Final Arc

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

User avatar
Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 469
Joined: 09 Oct 2013, 17:31

Re: Final Arc

Post by Ants » 25 Aug 2016, 20:12

according to game theory, ichigo is a flaming homosexual. some more sources also say that tite kubo named the series bleach after he had a falling out with his latino american boyfriend, and fell into a deep clinical depression. he was on the brink of death after copious amounts of bleach consumption, and in the 4 hour time span that he was foaming out the mouth, he was also developing the character designs for the lead protagonist ichigo kurosako. it's unfortunate that the series based off his near death experience ended up being a flaming pile of s*** that descended into flames in 2017. r.i.p
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3133
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Final Arc

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:15

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote:
Catch up then lol. I'm already where Rukia and Renji arrived to Hueco Mundo.

shieet lol that is the chapter 200's or early 300's right? xD I remember that. oh lord you read fast
And this is my third day reading it lol.
I'm going to get a bowl of cereal and start to night lol you know sometimes I listen to the anime soundtracks and read manga lmao
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:19

Killua wrote:
I'm going to get a bowl of cereal and start to night lol you know sometimes I listen to the anime soundtracks and read manga lmao

I did the same but like I do it before starting an arc. So I listened to the first intro song of Bleach in the beginning and then listened to the ending when Rukia left. Then started listening to the second intro once Soul Society started. I got to say I'm glad I chose the manga over watching the anime. I'm pretty sure I would still be in the beginning of the Soul Society arc.
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3133
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Final Arc

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:25

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
I'm going to get a bowl of cereal and start to night lol you know sometimes I listen to the anime soundtracks and read manga lmao

I did the same but like I do it before starting an arc. So I listened to the first intro song of Bleach in the beginning and then listened to the ending when Rukia left. Then started listening to the second intro once Soul Society started. I got to say I'm glad I chose the manga over watching the anime. I'm pretty sure I would still be in the beginning of the Soul Society arc.
Hell yeah~ since you're in the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga here is the opening for it xD



not going to lie this was one of my favs I swear even now i'm singing it.
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:31

Killua wrote:
Hell yeah~ since you're in the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga here is the opening for it xD



not going to lie this was one of my favs I swear even now i'm singing it.
Oh man I just finished listening to this an hour ago XD. Its awesome. I love how reading the manga you can see how some of cover arts are being used in the intro.
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3133
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Final Arc

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:37

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
Hell yeah~ since you're in the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga here is the opening for it xD



not going to lie this was one of my favs I swear even now i'm singing it.
Oh man I just finished listening to this an hour ago XD. Its awesome. I love how reading the manga you can see how some of cover arts are being used in the intro.
very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:40

Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote: very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
That's one fight that will never leave my mind. I remember it clear as day.I honestly do't blame Grimmjow for being pissed. Ichigo was just smiling at the end and it did feel like he saw Grimmjow weak XD
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3133
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Final Arc

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:49

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote: very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
That's one fight that will never leave my mind. I remember it clear as day.I honestly do't blame Grimmjow for being pissed. Ichigo was just smiling at the end and it did feel like he saw Grimmjow weak XD
Grimmjow asf though remember this scene?
skip to 9seconds
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

User avatar
SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 569
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 14:38

Re: Final Arc

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:52

Killua wrote:
Grimmjow asf though remember this scene?
skip to 9seconds

Okay that part was badass but I can't help but laugh and how long Luppi's legs were standing and then they just quickly plop. It made me crack up XD
Image

User avatar
Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion
Posts: 3133
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 19:25

Re: Final Arc

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:58

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
Grimmjow asf though remember this scene?
skip to 9seconds

Okay that part was badass but I can't help but laugh and how long Luppi's legs were standing and then they just quickly plop. It made me crack up XD
LMFAO Grimmjow literally ripped him a new one! >xD
Luppi should have saw that coming the moment Grimmjow got his full powers back lol I would have just voluntarily gave Grimmjow back his position, the dudes a lunatic lmao but Luppi's death was funny though xD
Image
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
Image

Image
ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests