Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 01 Sep 2016, 13:50

Killua wrote:

That is honestly a big turn off for the game. I wouldn't mind if it was getting luck off the swimsuit special but to make it out of luck with all the other characters. I find that total bullshit.
Same but it's not that hard xD the chances are pretty high! but random lol..the world of anime mobile gaming for you XD you will have tons of fun when you start grinding.[/quote]

Its one of the few games I actually don't get bored of grinding, since it has the auto thing on. Which honestly is really helpful.

KagomeHigurashi
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by KagomeHigurashi » 14 Sep 2016, 07:44

Wow...I can't believe I started this thread...And now I don't even own the name I started it with any more...o.o
「。。。тнє ѕтαяѕ ωιℓℓ ℓєα∂ мє。。。」

Cloud
Anispace Pro
Anispace Pro

Post by Cloud » 20 Sep 2016, 15:06

Seven Knights x Bleach

Hey user/Killua here! Just here to inform the Bleach fans that the free mobile game seven Knight's is having a Crossover with Bleach similar to how Shiro Neko had a Crossover with Hunter x Hunter. enjoy the game guys it's awesome!
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 03 Nov 2016, 09:57

If you think us Bleach Fans had it bad..lmfao Toriko is getting axed from Shonen Jump next week with only one week noticed! that is really cold of Jump man, atleast Bleach as well as other manga got 5 weeks noticed but Toriko?? LOL 7 days man..7 days xD

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 07 Nov 2016, 14:07

Killua wrote:If you think us Bleach Fans had it bad..lmfao Toriko is getting axed from Shonen Jump next week with only one week noticed! that is really cold of Jump man, atleast Bleach as well as other manga got 5 weeks noticed but Toriko?? LOL 7 days man..7 days xD

Yoooo that sucks balls man. Poor Toriko. I never had any interest in it but daamn bro.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 11 Dec 2016, 17:52

LOL the manga that replaced Bleach already got canceled hah Might as well Shonen Jump never had rushed Bleach..all of this rushing was in vain...

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Kyotachi
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Kyotachi » 11 Dec 2016, 18:40

Killua wrote:If you think us Bleach Fans had it bad..lmfao Toriko is getting axed from Shonen Jump next week with only one week noticed! that is really cold of Jump man, atleast Bleach as well as other manga got 5 weeks noticed but Toriko?? LOL 7 days man..7 days xD
What the fvck
Toriko is amazing ;w;
i didnt know of this
"There is nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so."

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 11 Dec 2016, 18:48

Kyotachi wrote:
What the fvck
Toriko is amazing ;w;
i didnt know of this
yeah it was being rushed all year , Shonen Jump is having a massive purge lol

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ