anime man.

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 08 May 2016, 16:36

SeverusSnape wrote:No, f*** that anime man.
hmm I can't even defend this anime because I know how most of you feel about it despite me being huge Fan of Bleach. the pacing, the stalling, the plot holes and constant @sspulls can get really annoying. However Bleach does have it's moments when it really shines brightly.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by END » 10 May 2016, 12:55

When you start catching up with the manga


Image

User avatar
lxve
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 May 2016, 13:08

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by lxve » 10 May 2016, 13:13

i can't even be bothered to catch up honestly

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 21 May 2016, 08:32

now that Bleach is ending it's popularity is suddenly increasing again, so old fans and bandwagoners are coming lol
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests