Bleach still very popular.

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by END » 17 Apr 2016, 04:28

Kurosaki wrote: No one cares. Oda himself stated that the rankings were rubbish and baised. :D
Who gives a fucckk what grand wizard oda say's xD
He's to nice to peasants like Tite Kubo
The rankings mean everything !!!!

Image

User avatar
END
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro
Posts: 1070
Joined: 28 Apr 2014, 03:08

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by END » 17 Apr 2016, 04:35

Image

Image

User avatar
Law
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 718
Joined: 02 Jul 2014, 23:11

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Law » 17 Apr 2016, 04:50

The best time of Bleach in my opinion started with the Invasion of Hueco Mundo and did end with the final fight against Aizen.

I know that Grimmjow had a comeback. But I'm no more up-to-date about this manga/anime.
Image
Amaranthe wrote:The Law is the wisdom
you all should obey the Law!
Veritas wrote:Law. Now, what are your rules so I don't break any laws. ;~;
AnimeKillers wrote:So yall best respect the law!

User avatar
Elidibus
Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 05:20

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Elidibus » 18 Apr 2016, 18:30

I fell off the series a little while ago, should I catch up? I was reading mid-Quincy war, etc.

User avatar
HeartlessAngel
Posts: 10
Joined: 16 Apr 2016, 13:50

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by HeartlessAngel » 18 Apr 2016, 18:35

I stopped after Aizen was imprisoned. My friend just updates me whenever they reveal a new Bankai or there's some major development.
"To the promised land."

Image

User avatar
BuddyKiller
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 00:24

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by BuddyKiller » 18 Apr 2016, 18:36

is there no end to bleach? it's like Naruto, just keeps going on and on

User avatar
Akiba
Posts: 18
Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 11:19

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Akiba » 18 Apr 2016, 18:37

Dont care much for this anime anymore like i used to

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3160
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 18 Apr 2016, 18:38

Elidibus wrote:I fell off the series a little while ago, should I catch up? I was reading mid-Quincy war, etc.
I'd recommend just waiting until the series is over and then have one long read because...even though I love Bleach..it can be irritating...with slow pacing and stalling..sometimes the series feels like it's being milked.


BuddyKiller wrote:is there no end to bleach? it's like Naruto, just keeps going on and on
Milking.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
Elidibus
Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 05:20

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Elidibus » 21 Apr 2016, 14:03

Killua wrote:
Elidibus wrote:I fell off the series a little while ago, should I catch up? I was reading mid-Quincy war, etc.
I'd recommend just waiting until the series is over and then have one long read because...even though I love Bleach..it can be irritating...with slow pacing and stalling..sometimes the series feels like it's being milked.


BuddyKiller wrote:is there no end to bleach? it's like Naruto, just keeps going on and on
Milking.
You might be right, I seen a recent scan of an "Adult" Toshiro, in-which case I might give it some time to finish. Lol

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3160
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Bleach still very popular.

Post by Killua » 03 May 2016, 18:53

Elidibus wrote:
You might be right, I seen a recent scan of an "Adult" Toshiro, in-which case I might give it some time to finish. Lol
you might be getting your wish soon because Ichigo has finally confronted Bach face to face..finally we have reached the ending battle.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest