Cyberbullying.

Post your discussions here
User avatar
InfamousBrawler
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Dec 2013, 01:30

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by InfamousBrawler » 22 Sep 2016, 14:33

Hilarious term

User avatar
Mirinae
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 20:17

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Mirinae » 05 Apr 2017, 20:47

I strongly disagree with the first post to a degree.
Although the person who started this topic won't see it, I still want to get it out because that made me mad.
People who are victims of cyberbullying don't always have a choice to stop it or not.
No one is forcing you to go on the internet. If you don't like being cyberbullied, then get off bitch.
You said they're idiots and as a reply to user/Killua, you said that if they didn't like being cyberbullied
then, to get off.

THE FRICK?!

No one wants to be fuçking cyberbullied, so you expect everyone who gets targeted to just get off the internet
and not go back on? For your information, I love the internet, the internet and social medias are like my life.
If I get cyberbullied and I somehow get into the predicament where I CAN'T simply ignore them, you expect
me to just hop the fuçk off, just like that?
Your logic is flawed.

What if there's a situation where I don't have any friends in reality because I suffer from multiple physical and mental
impairments and I go online to make friends and I find true happiness there, if someone targets me and makes fun of
me and the site DOES NOT have a block button and they are continuous, I'm just supposed to leave, leave the internet
and all my friends, and live alone, upset and depressed with no friends in reality? That's ridiculous.
Absolutely ridiculous.

The way you worded all that sht talk on these victims made it sound like they never even THINK about trying to
avoid the bully. What?? I know SO many people who suffer from mental disorders like depression and major anxiety.
And they have extreme issues with socializing in real life and go to the internet because they're more open there, and
they were bullied for being depressed and are constantly told to kill themselves

I hope you realize that most bullies go through the most ridiculous lengths to be an a.sshole.

I had a situation with one of my friends, she was told to go kill herself on KiK messenger and that she blocked them
and ignored them multiple times but they MADE NEW ACCOUNTS just to mess with her, and even SHE made a new
KiK messenger multiple times and her bully still found her.

People who are victims of cyberbullying and know what to do and go through all lengths to get the bully to stop
are NOT IDIOTS if they don't succeed.

Your logic is, "If you don't like it, leave." - So you're completely satisfied with how FU.CKED up social media is nowadays?
Why should the victim be the one to always leave and move if they're being severely bullied?
The bully should get a major whooping upside the head and get some sense smacked into them and fu.cking learn
that this unnecessary "kill yourself" BS is NOT okay. Like fu.cking shove it into their thick skull.
Who ever can't handle Cyberbullying is weak i mean it's the internet
And to whomever said that people who get offended by cyberbullying is weak, I disagree with you slightly.
If it's the case where someone just calls you stupid and you cry, then yes, you're weak.
But if they are constantly reminding you how worthless and disgusting and disgraceful you are on every
social media you have, EVEN ON ONES WITHOUT BLOCK BUTTONS (aka AniSpace) and making fun of your
insecurities and making you feel worse about yourself, then it's not your fault that this is happening.
Some people are too sensitive and mouse-like to 1) stand up for themselves and 2) talk back and tell them to
shut the hell up.

In your P.O.V, you are strong willing and you don't get tainted that easily by insults that could really do some damage
on softer-hearted people.

I hate it when people call others wussies for not being able to stand up for themselves, because in all honesty, for all they
know, the victim could have been trying their best but are too afraid of "consequences" which I doubt they would
have if they were standing up for themselves..

Each and every person has different tolerance levels, no victim is a wussy and no victim is an idiot for being chosen.
It's not even their fault they were targeted as a dummy to mess with.

That is, UNLESS you are the type of IDIOT to ACKNOWLEDGE that you are getting bullied, and SHARE IT
like a basket of fu.cking cookies to EVERYONE as a ways to get ATTENTION and purposely OVEREXAGGERATE over the issue
for PITY and LOVE.

People like THAT are idiots and flipping annoying as hell. But other than that, that's my argument.
Agree to disagree
That just bothered the heck out of me
And I'm not even going to get started on the a.sshole that said:
The people who killed themselves because they were bullied over the internet were idiots. They were too weak to live and were better off gone. The strong survives and the weak die.
I could type out a whole other MLA fu.cking format ESSAY on this irrational human being that said this.
Disagreeing to the MAX.
Acting like life is a flippin anime.

GIVE. ME. A. BREAK.
I won't start on him though because my fingers hurt.
HighRoller wrote: WHY WOULD I NEED COINS? WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

SH*T, OUT OF AMMO. BETTER THROW THESE COINS IN HOPES THEY WONT HIT A OLD POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER WITHOUT A PINKY

User avatar
PapaKippy
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 74
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 12:07

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by PapaKippy » 05 Apr 2017, 20:53

I had this whole talk before, my ma got mad at me when I said I get a kick out of it.
I take most cyberbullying as a joke, but I know there are some cases of extreme bullying.
Is it funny? A little.
Is it wrong to bully in general? Yes.

User avatar
Fuma
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: 10 Feb 2017, 00:46

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Fuma » 05 Apr 2017, 20:56

Unlike real bullying, where you know you can get even and satisfaction in getting even, cyberbullying is different, because you dont know who the bastard is, unless you do then you can get even and make em suffer, win win in that case of knowing irl, in the case of it being a stranger. Shit sucks dude.

User avatar
Mirinae
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 20:17

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Mirinae » 05 Apr 2017, 20:57

PapaKippy wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 20:53
I had this whole talk before, my ma got mad at me when I said I get a kick out of it.
I take most cyberbullying as a joke, but I know there are some cases of extreme bullying.
Is it funny? A little.
Is it wrong to bully in general? Yes.
What do you mean by that?
Something like our little... insult contest was more of a teasing moment
Finding cyberbullying funny- do you mean if someone were actually intending
on hurting you through messages, you would laugh?

Naturally, same af. I would laugh and send it to my best friend then beat the sht out of them
through discourse.
HighRoller wrote: WHY WOULD I NEED COINS? WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

SH*T, OUT OF AMMO. BETTER THROW THESE COINS IN HOPES THEY WONT HIT A OLD POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER WITHOUT A PINKY

User avatar
PapaKippy
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet
Posts: 74
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 12:07

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by PapaKippy » 05 Apr 2017, 21:01

MoonBees wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 20:57
PapaKippy wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 20:53
I had this whole talk before, my ma got mad at me when I said I get a kick out of it.
I take most cyberbullying as a joke, but I know there are some cases of extreme bullying.
Is it funny? A little.
Is it wrong to bully in general? Yes.
What do you mean by that?
Something like our little... insult contest was more of a teasing moment
Finding cyberbullying funny- do you mean if someone were actually intending
on hurting you through messages, you would laugh?

Naturally, same af. I would laugh and send it to my best friend then beat the sht out of them
through discourse.
Lul. Yeah kinda.
I got bullied to the point where I want to end it, yafeel? I just find it funny that people have such a light heart and want to end it over a nasty comment. Plus "most" bullies bully, because they are in a state of pain. Be it mental, or physical.

User avatar
SoneroUzumaki
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 18:20

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by SoneroUzumaki » 05 Apr 2017, 21:58

Hmm yes I've been bullied but that was the past.
I've become older and I can overcome bullying.
We are all blessed and special; so when someone bullies you
it means they are jealous of what you have. I think that's a slight
definition of a cyberbully?

User avatar
Fate
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 223
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 15:10

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Fate » 06 Apr 2017, 06:40

Idk why ppl waste their time with doing it...

Fate of Fates

Emiya
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice
Posts: 301
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 17:13

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Emiya » 06 Apr 2017, 06:41

It doesn't exist.

User avatar
Mirinae
Anispace Beginner
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 20:17

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Mirinae » 06 Apr 2017, 06:42

SoneroUzumaki wrote:
05 Apr 2017, 21:58
Hmm yes I've been bullied but that was the past.
I've become older and I can overcome bullying.
We are all blessed and special; so when someone bullies you
it means they are jealous of what you have. I think that's a slight
definition of a cyberbully?
That's good! I'm glad you've become stronger!
A lot of people are saying that people bully because they're jealous.
That's not always the case, most of the time they're just fu.cking ass.holes
and think it's worth the laugh to make someone feel lesser than they are.
Even though those who waste their time with insulting someone are the
lowest of the low.
HighRoller wrote: WHY WOULD I NEED COINS? WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

SH*T, OUT OF AMMO. BETTER THROW THESE COINS IN HOPES THEY WONT HIT A OLD POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER WITHOUT A PINKY

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests