Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:59

Killua wrote: LMFAO Grimmjow literally ripped him a new one! >xD
Luppi should have saw that coming the moment Grimmjow got his full powers back lol I would have just voluntarily gave Grimmjow back his position, the dudes a lunatic lmao but Luppi's death was funny though xD
I actually hated Luppi. I don't what it is but I just hate guys with curls on their cheeks. It irks me lol that and his expression. He just looks and sounds like a rat in the english dub to me XD

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 28 Aug 2016, 06:56

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote: LMFAO Grimmjow literally ripped him a new one! >xD
Luppi should have saw that coming the moment Grimmjow got his full powers back lol I would have just voluntarily gave Grimmjow back his position, the dudes a lunatic lmao but Luppi's death was funny though xD
I actually hated Luppi. I don't what it is but I just hate guys with curls on their cheeks. It irks me lol that and his expression. He just looks and sounds like a rat in the english dub to me XD
Same I never liked Luppi, I also disliked his design and he looked like a crossdresser lmao
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 29 Aug 2016, 19:45

Killua wrote:
Same I never liked Luppi, I also disliked his design and he looked like a crossdresser lmao

Yeah lol I guess what annoyed me besides his look was his attitude toward Grimmjow who is one of my favs. Speaking of which I just finish the entire manga and while I do think the final arc was a bit too long I do think it was a fine arc, I honestly felt like I was in a war with how long it was and I heard that Kubo wanted to make it twice as longer. I don't know if it went down for me since I may have lost interest abit since this arc had sooooo much exposition for every single power and background character(also I read it line a week nonstop). It likes alot to process heck half the time i zoned out but nonetheless the Ichigo vs Yhwach was extremely nice it caught my interest again but I still loved the ending and not to rustle any feathers but the manga was leading to Ichihime, I swear Ichigo and Rukia were barely together after the Soul Society and even less after the 2 year skip. But yeah good manga. One of my favs.

tldr; Bleach was great for a rushed ending also this is the final arc in a nutshell

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Sep 2016, 12:59

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:

Yeah lol I guess what annoyed me besides his look was his attitude toward Grimmjow who is one of my favs. Speaking of which I just finish the entire manga and while I do think the final arc was a bit too long I do think it was a fine arc, I honestly felt like I was in a war with how long it was and I heard that Kubo wanted to make it twice as longer. I don't know if it went down for me since I may have lost interest abit since this arc had sooooo much exposition for every single power and background character(also I read it line a week nonstop). It likes alot to process heck half the time i zoned out but nonetheless the Ichigo vs Yhwach was extremely nice it caught my interest again but I still loved the ending and not to rustle any feathers but the manga was leading to Ichihime, I swear Ichigo and Rukia were barely together after the Soul Society and even less after the 2 year skip. But yeah good manga. One of my favs.

tldr; Bleach was great for a rushed ending also this is the final arc in a nutshell
LMFAO that is pretty much how it went down!!

I'm hyped for the game Bleach Brave Souls atm!! we finally have Ichigo in his strongest form!

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 01 Sep 2016, 13:01

Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:

LMFAO that is pretty much how it went down!!

I'm hyped for the game Bleach Brave Souls atm!! we finally have Ichigo in his strongest form!

Omg I just downloaded that game can you help me with it. I'm kinda lost bro!

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Sep 2016, 13:07

I was honestly lost two xD just look at this walk through it will help a bit xD

I hope it's the english version you downloaded though xD

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 01 Sep 2016, 13:09

Killua wrote:I was honestly lost two xD just look at this walk through it will help a bit xD

Yeah don't worry haha btw is it possible to level up stars or nah? I'm guessing the video explains but its just one of the biggest things I want to know.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Sep 2016, 13:14

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:I was honestly lost two xD just look at this walk through it will help a bit xD

Yeah don't worry haha btw is it possible to level up stars or nah? I'm guessing the video explains but its just one of the biggest things I want to know.
sadly no you can't really evolve anybody all you can do is improve their max level cap by fusing stuff with your characters on your unit xD

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 01 Sep 2016, 13:20

Killua wrote:
sadly no you can't really evolve anybody all you can do is improve their max level cap by fusing stuff with your characters on your unit xD
Last question XD. Are there 5 star versions of every character say a 5 star version of Ichigo's first form of Zanpakto. Also whats your name I wanna add you on friends!

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 01 Sep 2016, 13:22

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
Last question XD. Are there 5 star versions of every character say a 5 star version of Ichigo's first form of Zanpakto. Also whats your name I wanna add you on friends!
we have a 5 star version of "almost" every character xD
you got to wait though I still am on the Japanese version I will ge the Usa one soon. I got to set things up and fight!

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ