Cyberbullying.

Post your discussions here
Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Dilemma » 09 Aug 2016, 20:01

People have no balls to bully irl now days. a lot do it online so that they can get a reaction out of someone.
Well too bad because no cyber bully is going to get a reaction from me anymore.
I used to be cyberbullied in 2011 till 2013. I was still only just 14 years old and I would always let people walk over me and bully me to the point where I just left. But then that made me stronger. I came back and I stood up to them.
So if someone tries to bully you online. Do not get offended. that is just a person typing behind a computer. you are soooo much better than that.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 09 Aug 2016, 20:05

Naru wrote:People have no balls to bully irl now days. a lot do it online so that they can get a reaction out of someone.
Well too bad because no cyber bully is going to get a reaction from me anymore.
I used to be cyberbullied in 2011 till 2013. I was still only just 14 years old and I would always let people walk over me and bully me to the point where I just left. But then that made me stronger. I came back and I stood up to them.
So if someone tries to bully you online. Do not get offended. that is just a person typing behind a computer. you are soooo much better than that.
D'aaww that was beautiful, glad you're stronger now.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Glyph

Post by Glyph » 09 Aug 2016, 20:07

i just report everything to my friendly neighborhood cyber sheriff and he sends all the cyberbullies to cyber jail

Princess
Anispace Beginner

Post by Princess » 09 Aug 2016, 22:36

All I have to say is to not let it get to you.
When it happens to me I just ignore it and feel special that people are wasting their time on even trying to mess with me. Eventually they'll get bored and focus on their own life. And if they're spreading stuff about you then just know your true friends will see through the lies and stay by you. If it's happening now, chin up, things always get better in the end.

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 09 Aug 2016, 22:43

Naru wrote:People have huge balls to bully irl now days. a lot do it online so that they can get a reaction out of someone.
Well there's nothing I can do because every cyber bully is going to get a reaction from me.
I used to be cyberbullied in 2011 till 2013 and still am. I was still only just 14 years old and I would always let people walk over me and bully me to the point where I just stayed on my computer instead of turning it off and being a normal human being. But then that made me stronger for some reason. I came back and I did absolutely nothing to remedy my situation .
So if someone tries to bully you online. get offended. that is just a person typing behind a computer. you arent much better than that, who do you think you are, hot shit?
Damn Naru that's powerful
actually, don't contact me.

OrehCursor
Global moderators
Global moderators

Post by OrehCursor » 09 Aug 2016, 22:52

Ants wrote:
Naru wrote:People have huge balls to bully irl now days. a lot do it online so that they can get a reaction out of someone.
Well there's nothing I can do because every cyber bully is going to get a reaction from me.
I used to be cyberbullied in 2011 till 2013 and still am. I was still only just 14 years old and I would always let people walk over me and bully me to the point where I just stayed on my computer instead of turning it off and being a normal human being. But then that made me stronger for some reason. I came back and I did absolutely nothing to remedy my situation .
So if someone tries to bully you online. get offended. that is just a person typing behind a computer. you arent much better than that, who do you think you are, hot s***?
I'll never learn.
The winner is the most adaptive one.

BuddyKiller
Anispace Beginner

Post by BuddyKiller » 09 Aug 2016, 22:53

Princess wrote:All I have to say is to not let it get to you.
When it happens to me I just ignore it and feel special that people are wasting their time on even trying to mess with me. Eventually they'll get bored and focus on their own life. And if they're spreading stuff about you then just know your true friends will see through the lies and stay by you. If it's happening now, chin up, things always get better in the end.
That's exactly the way you gotta think. These people who bully only want a reaction outta people. And I think half the time its because they are so insecure about their own life and what evers going on in their life. And its sad to see people stop so low just because they aren't happy they have to bring everyone else down.
So you cant take it personally. Give them what they want and they'll just keep on doing it. So be the bigger person and walk away.

I was bullied in high school funny enough and at one stage it got really bad. But I pushed through and I wouldn't be the strong person I am now if it didnt happen.
So you just cant give into those things.

Fightoooooh!! *throws fist in the are and makes strong pose*

Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Ants » 09 Aug 2016, 22:55

OrehCursor wrote:
Ants wrote:
So if someone tries to bully you online. get offended. that is just a person typing behind a computer. you arent much better than that, who do you think you are, hot s***?
I'll never learn.

Holy Christ your post made me laugh way too hard
actually, don't contact me.

KevinSenpai
Anispace Beginner

Post by KevinSenpai » 18 Sep 2016, 20:57

cyberbullying? more like autism XDD

LadyDaemontus
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice