Cyberbullying.

Post your discussions here
Ants
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Re: Cyberbullying.

Post by Ants » 01 Jun 2016, 22:54

this probably would've been a compelling think piece in 2010 but strikes a chord with no one now considering the fact that the majority of the population of this site would agree.
actually, don't contact me.

Kaiser
Anispace Beginner

Post by Kaiser » 01 Jun 2016, 22:56

Ants wrote:this probably would've been a compelling think piece in 2010 but strikes a chord with no one now considering the fact that the majority of the population of this site would agree.
Preaching to the Choir.

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 02 Jun 2016, 17:53

just leaving this here.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE | KINGDOM HEARTS III

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

w6ter
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by w6ter » 02 Jun 2016, 18:19

Killua wrote:

just leaving this here.
Kill yourself

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 02 Jun 2016, 18:24

w6ter wrote:
Killua wrote:

just leaving this here.
Kill yourself
ahhh i'm being cyber bullied you are so mean Jenn i am going to end myself now because you said i should Dx

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

hadouken
Anispace Beginner

Post by hadouken » 02 Jun 2016, 18:37

i get it , cus getting bullied and having shit talked about you on the internet is different in a way. in real life, people are saying it to your face up front , but online when people say things you can't see or hear it happening physically , so when you read these things it's like hearing it in your own voice , as if you're telling yourself these things and being bullied for years myself ik what it feels like to constantly think you're worthless and shit because others have said it so many times it's sort of ingrained in you , so i get how it hurts ykno? it doesn't feel good to have people say shit about you , online or not.

even so that's really no excuse , cyberbullying is really no big deal. people are gonna hate you and shit talk you and say shit about you that's just part of life , sometimes ya gotta move on and ignore it , smash that block button and keep doing you my dude it's really not that deep.
ImageImage

Killua
Anispace Champion
Anispace Champion

Post by Killua » 14 Jun 2016, 17:02

"Cyberbullying is pretty fun because I have no life! I feel so much better about myself when i do it, yup making your life a living hell because on the internet I don't have to worry about anyone bashing my face in, just like Terrance."Image

ㅤㅤImage ㅤㅤㅤ

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 14 Jun 2016, 17:17

To those who get cyberbullied now days
The person who is bullying you is probably some low life living in their mamas basement. And you are living a far better life than them. So. Try to kee your head up and don't listen to their words. Because the words they are calling you is actually the words they are themselves.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

Dilemma
Anispace Apprentice
Anispace Apprentice

Post by Dilemma » 14 Jun 2016, 17:17

To those who get cyberbullied now days
The person who is bullying you is probably some low life living in their mamas basement. And you are living a far better life than them. So. Try to kee your head up and don't listen to their words. Because the words they are calling you is actually the words they are themselves.
'Peace, Love and Positivity.'

LoveAndHate
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by LoveAndHate » 06 Jul 2016, 06:30

Eclairh wrote:
weeminikid wrote:Sad thing is it will never end
it stops on the day you decide to ignore it.
Gomenasai...but that's not exactly true..
And I know from experience, when I was younger, a friend of mine on yt was an A+ student, popular, beautiful, just perfect...and then she started getting cyberbullied by so called "friends" because of a lie some stupid guy spread online.
She was beaten irl when she decided to ignore it, raped, almost killed.
It's been almost 3 years since I heard from her last and let me tell you...not a day goes by that I don't cry for her.

So yeah, that's not exactly true.Sometimes, it could just make things worse because the people who are bullying you would want you to acknowledge them.