Final Arc

Discuss about anime series here

Moderators: RukiaKuchiki, tsundere

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Final Arc

Post by Ants » 25 Aug 2016, 20:12

according to game theory, ichigo is a flaming homosexual. some more sources also say that tite kubo named the series bleach after he had a falling out with his latino american boyfriend, and fell into a deep clinical depression. he was on the brink of death after copious amounts of bleach consumption, and in the 4 hour time span that he was foaming out the mouth, he was also developing the character designs for the lead protagonist ichigo kurosako. it's unfortunate that the series based off his near death experience ended up being a flaming pile of s*** that descended into flames in 2017. r.i.p

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:15

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote:
Catch up then lol. I'm already where Rukia and Renji arrived to Hueco Mundo.

shieet lol that is the chapter 200's or early 300's right? xD I remember that. oh lord you read fast
And this is my third day reading it lol.
I'm going to get a bowl of cereal and start to night lol you know sometimes I listen to the anime soundtracks and read manga lmao
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:19

Killua wrote:
I'm going to get a bowl of cereal and start to night lol you know sometimes I listen to the anime soundtracks and read manga lmao

I did the same but like I do it before starting an arc. So I listened to the first intro song of Bleach in the beginning and then listened to the ending when Rukia left. Then started listening to the second intro once Soul Society started. I got to say I'm glad I chose the manga over watching the anime. I'm pretty sure I would still be in the beginning of the Soul Society arc.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:25

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:

I did the same but like I do it before starting an arc. So I listened to the first intro song of Bleach in the beginning and then listened to the ending when Rukia left. Then started listening to the second intro once Soul Society started. I got to say I'm glad I chose the manga over watching the anime. I'm pretty sure I would still be in the beginning of the Soul Society arc.
Hell yeah~ since you're in the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga here is the opening for it xD

not going to lie this was one of my favs I swear even now i'm singing it.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:31

Killua wrote:
Hell yeah~ since you're in the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga here is the opening for it xD

Oh man I just finished listening to this an hour ago XD. Its awesome. I love how reading the manga you can see how some of cover arts are being used in the intro.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:37

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:

Oh man I just finished listening to this an hour ago XD. Its awesome. I love how reading the manga you can see how some of cover arts are being used in the intro.
very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:40

Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote: very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
That's one fight that will never leave my mind. I remember it clear as day.I honestly do't blame Grimmjow for being pissed. Ichigo was just smiling at the end and it did feel like he saw Grimmjow weak XD

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:49

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
SonGokuu wrote: very observant! yes like that is a clever and interesting way of implementing the cover arts in the anime haha I can't wait until you get to the final fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow! it was awesome!!
That's one fight that will never leave my mind. I remember it clear as day.I honestly do't blame Grimmjow for being pissed. Ichigo was just smiling at the end and it did feel like he saw Grimmjow weak XD
Grimmjow asf though remember this scene?
skip to 9seconds
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

SonGokuu
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by SonGokuu » 25 Aug 2016, 20:52

Killua wrote:
skip to 9seconds

Okay that part was badass but I can't help but laugh and how long Luppi's legs were standing and then they just quickly plop. It made me crack up XD

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 25 Aug 2016, 20:58

SonGokuu wrote:
Killua wrote:
skip to 9seconds

Okay that part was badass but I can't help but laugh and how long Luppi's legs were standing and then they just quickly plop. It made me crack up XD
LMFAO Grimmjow literally ripped him a new one! >xD
Luppi should have saw that coming the moment Grimmjow got his full powers back lol I would have just voluntarily gave Grimmjow back his position, the dudes a lunatic lmao but Luppi's death was funny though xD
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ