Re: Is suicide wrong?

Post by Byakko » 26 Jan 2017, 12:31

Nah.

Natalie

Post by Natalie » 26 Jan 2017, 14:02

Ketsueki wrote:
09 Jan 2017, 21:01
That's a tough question. Though some people don't even commit suicide because they are too afraid. We all don't know what lies on the other side. The dead people can't tell us what death is like. Those who say 'Imma kill myself because im worthless' or 'Why am i here on this earth? I always do things wrong.' Are simply afraid to really commit suicide.

Suicide is wrong in my opinion because God didn't call for us to go to the afterlife. We shouldn't decide when to end our life. Just means you wasted minutes of life. And what is suicide gonna do? Sure you might say "I wanna escape from all these problems' Believe it or not they will follow you.
I agree with you. I have read the bible and if you commit suicide; it is wrong. God told us that it was forbidden to do so and you would be condemned to Hell. Basically sent straight there, burning for a eternity while the kackle worms eat your flesh all over.

Silly
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by Silly » 26 Jan 2017, 14:08

Depends, on how you look at it honestly.
Fúcken' Hell mate... xD

Osomatsu
Anispace Beginner

Post by Osomatsu » 26 Jan 2017, 16:02

please let the weebs die
EvilNess wrote:you know there might be something wrong with your website if it getting hacked/exploited provides the best entertainment and produces the most user activity

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 26 Jan 2017, 16:47

Natalie wrote:
26 Jan 2017, 14:02
Ketsueki wrote:
That's a tough question. Though some people don't even commit suicide because they are too afraid. We all don't know what lies on the other side. The dead people can't tell us what death is like. Those who say 'Imma kill myself because im worthless' or 'Why am i here on this earth? I always do things wrong.' Are simply afraid to really commit suicide.

Suicide is wrong in my opinion because God didn't call for us to go to the afterlife. We shouldn't decide when to end our life. Just means you wasted minutes of life. And what is suicide gonna do? Sure you might say "I wanna escape from all these problems' Believe it or not they will follow you.
I agree with you. I have read the bible and if you commit suicide; it is wrong. God told us that it was forbidden to do so and you would be condemned to Hell. Basically sent straight there, burning for a eternity while the kackle worms eat your flesh all over.

the bible is just a story used to control peoople lmao Hell only exists as a concept

Dorkling

Post by Dorkling » 26 Jan 2017, 17:36

WhyIsItAlwaysMe wrote:
09 Jan 2017, 06:10
Suicide can be used to force people to do things against their own will; manipulate any given situation at the thought of ridding their life, or done for full on attention seeking.
That wouldn't be doing the act of suicide, that would just be attention seeking from a twisted individual.

In my personal opinion, it depends on the situation surrounding the said suicide. If a person has been suffering for so long for something that can't be helped, I think that's ultimately their decision. However, if the reason is something that can be controlled and helped, I think the person should seek said help and gain control over the situation so it doesn't lead back to suicide.

Natalie

Post by Natalie » 26 Jan 2017, 18:51

Emiya wrote:
26 Jan 2017, 16:47
Natalie wrote:
Ketsueki wrote:

the bible is just a story used to control peoople lmao Hell only exists as a concept
You need prayer~

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Emiya » 26 Jan 2017, 18:56

Natalie wrote:

You need prayer~

nah lol

Natalie