Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

WangYaoAru
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Your Favorite Character Of Sailor Moon

Post by WangYaoAru » 20 May 2015, 00:01

Sailor Mercury, Ami Mizuno -

[align=center]She's just a lovely character who's adorable in my eyes, and who reminds me of myself quite a bit. I struggle to aspire to my guardian's expectations quite a bit and work really hard to get good grades in school going, so far as to make myself work overtime to work on my homework. I also lecture my friends to do their homework, not be absent/late, get good grades, etc. Ami is just reliable, heartwarming, hardworking, and caring character who's strength is found in her mind and not in her physical abilities.[/align][/color]

Sailor Jupiter, Makoto Kino -

[align=center]Makoto is a character whom seems to be all mean and prickly at first, but just turns out to be a big ol' teddy bear. She has this motherly attitude to her personality that makes her brawn completely necessary for her character to come together correctly. Her protectiveness over her friends and family is truly admirable for very apparent reasons, because she'll stop at nothing in order for them to be safe. She knows what's best for her friends and her kindness gets ahead of her sometimes that she forgets herself only to still keep going.[/align][/color]

Sailor Venus, Minako Aino -

[align=center]She's like a bright star in the scouts, and helps lead them when the going gets tough for Sailor Moon. She knows what's best for the scouts and tries to protect them from anything, even their own memories of their past. She isolates herself so she can focus on what she thinks her mission is, which is to protect Sailor Moon and the scouts from being hurt emotionally and physically. She reminds me of all the Inner Scouts combined into one making her beautiful, kind, motherly, tough, smart, heroic, clumsy, etc. Her personality is very sunny and cheery, yet it can get very serious and stoic in crucial situations making her what is the right hand in command.[/align][/color]

Sailor Saturn, Hotaru Tomae -

[align=center]She's a sweet girl with a traumatic past, what's there not to love about her? She helps the scouts out quite a bit, probably more than almost any other character, and gives the scouts crystals to turn into super scouts. She is shaped by her many experiences, and past making her a knowledgeable character. She's almost as quick as Ami with a cooler outfit, and cannot die although the Sailor Scouts turn immortal in the future. She respected her father and others greatly and has a cute shy act she puts on throughout her arc, and is even more adorable when she is reborn.[/align][/color]

Sailor Moon, Usagi Tsukino -

[align=center]Yes, Usagi is one of my favorites no matter how annoying she gets at points. I remember when I first watched Sailor Moon when I was little, and felt inspired by her completely. She taught me at that age to try my best no matter how much life gets you down, or how low the odds are. She's clumsy and a bit of a dummy, but she keeps fighting on, and sure sometimes she faces low points but who doesn't? She left an impression on me at a young age and it hasn't disappeared besides the show 'Sailor Moon' would not be the same without Sailor Moon am I right!?[/align][/color]

Tuxedo Mask, Mamoru Chiba -

[align=center]Ah yes, the smart *ss boyfriend of Usagi. Okay Mamoru is a brilliant character of cleverness and tenderness combined together. He is clever in the way he helps Usagi that helps her grow and learn, but most of the time to not let her get hurt seriously altogether. The way he also gives her an extra push when she needs to be brave, and fulfill her duties as Sailor Moon is admirable as well. His too cool for school attitude isn't annoying, but more endearing than most of those personas today in anime that do this character personality, and yet his tenderness emulates his true personality of care and kindness. He cares whether his friends are comfortable or not in a situation, and tries his best to coax them to speak when they're comfortable. There had to be a reason why Usagi fell for him after all.[/align][/color]
Kill yourself

XVIII
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by XVIII » 21 May 2015, 04:03

sailor neptune
sailor mars
sailor moon

RukiaKuchiki
Forum moderators
Forum moderators

Post by RukiaKuchiki » 21 May 2015, 04:23

Sailor Uranus - I personally think Uranus is the coolest sailor moon character.
Sailor Moon - I like how she's always positive and never let anything bad ruin her day.

Noct
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Noct » 21 May 2015, 09:29

If I have to choose it's Tuxedo Mask.
SweetInsanitY wrote:#yougotthebiggesttrollfaceevahyoustupidsweetazz<3

Plegia
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Plegia » 21 May 2015, 09:46

Sailor Jupiter & Sailor Venus. ❤️
  
signatures of my hubbies by user/pawprintzz & user/lisica
Copcake wrote:You're literally Adachi's #1 fan girl. Seriously.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Sep 2015, 17:32

Usagi because she is my cry baby bae<3
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Mania
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Mania » 13 Sep 2015, 14:47

Sailor Mars

kuromi7
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by kuromi7 » 13 Sep 2015, 14:50

Sailor moon and mars

Lotus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Lotus » 13 Sep 2015, 14:53

Sailor Moon and Sailor Uranus.
★BOY

SailorPluto

Post by SailorPluto » 14 Sep 2015, 00:11

You're looking at her.
ι'м ƒιη∂ιηg му ωαу вα¢к tσ ѕαηιtу αgαιη, tнσυgн ι ∂ση’t яєαℓℓу кησω ωнαt ι'м gσηηα ∂σ ωнєη ι gєt tнєяє。
tαкє α вяєαtн αη∂ нσℓ∂ ση tιgнt, ѕριη αяσυη∂ נυѕt σηє мσяє tιмє, αη∂ gяα¢єƒυℓℓу ƒαℓℓ вα¢к ιηtσ tнє αямѕ σƒ gяα¢є。